Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:high-five:It may be the driver problem,or diodes went out and the zener need to change.:Namaste:My colleague will help you as soon as possible.:Namaste:
PM sent, Half of the light is entirely out. Thanks.

Mars Pro II Epistar 80 LED Grow Light with flexible U-connector to connect multiple lights together.Veg and bloom switches to control different growing modes. Upgraded power supply, fans and chips, provide you the highest built quality of Mars Hydro. With the creative reflector cup design to give out the perfect mixed spectrum lights, meet the needs of those who must have the absolute highest quality harvest possible.

pro_ii_80.jpg

Review of lights purchased from Mars Hydro​

I ordered two of the Reflector 48x5 on March 1rst, and 4 business days later they were delivered :thumb:
Mars Hydro sent follow up mails to ensure everything was in order throughout the process.

These were bought to replace some old style panels and are now in my 1m x 1m tent beside my other two 48x5's.

I must say I prefer these over the two 144x5's I also have, they produce less sound and are easy to fit to almost every grow-setup. Though it will cost a bit more and need more hangers it's worth it with the control over height and angle more smaller panels provide.

I highly recommend the lights and buying from the website or through SmokeSara :)

DSC0050812.JPG
DSC0051013.JPG

DSC005195.JPG

Happy growing :Namaste:

I ordered two of the Reflector 48x5 on March 1rst, and 4 business days later they were delivered :thumb:
Mars Hydro sent follow up mails to ensure everything was in order throughout the process.

These were bought to replace some old style panels and are now in my 1m x 1m tent beside my other two 48x5's.

I must say I prefer these over the two 144x5's I also have, they produce less sound and are easy to fit to almost every grow-setup. Though it will cost a bit more and need more hangers it's worth it with the control over height and angle more smaller panels provide.

I highly recommend the lights and buying from the website or through SmokeSara :)

DSC0050812.JPG
DSC0051013.JPG

DSC005195.JPG

I got a Phytolite Gx200 130w in a 2.5x2.5 space and am looking into complementing with a Mars Hydro 300w. Looks good for midrange growers!

420-magazine-mobile2028437325.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

DSC0050812.JPG
DSC0051013.JPG

DSC005195.JPG

I just ordered the reflector 144 to add. Says here by end of day. Order not last night but night before bravo. My flowers are going to launch once I add that in. Woot woot.

Shout out to mars hydro again for super fast shipping and to my door. .. nice!! Some shots will be fix of lights better soon only have one adjustable thingy. On order but says before may 24 and 27 of last March. Bhaha

Shout out to mars hydro again for super fast shipping and to my door. .. nice!! Some shots will be fix of lights better soon only have one adjustable thingy. On order but says before may 24 and 27 of last March. Bhaha
Damn did it again forgot to post pics. I'll be alright. ✌✌
420-magazine-mobile790843733.jpg

420-magazine-mobile645455835.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1546647596.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2136166181.jpg

:high-five:It may be the driver problem,or diodes went out and the zener need to change.:Namaste:My colleague will help you as soon as possible.:Namaste:

Oh yes they have already been in contact. I know this is a easy fix for you.
I am just surprised cause I had the light serviced in October of last year as well.
I may stick with the 144 reflectors because of the extra fan.
You do have a customer for life though. Thanks for all that you do.

:circle-of-love:Morning PurpleGunRack,thanks for your review and thanks for your support.:thanks:
Multiple lights will be easier to install and can cover the growing area nicely:goodjob:

DSC0050812.JPG
DSC0051013.JPG

DSC005195.JPG

:goodjob:Hi Fingolito,glad to see you around .:welcome:Mars 300 draw power around 135w,yes,for small growing area is good.:high-five:
I got a Phytolite Gx200 130w in a 2.5x2.5 space and am looking into complementing with a Mars Hydro 300w. Looks good for midrange growers!

420-magazine-mobile2028437325.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

More lights more buds.:cheer::cheer::blunt:Big big big buds,haha:volcano-smiley:
I just ordered the reflector 144 to add. Says here by end of day. Order not last night but night before bravo. My flowers are going to launch once I add that in. Woot woot.

We want to try our best to make you the happier grower,haha:cheer:

Thanks for sharing with us.:thanks:
:popcorn::ganjamon:Looks a nice "home" there.and beautiful lights.haha:yahoo:
Damn did it again forgot to post pics. I'll be alright. ✌✌
420-magazine-mobile790843733.jpg

420-magazine-mobile645455835.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1546647596.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2136166181.jpg

:circle-of-love:Last time your light got one diodes need to change.But the fan for 192 is enough,the Reflector 144 got 3 fan,because of the rectangle shape.:Namaste:This time our colleague will try their best to help you.:high-five:
So you like the growing result with the Reflector144 also?:volcano-smiley:
Oh yes they have already been in contact. I know this is a easy fix for you.
I am just surprised cause I had the light serviced in October of last year as well.
I may stick with the 144 reflectors because of the extra fan.
You do have a customer for life though. Thanks for all that you do.

You are one of my good friend and a happier grower,haha:passitleft:
Do you mind if i ask you:how you feel the first time you try smoking cannabis oil?:volcano-smiley:
Me too . .

You are one of my good friend and a happier grower,haha:passitleft:
Do you mind if i ask you:how you feel the first time you try smoking cannabis oil?:volcano-smiley:
Nice body buzz sara very nice good for that special time with your loved one. . .

One of my friend tried the cannabis oil the first time,he got choked,then he feel chest tightness,his eyes were red...he was so scared...the funny thing is that he can not go to hopistal,he can not tell the doctor:after i smoke cannaibs,i feel not right...:volcano-smiley: I just want to know is that normal for the first time smoker?:Namaste:
Nice body buzz sara very nice good for that special time with your loved one. . .

:circle-of-love:HighTimes Cannabis Cup April 21th-23th,meet us at SAN BERNARDINO. :cheer:Who wanna bring their plants to meet us? :welcome:We have free tickets to give out,quantity is limited.Anyone needs,please contact with us in adance.:volcano-smiley:
SoCal_Vendor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom