Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Decided to keep my 144x5 and use it for my veg tent. I'm thinking of running both switches the entire time...anyone have real world experience comparing how your plants did under "both switches" on for veg VS saving power and cash using just the veg switch. Thanks for any and all thoughts.

:party:
Big cola dry weight 60 grams. Strain big-bud.

Grown under Mars Pro 2 320

420-magazine-mobile1006267938.jpg

:circle-of-love:Hi Guage,sorry for the late reply,i just came back from my short holiday.:high-five:
Reflector48 draw power around 100W,if you want to add one more light,i will be good,multiple lights will cover your gorwing area nicely,and plants always enjoy more lights,they will grow bigger.But you need to make sure the exhuast system works well.:high-five:
Sara,
Question. I am running a cabinet which is 3.3 square feet and a Mars hydro 48 Reflector. I do the math and i get 31 watts and some change per foot based on the spec of 105 watts for the reflector 48. I am doing great so far however i have 5 more weeks of flowering left. I am planning for my next grow and want to know If i buy another 48 and fit it next to my existing 48, will my yield pay for my $100 investment?
whitelight_bud.jpg
IMG_20170402_113651971.jpg
yimg-48779460-9002-1860268558.jpg

Gauge

:circle-of-love:Morning thejoey1234,it's no problem.:high-five:Mars600+300 for a 2.5'x2.5' area will be ok,but the temperature maybe a little high,you need to make sure the exhuast system works well.:high-five:
Hey Sara i pmd you but you can ignore if you like, i went ahead and ordered another 300 :) so now ill be running the 600+300 in the 2.5x2.5x5 - Im assuming this is more than sufficient? I would have ordered a 600 but thought it may get too hot/be too much?

:volcano-smiley:He did like this
ZE4_EBZ8WP_ZC1M_W85S96Q.png

wow,you are smoking your plants now.:lot-o-toke:
Sara if your friend is using a bong make sure you fill it with hot water from tap. I am trying it now as I speak and wow so smooth. Allows bigger hits more high woot woot thought I share my findings

:high-five:yeah,i agree with you,more lights more buds.:thanks:
Yes i can tell u that's good for that tent. I have the same well not now got two 300 mars hydro so only 220 watts true . But it's enough to get vege going nicely. Take other 300 watt when in flowering angle it use as a side light. Lol shh. . I got a second tent one for flowering only bought the mars reflector 144 costly but a better investment as it pushes out 298 true watts to top of plants 350 is good I heard. More better light intensity the better bud growth. Any questions jump in my journal take a read I feel like you will learn lots. Cheers

By the way sara is Gem she will be on tonight around 8-10 eastern canada time America same prob. Hope that helps out

:high-five:yeah,i agree with you,more lights more buds.:thanks:
Welcome back from vacation data . How was it. Hope you didn't into to much trouble. Lol

The temperature around 20c also not good,right?:high-five:Also some growers said that the temperature around 90F will produce more buds?:volcano-smiley:
Also for temp my two mars are around 28-30 c I don't want that any higher get a little fab up top more Ventallion the better. Reduces mold and what not in flowering as well. I deal growing range 75-85 f

:circle-of-love:wow,wake up at midnight to check the plants? These babies are lucky,haha:volcano-smiley:
Ah yeh time difference, I'm in Aus so not much time diff, but yeh i always wake up in the middle of the night and check this lol :) Sweet so sounds like ill be right then.... Good times. Ill suss your journal now... Pls look at mine too. thnx Joey

:goodjob:Both siwtch on will be great.I will find your some journal which use Reflectors and turn on both switches.:volcano-smiley:
Decided to keep my 144x5 and use it for my veg tent. I'm thinking of running both switches the entire time...anyone have real world experience comparing how your plants did under "both switches" on for veg VS saving power and cash using just the veg switch. Thanks for any and all thoughts.

Thanks Kingjoe,one of my high school classmate came to visit me.And i went to a big flower market,i bought some beautiful rose which i do not know the name,it's pink at the edge...so lovely.:cheer:
Welcome back from vacation data . How was it. Hope you didn't into to much trouble. Lol

Mars rocks can't say it enough. They have taken all the guess work and trial and error out of growing and created a perfect lighting system that gives the plants just the spectrum to grow. Live-Love-Learn
420-magazine-mobile1834137155.jpg
420-magazine-mobile480185175.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1396989838.jpg

Back
Top Bottom