Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Can anyone see what's going on here? I will name her Jack the first. Now we're waiting for the rest of the Jack's to pop

7bb825edf75962686f05a08322e4f726.jpg
Yea I see something coming up lol

I’d leave it on the side... for proud brand recognition... and so your customers will get asked about it and can recommend the brand... the paper label inside is only a cost up... I would eliminate it...

You are very right, the logo on the side can help make more pepole to know Mars bag :circle-of-love: :thanks:

There is my height
1c9e7826eec315af54a375fe4c069109.jpg
Can see your reflection in the photo. Luckily not sharp enough to recognise you. Beware of reflective surfaces fellow growers. They may become your downfall

I’d leave it on the outside and get some free advertising

Some people said when others see the brand name, they will know what put in the bag, so they don't want this logo on the outside, is it a problem for you?

Some people said when others see the brand name, they will know what put in the bag, so they don't want this logo on the outside, is it a problem for you?

Actually I didn't think of that

Hey, I have forwarded Quantum Boards information from you to our boss, she will study and communicate with our engineers to know if we will produce this kind of light. We can not grow in China, so if you have more feedback about this light to your plants, welcome to sharing with us :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Hey, I have forwarded Quantum Boards information from you to our boss, she will study and communicate with our engineers to know if we will produce this kind of light. We can not grow in China, so if you have more feedback about this light to your plants, welcome to sharing with us :thanks: :circle-of-love:

I think QB would be a good move for Mars. Less parts overall if designed right and they are relatively cheap unlike quality cob parts. It would be a nice affordable light from Mars that's up to date with current tech. Plus nobody ever keeps QB boards in stock.

I think QB would be a good move for Mars. Less parts overall if designed right and they are relatively cheap unlike quality cob parts. It would be a nice affordable light from Mars that's up to date with current tech. Plus nobody ever keeps QB boards in stock.

:thanks: Don't make sure if this light is suitable for bloom. In our opinion, much red lights will be needed for bloom.

Back
Top Bottom