Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:passitleft:haha,this is a good idea to get the best design,but we do not have enough time to do that now.We will join the HighTimes Cannabis Cup in April,so we need to make it fast now. But thanks for your advise.:thanks:
Maybe you can have a contest. Kind of like your grow contest where ppl can post designs for your shirts and the best ones can be used for tshirts.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

:circle-of-love:Hi Damn421,may i know which country you located? The height is 2'also,right? You can take the Mars pro II Epistar160,and this one will give you high power,but you need to make sure your exhaust system works well,get the temperature under contol.:high-five:
Mars_Pro_II_Epistar160-3.jpg

Mars_Pro_II_Epistar160-1.jpg

Hi Sara in a 2×2×2 tent what lights would u suggest looking for high power thanks

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:party:Summer is coming,you need a cooler LED for your indoor growing.
Mars Pro II Epistar series will be your best choice:
1 Upgraded chips and driver
2 Install without lens
3 Do do not have class cover
4 Has vents around the panel
5 Reflection cup
320-2-vent.jpg

Mars II series:
1 Install with lens
2 install with glass cover
3 Has vents at the back side,and the side face.
400vent.jpg

:circle-of-love:Humm,if this can help you guys on how to choose light,sure,i will do it for all of our lights series.:high-five:
Hi Sara
Thanks for that comparison between lights. Perhaps you can do that for all your product line?
:goodjob:

Is there a Canadian site?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Spart is correct. You will get the country you are in. I am from the great white north as well, and when I go to the site it is the Canadian version. And yes, prices are in USD.

Spart is correct. You will get the country you are in. I am from the great white north as well, and when I go to the site it is the Canadian version. And yes, prices are in USD.
Thanks guys much appreciated. When I saw the USD I was like ok but then it's in the USA and we'll didn't want to pay extra for the shipping when I know there is a warehouse in Canada lol

Yes,our website will automatically change the site according to your location.:bravo:
When you click the link it should direct you to whichever site goes with your area here it is .de . I think it's all in usd now.

:circle-of-love:When the paypal collect payment,they will count by USD at final,and the exchage rate is not fixed,so it's complicated to show the price.So we only show USD on all website now.:high-five:

:cheer:We have international warehouse&repair service at USA,Canada,UK,EU(German),Australia:thumb:
We can arrange goods to our custoemer within 24 hours after we collect the payment,and the goods will arrive to our customer side 3-7working days(except some reomte area):cheer:
Thanks guys much appreciated. When I saw the USD I was like ok but then it's in the USA and we'll didn't want to pay extra for the shipping when I know there is a warehouse in Canada lol

:circle-of-love:Mars Pro series and Mars pro II series with the same same quality and built-up.MarsPro series with remote control,after many growers tried this one,they smart system isn't convenient to use,there are many function which they actually do not need but pay for it.Once the smart system get problem,it's complicated to reset,and usually need to send to China to repair.
So that we published MarsProII sereis,it without remote,it's #switchable.More and more customers are using it now,and get great result.
Mars-Pro-II-VS-Pro.jpg

:cheer:Do you know what is the difference of Mars-hydro lights?:high-five:
MarsProII series:
1It has vents all around the panel,so as to dissipate the heat more effectively.
2 Mars ProII install without lens,and the creative reflector Cup design collects 100% of the light emitted from the #LED chips giving you the most even and blended spectral output possible,and penetrate deeper.
3 With upgraded chips and driver.
MarsII series:
1 It has vents at side&back face of the light.
2 It install with lens,and use glass cover
3 MarsII will have stronger intensity on average area.
Reflector series:
1 It install with lens,without glass cover.
2 Install with reflection board,the gap is wider on Reflector than MarsII,will cover more area.
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
3_10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom