Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

One of my friend tried the cannabis oil the first time,he got choked,then he feel chest tightness,his eyes were red...he was so scared...the funny thing is that he can not go to hopistal,he can not tell the doctor:after i smoke cannaibs,i feel not right...:volcano-smiley: I just want to know is that normal for the first time smoker?:Namaste:
Ya I would assume they have old age lungs . Mine feel like walls too I cough a bit . Baby bongs find your inhale limit as enough to hold on did at least three seconds before exhale . Then work your lungs and throat up. I just get so high I push passed that then I get the real side effects. Lol but yes just tell them joints no needs to do some thing that is unenjoyable.

:hookah:haha,so it's only because he can not smoke,not the cannabis oil's problem.:high-five:We thought maybe the cannabis will have some side affect for first time smokers or alergic....:passitleft:
yeah,i guess it's also because he didn't smoke cigarette,and he breath it to his stomach,his lung cannot accept any smokes.:lot-o-toke:
Ya I would assume they have old age lungs . Mine feel like walls too I cough a bit . Baby bongs find your inhale limit as enough to hold on did at least three seconds before exhale . Then work your lungs and throat up. I just get so high I push passed that then I get the real side effects. Lol but yes just tell them joints no needs to do some thing that is unenjoyable.

We have Grow Bar12-60cm at our USA warehouseMars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
bar.png

bar4.jpg

Mars Pro II Epistar80 is available in USA warehouse. This light enable you to connect multiple lights together as a group,when you want seperate the growing room,u you hang them seperately.It' easier to install.:cheer:
pro_ii_80.jpg

hi Mars 600 for a 2.5'x2.5' will not be enough,but if you will add some T5s,it will be great.:goodjob:
Hey Sara, I've ordered a mars 600 off you for a 2.5 x2.5 x 5 tent... Sufficient? i will also have some t5s until i can afford another 600 or the new 400 to add... :) Cheers

:hookah:haha,so it's only because he can not smoke,not the cannabis oil's problem.:high-five:We thought maybe the cannabis will have some side affect for first time smokers or alergic....:passitleft:
yeah,i guess it's also because he didn't smoke cigarette,and he breath it to his stomach,his lung cannot accept any smokes.:lot-o-toke:
Ya some people have a thing called iron lung. This means their lungs are able to handle high limits of stress Into the lungs , thus making their lungs tough like iron.

Aka the method mad. Slash wu tang clan.

But seriously, maybe tell him to go edibles is my suggestion. All the fun without hurting baby lungs. Cheers sara.

I purchased the Mars reflector 48 and put it in a 2x3 tent. The light is working very well. I am very happy with it. It does not get too hot. The fans are quiet and the plants love it. I was able to consistently yield 60 grams (dry weight). First time I did three plants, 20 grams a plant (dry weight). The second use was with one plant and the yield was 60 grams (dry weight) for one plant. The customer service has been great for this light and the product is great too. I have now purchased a second one of these lights. You can not beat the price of these lights with another company. The quality seems very good to me too.

Big cola dry weight 60 grams. Strain big-bud.

Grown under Mars Pro 2 320

420-magazine-mobile1006267938.jpg

:circle-of-love:Yeah,i will tell my friend take care next time,he may smoke too much.:volcano-smiley:
Ya some people have a thing called iron lung. This means their lungs are able to handle high limits of stress Into the lungs , thus making their lungs tough like iron.

Aka the method mad. Slash wu tang clan.

But seriously, maybe tell him to go edibles is my suggestion. All the fun without hurting baby lungs. Cheers sara.

:circle-of-love:Hi TopCola,thanks for your support.We always try our best to provide better lights and offer better service.:thanks:
Looking forward some pics next time.
I purchased the Mars reflector 48 and put it in a 2x3 tent. The light is working very well. I am very happy with it. It does not get too hot. The fans are quiet and the plants love it. I was able to consistently yield 60 grams (dry weight). First time I did three plants, 20 grams a plant (dry weight). The second use was with one plant and the yield was 60 grams (dry weight) for one plant. The customer service has been great for this light and the product is great too. I have now purchased a second one of these lights. You can not beat the price of these lights with another company. The quality seems very good to me too.

Sara,
Question. I am running a cabinet which is 3.3 square feet and a Mars hydro 48 Reflector. I do the math and i get 31 watts and some change per foot based on the spec of 105 watts for the reflector 48. I am doing great so far however i have 5 more weeks of flowering left. I am planning for my next grow and want to know If i buy another 48 and fit it next to my existing 48, will my yield pay for my $100 investment?
whitelight_bud.jpg
IMG_20170402_113651971.jpg
yimg-48779460-9002-1860268558.jpg

Gauge

hi Mars 600 for a 2.5'x2.5' will not be enough,but if you will add some T5s,it will be great.:goodjob:

Hey Sara i pmd you but you can ignore if you like, i went ahead and ordered another 300 :) so now ill be running the 600+300 in the 2.5x2.5x5 - Im assuming this is more than sufficient? I would have ordered a 600 but thought it may get too hot/be too much?

Sara if your friend is using a bong make sure you fill it with hot water from tap. I am trying it now as I speak and wow so smooth. Allows bigger hits more high woot woot thought I share my findings

Hey Sara i pmd you but you can ignore if you like, i went ahead and ordered another 300 :) so now ill be running the 600+300 in the 2.5x2.5x5 - Im assuming this is more than sufficient? I would have ordered a 600 but thought it may get too hot/be too much?
Yes i can tell u that's good for that tent. I have the same well not now got two 300 mars hydro so only 220 watts true . But it's enough to get vege going nicely. Take other 300 watt when in flowering angle it use as a side light. Lol shh. . I got a second tent one for flowering only bought the mars reflector 144 costly but a better investment as it pushes out 298 true watts to top of plants 350 is good I heard. More better light intensity the better bud growth. Any questions jump in my journal take a read I feel like you will learn lots. Cheers

By the way sara is Gem she will be on tonight around 8-10 eastern canada time America same prob. Hope that helps out

Also for temp my two mars are around 28-30 c I don't want that any higher get a little fab up top more Ventallion the better. Reduces mold and what not in flowering as well. I deal growing range 75-85 f

Yes i can tell u that's good for that tent. I have the same well not now got two 300 mars hydro so only 220 watts true . But it's enough to get vege going nicely. Take other 300 watt when in flowering angle it use as a side light. Lol shh. . I got a second tent one for flowering only bought the mars reflector 144 costly but a better investment as it pushes out 298 true watts to top of plants 350 is good I heard. More better light intensity the better bud growth. Any questions jump in my journal take a read I feel like you will learn lots. Cheers

By the way sara is Gem she will be on tonight around 8-10 eastern canada time America same prob. Hope that helps out

Ah yeh time difference, I'm in Aus so not much time diff, but yeh i always wake up in the middle of the night and check this lol :) Sweet so sounds like ill be right then.... Good times. Ill suss your journal now... Pls look at mine too. thnx Joey

Back
Top Bottom