Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:party:Mars Pro II Epistar80 and LED grow light use glasses arrived at our UK warehouse
20pcs only for the Mars Pro II Epistar80:cheer::welcome:
1000_.jpg

500-2.jpg

:cheer:High Times Cannabis Cup April 21th-23th,meet us at SAN BERNARDINO.:welcome: Who wanna bring their plants to meet us?:cheer: We have free tickets to give out,quantity is limited.:high-five:
SoCal_Vendor.jpg

:cheer:High Times Cannabis Cup April 21th-23th,meet us at SAN BERNARDINO.:welcome: Who wanna bring their plants to meet us?:cheer: We have free tickets to give out,quantity is limited.:high-five:
SoCal_Vendor.jpg

Really we can bring our plants with us to the convention and set it up what? My plants at the MARS-Hydro Tent . To show what Mars is capable of? That would be a honor to show off my beautiful babies to the world with Mars-Hydro backing you!!! Like a sponsored grow? Sound awesome I live about a hour south from there I'm going to try to make it I don't know about bring my plants but could be really cool. Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:goodjob:You live near to SAN BERNARDINO? It's great to know.May i know how old is your plants now?:cheer::cheer: Yes,we would like some of our customer bring their plants to meet us,or my colleague can pay a visit to our growers whom near the SAN BERNARDINO:high-five:It's always great pleasure to meet you guys face to face.:bravo:
Really we can bring our plants with us to the convention and set it up what? My plants at the MARS-Hydro Tent . To show what Mars is capable of? That would be a honor to show off my beautiful babies to the world with Mars-Hydro backing you!!! Like a sponsored grow? Sound awesome I live about a hour south from there I'm going to try to make it I don't know about bring my plants but could be really cool. Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:We recommend you go with Mars Pro II series,not the remote one.:high-five:The smart system is complicated to use and set-up.:Namaste:
:circle-of-love:Mars Pro series and Mars pro II series with the same same quality and built-up.MarsPro series with remote control,after many growers tried this one,they smart system isn't convenient to use,there are many function which they actually do not need but pay for it.Once the smart system get problem,it's complicated to reset,and usually need to send to China to repair.
So that we published MarsProII sereis,it without remote,it's #switchable.More and more customers are using it now,and get great result.
Mars-Pro-II-VS-Pro.jpg

:cheer:choose your grow light
:cheer:Do you know what is the difference of Mars-hydro lights?:high-five:
MarsProII series:
1It has vents all around the panel,so as to dissipate the heat more effectively.
2 Mars ProII install without lens,and the creative reflector Cup design collects 100% of the light emitted from the #LED chips giving you the most even and blended spectral output possible,and penetrate deeper.
3 With upgraded chips and driver.
MarsII series:
1 It has vents at side&back face of the light.
2 It install with lens,and use glass cover
3 MarsII will have stronger intensity on average area.
Reflector series:
1 It install with lens,without glass cover.
2 Install with reflection board,the gap is wider on Reflector than MarsII,will cover more area.
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
3_10.jpg

Reflector series:
With reflector design, and upgrated 5w chips, as well as full spectrum, it can ensure your growing to maximum quality and yields,maximize enery efficiency and coverage area.

The compact design,cool operating temperatures and extra-large coverage area makes this series great for small growing areas where there is limited space.

The Growth switch control the fans,by turn on Bloom switch alone,the fan will not work.

Mars Reflector Features:
Control spectrum settings between Growth / Bloom Mode
Premium Epistar ™ 5 Watt High Intensity LEDs.
Patented spectrum diffuser offers the best output efficiency
Impressive coverage area per watt
Maximized energy efficiency
Perfect for grow tents & other small of enclosed areas
REFLECTOR192-3.jpg

REFLECTOR192-7.jpg

My veg on the light just went out today. It was the same light I sent in to get serviced last time. I sent a e mail and took pictures because I know that is what will be requested. It is the 192x5. The last time I had to send it in I had no problems at all. I am surprised however that it has failed again so soon. The 144 I have was my first purchase 3 yrs ago and is still going strong...
I own 2 tents and 3 lights from the company.

:circle-of-love:Hi Lookout Bro,may i know which email address you sent to?Or you can PM me your email address:high-five:
I confirmed with my colleague,we got your email.Last time you got one diodes went out.I'm sorry to hear that it has problem again,we will help you with it as soon as possible.:Namaste:
My veg on the light just went out today. It was the same light I sent in to get serviced last time. I sent a e mail and took pictures because I know that is what will be requested. It is the 192x5. The last time I had to send it in I had no problems at all. I am surprised however that it has failed again so soon. The 144 I have was my first purchase 3 yrs ago and is still going strong...
I own 2 tents and 3 lights from the company.

Back
Top Bottom