Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

How much was the fusion board joe??

It was gifted to me buddy .

Prob worth three hundred Canadian since custom build . Frame and all .

For a small grow yes. If you are looking at 100s or 1000s of square feet, bigger would be better. :circle-of-love::peace:

We tested Epsitar chips COB, but the heat dissipation is a problem, so we must use Cree chips, so COB is more expensive than usual led light. For large scale growing, we won't recommend them COB, proII 320 or MarsII 1600 will be a better choice. :thanks:

If I could choose, I would rather have 4 of the COB you have today, than a bigger lamp with 4 of these bulbs very close together. IF you make a bigger COB, make it so big it almost covers an entire 4x4 section for optimal light distribution. I think that would be better

If I could choose, I would rather have 4 of the COB you have today, than a bigger lamp with 4 of these bulbs very close together. IF you make a bigger COB, make it so big it almost covers an entire 4x4 section for optimal light distribution. I think that would be better

We may tend to produce about 200W small led in the future, several small lights can boost the yield as customers' feedback.

Due to heat dissipation holes on the casing of leds, it is hard to make leds water-proof. If you have any suggestion to help our lights to solve this problem or make it more suitable for damp environment, pls tel us :thanks:

The solution you used on the COB seems to handle high humidity very well. Did you test it in extreme conditions?

I guess the only way make them waterproof is to use passive cooling. As long as there is air that needs to be vented out water can come in. Or perhaps some clever mind in here knows a solution for this?

Normally the humidity in a grow room is rarely above 80% - Most growers will start doing things to get the humidity down when it reaches those levels. The problems are however when accidents happen. Not long ago my exhaust system broke down. When I entered the room it was 40 degrees celcious and the humidity were over 80% - This luckily happened during early vegg, so humidity did not reach 99% which is the highest my hygrometer can measure. But that is when accidents begin to happen. I broke some drivers once the humidity reached like 85-90%. Mars was nice and sent me new ones for free even if their lamps are not made for such high humidity. That made me very grateful. You're a very good company. Taking good care of us :) Thanks!

Getting the lamps to be waterproof would be a dream come true for any grower I bet. Then they could spray their plants without worry :)

The solution you used on the COB seems to handle high humidity very well. Did you test it in extreme conditions?

We use meanwell driver to produce COB, meanwell driver is water proof and there is no fan in casing, heatsink outside, so no dissipation holes in casing, it can be proof water. Other leds models design is different from COB.
We do you mean by extreme conditions?

Day 25 under mars 300 mother of berries
2d5339cac22de8271ec50b5200ef96b4.jpg
frostiest densest nug in the tent is the one 12" directly under the mars

Normally the humidity in a grow room is rarely above 80% - Most growers will start doing things to get the humidity down when it reaches those levels. The problems are however when accidents happen. Not long ago my exhaust system broke down. When I entered the room it was 40 degrees celcious and the humidity were over 80% - This luckily happened during early vegg, so humidity did not reach 99% which is the highest my hygrometer can measure. But that is when accidents begin to happen. I broke some drivers once the humidity reached like 85-90%. Mars was nice and sent me new ones for free even if their lamps are not made for such high humidity. That made me very grateful. You're a very good company. Taking good care of us :) Thanks!

Getting the lamps to be waterproof would be a dream come true for any grower I bet. Then they could spray their plants without worry :)

:thanks: I will ask our factory to study how to make it waterproof. If you know other brands light which is better in this aspect, welcome to sharing your idea with us.

Day 25 under mars 300 mother of berries
2d5339cac22de8271ec50b5200ef96b4.jpg
frostiest densest nug in the tent is the one 12” directly under the mars

They look very beautiful and healthy :thanks: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom