Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

My strawberry is around 15cm tall...i wish they were double size in flowering...but thing not change yet....but after i change it under the Mars Pro II Epistar160,i saw the strawberry on the branch...totally 6 pcs now...:cheer: I'm thinking about grow one cannabis...but i will confirm that will it be ok to grow only one cannabis here...:volcano-smiley:
Hi Berulakide, and welcome to the forum :welcome:
You will definitely be needing more light. I would think at least 2 more reflector 96 or equivalent.
Be careful if you go 3 feet in veg, as they will at least double in size during flower.
Best of luck with your grow! :high-five:

:tokin:Morning and evening Kingjoe:cheer:wow thanks for sharing with us your pics.:thanks:
Week one flower under mars reflector 144 plus 300 watt . First week flower late on nutes.
420-magazine-mobile500534566.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1727427945.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2037063610.jpg

We are coming soon,are you ready?:cheer: Who will go to the HighTimes Cannabis Cup? Let's meet at San Bernardino:welcome: Will anyone bring their plants there?:welcome:
NOS Center
689 S E St.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
SoCal_Vendor.jpg

Mars Pro II Epistar320 with the reflection cup design,collect lights emit form the didoes and reflect maximum lights back to the plants:cheer:Make the maximum yields possible.
ND0_7_L_VPDO_DFSD9F_N.png

Mars Pro II Epistar320 with the reflection cup design,collect lights emit form the didoes and reflect maximum lights back to the plants:cheer:Make the maximum yields possible.
ND0_7_L_VPDO_DFSD9F_N.png
That is insane lol

:cheer:It's our honor to have you here:hippy::ganjamon:I know you grow cannabis...have you ever try any fruit? Like tomato or strawberry?
No problem. . Rep the mars hydro team.

:cheer:It's our honor to have you here:hippy::ganjamon:I know you grow cannabis...have you ever try any fruit? Like tomato or strawberry?
Not yet. I do outdoor vegetables garden beds. But I'll try sometime. Go long would it take under reflector 144

:volcano-smiley:I C,after i confirm that if i can grow one cannabis i will let you know...right now i only grow strawbeery and tomato...:smokin:I always want to grow one cannabis...i read lots of articles and informations about how to grow...just really want to take action now...
Not yet. I do outdoor vegetables garden beds. But I'll try sometime. Go long would it take under reflector 144

Great news Mars Pro II Epistar80 arrived at our USA,UK,EU,AU warehouse,
Mars Pro II Epistar120 arrived at USA,EU,AU warehouse.
They will arrive CA warehouse around April 9th.:cheer:
PRO_II.png

Mars Pro II Epistar80&120 with flexible U-connector to connect multiple lights together.
pro_ii_80.jpg

1000_.jpg

80_Epistar_.jpg

3pcs80.png

1_4_43.jpg

More wattage the better the intensity the better bud growth. I have that tent size for veg. But my heat never goes past 28 degree so like 85 f just don't let it go higher over 85f

Yeah,more wattage more buds,and more big buds.:volcano-smiley:But no more than 60W/sq,right? Cannabis found of nice gentle temperature,little warm will affect it a lot? Make it 90F a week before harvest,will this make big bud?:lot-o-toke:
More wattage the better the intensity the better bud growth. I have that tent size for veg. But my heat never goes past 28 degree so like 85 f just don't let it go higher over 85f

:circle-of-love:I got a little growing quesiton from a friend:
"my plant got mold is the best way to clean that out to take it apart and just spray it with Lysol while it's dry you know ,it's unplugged and then just kind of you know lightly spray it with Lysol bacteria killer and then let it dry out and then put the top back on it ,you don't wipe it off a little bit and put the cap back on it ,so I want to put it in with my other plants but I don't dare and tell you tell me if that's safe?"
Andyone can help?:welcome:

:circle-of-love:I got a little growing quesiton from a friend:
"my plant got mold is the best way to clean that out to take it apart and just spray it with Lysol while it's dry you know ,it's unplugged and then just kind of you know lightly spray it with Lysol bacteria killer and then let it dry out and then put the top back on it ,you don't wipe it off a little bit and put the cap back on it ,so I want to put it in with my other plants but I don't dare and tell you tell me if that's safe?"
Andyone can help?:welcome:
Throw mold bud out do not smoke it.

Back
Top Bottom