Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:I think it will be the same feeling of when you have the first kid in your family,excited,feel happy:cheer:
Pretty much. There are ummm...other things, but those would be for a much different forum :drool:

How about the weather there now? Here is still cold,i really do not like winter...hum either summer,haha:volcano-smiley:
Which size inline fan you gonna add?:high-five:
Yes both switches on no venting its 90 f. But I have the inline fans ready to go for bloom.

Sent from my LG-H812 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your support,do you have any suggestion that we can prevent the light leak around the zipper?:welcome:
I have the mars hydro 5x5x7 tent. It's the first and only grow tent I've seen in person. Seems sturdy and well built. There are a few light leaks around the zippers but they're small and that's not something I have to worry about.

My tent runs about the same when I seal it all up. Just about 90f. I have a 5x5 with the series II 1600w the room outside of my tent is about 68-70f. I just open one of the vent holes all the way on top of the tent and one of the vents at the bottom and my temps range 68-82f with the on off cycles.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

:high-five:also the exhaust system will clean the air inside the tent,it's good for the cannabis growth:cheer:
You may want to get your exhaust system going now, not just for heat control. I have my exhaust going 24/7 during the entire grow, as much for air exchange as anything else.

:cheer:thanks for sharing with us.:thanks:With this glasses,you can see more clear of the plants,right?:high-five:
I like your garden.:bravo:
Well folks, my LED glasses came today. These pictures were taken with the camera looking through the glasses, full spectrum led turned on.
i'm in the middle of flush now, should be harvesting in about a week or so. Trichomes are more cloudy than clear, with the odd amber starting to appear.
:thumb:

IMG_198531.JPG

IMG_198231.JPG

IMG_198139.JPG

IMG_197933.JPG

IMG_197832.JPG

IMG_197738.JPG

:cheer:My pleasure,without you guys support,we can not make everything better.:thanks:If you have any opinions about our products or service,please always feel free to talk with me.:welcome:
Hi Sara,
Received my free YoYo hangers as a gift for leaving a comment on your website and just want to thank you very much again! They arrived very quickly and are much higher quality than I expected.
Really appreciate the help! :)

Sent from my E6853 using 420

:high-five:Many growers like to use CO2:thumb:
I have tested it. I am using co2. So for veg its not an issue. I just need to get it timed right to dump the heat quickly when needed yet not to little or often. In 80s is perfect.

Your plants look beautiful.

Your plants are pink,right? With the glasses,i saw the color clear:volcano-smiley:
oooops.. didn't realize you were using co2. And my plants thank you, you made them blush.
:thanks:

No not really. I can see where you guys try. You have that black fabric layer ant it does the job for the most part. Just some parts of it are creased from being folded and packaged. I'm still breaking the tent in so that all may take care of itself.

No not really. I can see where you guys try. You have that black fabric layer ant it does the job for the most part. Just some parts of it are creased from being folded and packaged. I'm still breaking the tent in so that all may take care of itself.

Sorry this was in reply to if there's anything to prevent light leak from around the zippers of the grow tent

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your information.:thanks:
We add flap above the zipper seam from inside of the tent,use the same material as inner tent.:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:I will also tell our factory about the zipper,we are alwasy trying to find a better method.:high-five:
Ya that's what's kind of creased in some spots. I'm sure it will straighten out if I put some effort into it. Light leaks doesn't bother me so I haven't tried to fix it.

:cheer:thanks for sharing with us.:thanks:With this glasses,you can see more clear of the plants,right?:high-five:
I like your garden.:bravo:

Yes Sara. Besides stopping me from going blind (from the bright light, not from what my mother told me), the glasses give you a better view of how the plant would look in more natural lighting.
:high-five:

Your plants are pink,right? With the glasses,i saw the color clear:volcano-smiley:

They just started going purple when I started the flush. The glasses seemed to bring that out more.

Yes,the LED use glasses enable you see everything on the surface of the cannabis clearly:cheer:
Yes Sara. Besides stopping me from going blind (from the bright light, not from what my mother told me), the glasses give you a better view of how the plant would look in more natural lighting.
:high-five:

I thought it's pink.:volcano-smiley:I tried the LED use glasses once again yesterday.
They just started going purple when I started the flush. The glasses seemed to bring that out more.

:circle-of-love:Will cannabis help me to get better memories?:volcano-smiley:I think i also forgot something recently...
No worries ... I rather people make suggestions never too old to learn :) I also may forgotten some things ... Lol

Back
Top Bottom