Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:As you are new member on this forum,and you didn't send me your purchase or repair information,i can not check and confirm with our service department.:Namaste:So i do not know how can i help you.:Namaste:
You may send email to sales18@lgledsolutions.com,so that i can confirm all the information which you mentioned,we will try our best to help you:high-five:
May i know when did we sponsored the light? And which light did we sponsored you?
I have already had one light repaired twice in California that has already been fixed and is working despite it being damaged during the last return, and was told that it could not be fixed (the case). I have 2nd light same issue all around exempt marz will not pay shipping to California on a light that was sopposed to be fixed. And I have 3rd light that needs to be fixed due to burst leds.

I emailed solutions@marzhydro. I just want the 2nd light that was repaired to be shipped back and be repaired correctly as the first one was. Then I will pay shipping on the third one to be repaired.

Please send your email address to sales18@lgledsolutions.com,so that we can check for you,otherwise i can not check with our service department.:Namaste:
And i also need to check which date your bought the light,from which website.So please send your information to the email address,with your name on 420 now,i can not check out anything.:Namaste:Usually if we sponsored you,i can check the name on 420,but you used a new account.Sorry for the inconvenient.:high-five:
I emailed solutions@marzhydro. I just want the 2nd light that was repaired to be shipped back and be repaired correctly as the first one was. Then I will pay shipping on the third one to be repaired.

:high-five:May i know your order number? Did you purchase from our official website?
I purchased these lights on 6/30/15 and now only one works and it is dented up due to damage on return in December of 2016.

Usually,it will not take this long time to solve this problem.Please send email to the email address in my previous post.:high-five:
I have been trying to resolve this situation since January this year.

Which light do you want to go with?:volcano-smiley:
3_10.jpg

haha,no problem,you can take one:volcano-smiley:
I'll take a reflector 48 plz & and thank you hahaha ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:cheer:USA warehouse,the new shippment arrived:cheer:
USA warehouse: Mars II 700 have 29 stock left,all of other models have enough stocks.:bravo:
UK warehouse:Mars Pro II Cree128 have 4pcs stock,Grow tent 120x120x200cm have 2pcs,Grow tent 120x60x150cm have 2pcs stock.
EU warehouse:Mars II400 and Mars Pro II Epistar160 are out of stock,if anyone needs,we can arrange goods from EU warehouse.Mars Pro II Cree128 have 5pcs stock ,Grow tent 70x70x160cm have 6pcs stock left.
CA warehouse:Reflector192 have 10pcs stock,Mars II 400 have15 pcs,Mars II 900 have 13pcs, Mars Pro II Cree128 have 6pcs,Grow tent 70x70x160cm have 2pcs left,Grow tent 120x120x200cm, have 1pcs stock left.Mars Pro II Epistar160 and Grow tent100x100x180cm and Grow tent 120x60x150cm is out of stock.:Namaste:The new shippment already arrived at CA port,because of cold weather,it will take few more days to arrive at our warehouse.:high-five:
AU warehouse:Mars Pro II Epistar160 have 5pcs stock left.
03_28.png

Hey guys, just a question for you. I vegged some seeds out of a bag of weed for 5 weeks with a Mars hydro reflector and switched 12/12 lighting on the 2/11 but they stretched abit so I added a 400w hps. Will this be Allright mixing hps with led or should I stick to just one sort of light?

Cheers

It's fine to mix lighting.
Just watch the plants, they'll tell you if it's too intense or too close.

420-magazine-mobile1879681462.jpg

Mars-Hydro Reflector 144 was the best decision I've made in a long time!! Day 31 of Flower on my Bubba Kush looking so very frosty already! Thanks Mars-Hydro for taking all the guessing out of my grows and for making me grows so very consistent!!!! I'm looking into the side lighting now for my tent. What sizes do the side lighting come in?

:circle-of-love:yes,they are very sensitive to lights.:volcano-smiley:

:circle-of-love:yes,they are very sensitive to lights.:volcano-smiley:

:circle-of-love:hi livetoskate81,thanks for your support.:thanks:I'm glad that you are satisfied with our light.:cheer:
If you want to add side light,we have Pars38,and Grow-bar.May i know which country you located?:high-five:
420-magazine-mobile1879681462.jpg

Mars-Hydro Reflector 144 was the best decision I've made in a long time!! Day 31 of Flower on my Bubba Kush looking so very frosty already! Thanks Mars-Hydro for taking all the guessing out of my grows and for making me grows so very consistent!!!! I'm looking into the side lighting now for my tent. What sizes do the side lighting come in?

:volcano-smiley:Morning and evening Kingjoe.
During flowering stage we ususally recommend 12"-18",but you can hang it closer,some grower keep it around 14"-16" above the plants.You can make adjustment according to their react,usually plants love more lights.As long as they didn't get stress or light burn.:high-five:
Sara in flowering stage so shows pistils what distance should My lights be at 900 watts in 2.5x2.5x5' tent . 12-18"

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

Back
Top Bottom