Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I have a 4x4 mars hydro tent. I have no experience with tents so I don't know how it stacks up against others. Went up easy and. It was all there.

It runs 75 4 veg with passive venting and is hot for bloom 90 ish so I need to get that right when I flip to bloom. I have a 6 in out 4 in with a passive we will soon see :)

Sent from my LG-H812 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

SmokenSara. Well I was thinking about buying a high cfm pc fan to put inside my 300 watt old mars led help cool it they run Carly hot and maybe why they have lost their brightness. Will that void my warrenty.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I bought the same light a couple weeks ago its been flawless to date. I am impressed so far.

It has been going great I am about 10 days in. I am also in Canada and have my permit to produce cannibis.

Its all gone very well so far and really really nice to legally grow !

Hi Snowy, and welcome to the forum. Seems to be a few of us Canucks hangin out here.
When I got my grow license last October, I thought to myself how nice it is to be able to know what I was really consuming, and mostly about how much money I could save. Nobody told me how addictive this hobby is. Advances in lighting technology, adding separate tents for veg and flower. Tools and gadgets for measuring rh, ph, temperature, nutes for this, nutes for that. Now I realize that instead of saving money, I'm just re-directing it.
:morenutes:

:circle-of-love:Mars Pro II Epistar 320 is awesome.:cheer: What is the temeperature there?:Namaste:
Congratulations!! legally grow:goodjob:So will there be any limit for how many plants you can grow at one time?:bravo:
I bought the same light a couple weeks ago its been flawless to date. I am impressed so far.

It has been going great I am about 10 days in. I am also in Canada and have my permit to produce cannibis.

Its all gone very well so far and really really nice to legally grow !

:circle-of-love:If there are any opinions about our tent,you can let me know,we can upgrade it as well.:welcome:
You mean when you turn on both swtiches,it's about 90F?:Namaste:
I have a 4x4 mars hydro tent. I have no experience with tents so I don't know how it stacks up against others. Went up easy and. It was all there.

It runs 75 4 veg with passive venting and is hot for bloom 90 ish so I need to get that right when I flip to bloom. I have a 6 in out 4 in with a passive we will soon see :)

Yes,keep the leds cool will help to protect the light,what is your room teperature there? And how about your exhuast system work?
If you change teh cfm fan,yes,it will not cover by our warranty.:Namaste:
SmokenSara. Well I was thinking about buying a high cfm pc fan to put inside my 300 watt old mars led help cool it they run Carly hot and maybe why they have lost their brightness. Will that void my warrenty.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

When you got your growing license,it was happier than anything else,right?:cheer:
Hi Snowy, and welcome to the forum. Seems to be a few of us Canucks hangin out here.
When I got my grow license last October, I thought to myself how nice it is to be able to know what I was really consuming, and mostly about how much money I could save. Nobody told me how addictive this hobby is. Advances in lighting technology, adding separate tents for veg and flower. Tools and gadgets for measuring rh, ph, temperature, nutes for this, nutes for that. Now I realize that instead of saving money, I'm just re-directing it.
:morenutes:

:cheer:About one and half month left:bravo:Do not forget to update your pics or journal:high-five:
cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.

Rules:
#1. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which are selling on mars-hydro.com(you can check on our official website)

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way to flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want:forum, social media ,etc, but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will update your information on our official website for checking.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

When you got your growing license,it was happier than anything else,right?:cheer:

Pretty much. There are ummm...other things, but those would be for a much different forum :drool:

:circle-of-love:Does anyone have any opinions about our grow tent?:welcome:
I have the mars hydro 5x5x7 tent. It's the first and only grow tent I've seen in person. Seems sturdy and well built. There are a few light leaks around the zippers but they're small and that's not something I have to worry about.
Yes both switches on no venting its 90 f. But I have the inline fans ready to go for bloom.

My tent runs about the same when I seal it all up. Just about 90f. I have a 5x5 with the series II 1600w the room outside of my tent is about 68-70f. I just open one of the vent holes all the way on top of the tent and one of the vents at the bottom and my temps range 68-82f with the on off cycles.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

Yes both switches on no venting its 90 f. But I have the inline fans ready to go for bloom.

You may want to get your exhaust system going now, not just for heat control. I have my exhaust going 24/7 during the entire grow, as much for air exchange as anything else.

Well folks, my LED glasses came today. These pictures were taken with the camera looking through the glasses, full spectrum led turned on.
i'm in the middle of flush now, should be harvesting in about a week or so. Trichomes are more cloudy than clear, with the odd amber starting to appear.
:thumb:

IMG_198531.JPG

IMG_198231.JPG

IMG_198139.JPG

IMG_197933.JPG

IMG_197832.JPG

IMG_197738.JPG

Hi Sara,
Received my free YoYo hangers as a gift for leaving a comment on your website and just want to thank you very much again! They arrived very quickly and are much higher quality than I expected.
Really appreciate the help! :)

Sent from my E6853 using 420

You may want to get your exhaust system going now, not just for heat control. I have my exhaust going 24/7 during the entire grow, as much for air exchange as anything else.
I have tested it. I am using co2. So for veg its not an issue. I just need to get it timed right to dump the heat quickly when needed yet not to little or often. In 80s is perfect.

Your plants look beautiful.

I have tested it. I am using co2. So for veg its not an issue. I just need to get it timed right to dump the heat quickly when needed yet not to little or often. In 80s is perfect.

Your plants look beautiful.

oooops.. didn't realize you were using co2. And my plants thank you, you made them blush.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom