Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

fb677d0685d6121bd68c1885af6d1371.jpg

cf29ba11f0b1d5cbb7c99a49dca04e37.jpg

Thanks Mars!
I'm loving my Mars light! My journal in my signature is currently using your light!

BUg buds, it shows a good harvest soon :cheer:

One grower uses Mars proII 320, he said it's burning tips and it's minimum three feet away . Do you know the reason and how to help him? I asked him to send us a picture and have not got it yet. :thanks:

One grower uses Mars proII 320, he said it's burning tips and it's minimum three feet away . Do you know the reason and how to help him? I asked him to send us a picture and have not got it yet. :thanks:

Yep as mentioned its probably nute burn... Ask for pics because it's easy to tell the differences of nute burn vs light burn.

Yep as mentioned its probably nute burn... Ask for pics because it's easy to tell the differences of nute burn vs light burn.

:thanks: I will post picture here after I get it :love:

extreme conditions - humidity approx 100% for 12 hours, then turn the lamp on. That is the test that broke my power suppliers

We use meanwell driver to produce COB, meanwell driver is water proof and there is no fan in casing, heatsink outside, so no dissipation holes in casing, it can be proof water. Other leds models design is different from COB.
We do you mean by extreme conditions?

extreme conditions - humidity approx 100% for 12 hours, then turn the lamp on. That is the test that broke my power suppliers

We advise Mars lights used humidity <90% , I think only COB can be used humidity >90% , we did not test it in humidity approx 100% for 12 hours

I had already made corrections at the time of this pic, I saw this comin way before this, plants talk to you are you studying your plants or just “lookin” at em?

I will forward your picture and suggestion to that grower :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom