Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mars Pro II Epistar320:tokin::ganjamon::yummy:
7TRR_I7_2DEGRTGU_OE.png

I purchased three marzhydro 1200s only to have all three go out after 1 year.
All of them had leds burst open when they blew. I had to pay shipping from Colorado to California 50 a piece because it was after 1 year.
They did not go out at the same time about a month apart when they did.
I had 1 sent in and it was fixed. While a second one was being replaced the 1st repaired light had rows of leds go out not burst just out, I was told it was bad cpu boards and they would pay shipping to be rerepaired.

I received the the second light only to have rows of leds go out( bad boards ). I was told they will not pat shipping to be rerepaired like they did before.

I received the 1st light they rerepaired and it was damaged during delivery, I was told no insurance was purchased and that nothing could be done about it.

I had to buy 2 hps set ups while these are being repaired plus shipping to be repaired.

Now I have one with a dented case that has been repaired twice, 1 with a bad cpu board that has been repaired that I paid shipping on and they won't pay shipping on like before, and 1 with burst leds and bad cpu board probably.

It takes 4 to 5 days to even eplain the problem due to the fact they are in china.

Calling all Mars Hydro Pro II 128 Cree or similar users!

I have seedlings about 5 days old and have only been using 1 of my pro II 128 crees (using only the veg light). Currently the light sits about 2 feet away from my seedlings. My question for those who have used these lights before or similar lights, should I be using both the Veg AND the bloom lights to make the seedlings grow faster/more robust? As I mentioned before, I own 2 of these lights, but only using 1 of them for my 5day old seedlings (which still have only one set of true leaves + cotyledons). Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

As you are a new member on 420,may i know your purhcase information,so that i can check for you?:high-five:
I purchased three marzhydro 1200s only to have all three go out after 1 year.
All of them had leds burst open when they blew. I had to pay shipping from Colorado to California 50 a piece because it was after 1 year.
They did not go out at the same time about a month apart when they did.
I had 1 sent in and it was fixed. While a second one was being replaced the 1st repaired light had rows of leds go out not burst just out, I was told it was bad cpu boards and they would pay shipping to be rerepaired.

I received the the second light only to have rows of leds go out( bad boards ). I was told they will not pat shipping to be rerepaired like they did before.

I received the 1st light they rerepaired and it was damaged during delivery, I was told no insurance was purchased and that nothing could be done about it.

I had to buy 2 hps set ups while these are being repaired plus shipping to be repaired.

Now I have one with a dented case that has been repaired twice, 1 with a bad cpu board that has been repaired that I paid shipping on and they won't pay shipping on like before, and 1 with burst leds and bad cpu board probably.

It takes 4 to 5 days to even eplain the problem due to the fact they are in china.

Hi Snoogensz,you can check this grow journal,it's with Mars Pro II 128:high-five:
The Emperor’s New Grows - Mars Pro Series Cree256/Cree128 Perpetual In Coco!
During VEG,you can turn on growth switch alone,it will no problem,but if you need more power,you can turn on both switches,and you can hang the light higher.:high-five:
Calling all Mars Hydro Pro II 128 Cree or similar users!

I have seedlings about 5 days old and have only been using 1 of my pro II 128 crees (using only the veg light). Currently the light sits about 2 feet away from my seedlings. My question for those who have used these lights before or similar lights, should I be using both the Veg AND the bloom lights to make the seedlings grow faster/more robust? As I mentioned before, I own 2 of these lights, but only using 1 of them for my 5day old seedlings (which still have only one set of true leaves + cotyledons). Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I am blinded by the light.. lol

I just was testing the epistar 320 for a test run on an hr and half and man its bright...

Not hot at all either to touch.. i still waiting for my legal to grow permit... soon i hope.... i need sunglasses well better ones..

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

:circle-of-love:haha,yes,this light with strong power,and less heat.:volcano-smiley::bravo:
Our LED grow light use Glasses,may not enough to enable you to look at the light directly,but with it,you can see everything more clear on the plant.If there are some tiny insects,you can see it clear.:high-five:
I am blinded by the light.. lol

I just was testing the epistar 320 for a test run on an hr and half and man its bright...

Not hot at all either to touch.. i still waiting for my legal to grow permit... soon i hope.... i need sunglasses well better ones..

:circle-of-love:haha,yes,this light with strong power,and less heat.:volcano-smiley::bravo:
Our LED grow light use Glasses,may not enough to enable you to look at the light directly,but with it,you can see everything more clear on the plant.If there are some tiny insects,you can see it clear.:high-five:
Thks i gonna look for some new sun glasses locally preferably Green in color.. help alot i think.

:thumb:Yeah,the sun glasses may enable you to look at the light directly,but you may not see the leaves clearly.:high-five:
Thks i gonna look for some new sun glasses locally preferably Green in color.. help alot i think.

Summer is coming,Mars Pro II series will be your best choice.:cheer::cheer:
:cheer:Do you know what is the difference of Mars-hydro lights?:high-five:
MarsProII series:
1It has vents all around the panel,so as to dissipate the heat more effectively.
2 Mars ProII install without lens,and the creative reflector Cup design collects 100% of the light emitted from the #LED chips giving you the most even and blended spectral output possible,and penetrate deeper.
3 With upgraded chips and driver.
MarsII series:
1 It has vents at side&back face of the light.
2 It install with lens,and use glass cover
3 MarsII will have stronger intensity on average area.
Reflector series:
1 It install with lens,without glass cover.
2 Install with reflection board,the gap is wider on Reflector than MarsII,will cover more area.
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
3_10.jpg

:circle-of-love:Yeah,when you grow,you can do that.
:slide:Have a nice dream.Good night.:volcano-smiley:
Yeah true i gonna look for green ones and then i be ok for when i grow.. thks Sara.. good night

Mars Pro II series is the one we have stock at our international warehouse,it is more convenient to use:bravo:
Mars Pro series only have stock in China warehouse.:high-five:
:circle-of-love:Mars Pro series and Mars pro II series with the same same quality and built-up.MarsPro series with remote control,after many growers tried this one,they smart system isn't convenient to use,there are many function which they actually do not need but pay for it.Once the smart system get problem,it's complicated to reset,and usually need to send to China to repair.
So that we published MarsProII sereis,it without remote,it's #switchable.More and more customers are using it now,and get great result.
Mars-Pro-II-VS-Pro.jpg

C/S ? can i know which email address you sent to? Unless the Mars Pro II series,Mars II do not have cup board.:high-five:
I have already been in contact with c/s and they will not pay for shipping on 2nd light that I have already paid shipping to be fixed only to have bad cpu board.

I have marz 2 and I was told they have bad computer boards, that's why after the first light was fixed they paid shipping to be fixed again since I had already Shipped to have fixed priviously, now same issue on second light and they will not pay to ship back to be fixed. And I still need a third repaired! ( C/s customer service ) which I'm not getting just the run around.

Because we have two email address for our customer service,i'm not sure which one you sent to.:high-five:
If i do not have your email address or your purchase information,i can not check your information.:high-five:
Usually the PCB board will not go dad,if the PCB board went bad,we need to send back to our China factory to check.Usually it's the diodes went out,not the PCB board.:high-five:We will offer the replacement parts free to our customer(under the warranty range):high-five:
When use LED grow light,there should not be any corrosive substance,otherwise it will damage the light gradually.:Namaste:
If your lights still have problem,we can arrange to send it back to our Chinese factory to test and repair,to find out the problem.:high-five:
I have marz 2 and I was told they have bad computer boards, that's why after the first light was fixed they paid shipping to be fixed again since I had already Shipped to have fixed priviously, now same issue on second light and they will not pay to ship back to be fixed. And I still need a third repaired! ( C/s customer service ) which I'm not getting just the run around.

I have already had one light repaired twice in California that has already been fixed and is working despite it being damaged during the last return, and was told that it could not be fixed (the case). I have 2nd light same issue all around exempt marz will not pay shipping to California on a light that was sopposed to be fixed. And I have 3rd light that needs to be fixed due to burst leds.

Back
Top Bottom