Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:I got it:high-five:My colleague will send you email.:high-five:
Yes, from your site, Canada edition.

I have put the review under Mars Pro II Epistar 120. It didn't show up though, I assume that it needs to be approved. If I didn't finish it correctly I will try again. So is there anything else I need to do for the $50 coupon?
:thanks:

:circle-of-love:I got it,you leave the reveiw under the Mars Pro II Epistar160,right?:high-five:My colleague will send you email.:high-five:

Yes, I left it under the 160, just noticed I originally said the 120, but it was the 160. Just checked now and the review is showing :thanks:

RO water and tap water,both are with high PH level,right? And both need more cal/mag,right?:high-five:And do you think RO water is more safe?I do not know why,i always afraid of use the tap water for any plants.
You are with better experience now,for sure they will do better.:bravo:
I'm just using tap water, do you think r/o would make a big difference?

Also, this grow of mine was kinda screwed up, as somehow the timer reset shortly after flipping to 12/12. Didn't notice for a month or two, just thought it was slow flowering (first grow). When discovered I made sure it was on 12/2 this time, checking every day for weeks to make sure it was ok. Kept a close eye out for hermies, but it appears I lucked out and my ladies forgave me, actually I think they thanked me for the extra long veg. I've learned a lot on this grow, made a lot of mistakes and recovered, now it's almost time to hopefully not make mistakes with the harvest and cure.
Just goes to show, you CAN teach old dogs new tricks.
:thumb:

:circle-of-love:It's no problem,my colleague sent you email.:high-five:
Yes, I left it under the 160, just noticed I originally said the 120, but it was the 160. Just checked now and the review is showing :thanks:

Reflector48 can cover a 24"x24"(2'x2')area,as your growing space is a 23"x24"x52"/71", the Reflector96 also can be one of your choice,you can hang the light lower to get high light intensity.:high-five:
The Rflector48 draw power around 101w,the Reflector96 draw power around 206w.:high-five:
Hey all just a quick question, I have a grow cabinet that measures 23wx21dx52h. I may remove a piece to make it 71" high . But I've been thinking about getting a Mars reflector 48 , would this be the correct size I should go? Thanks in advance! ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

RO water and tap water,both are with high PH level,right? And both need more cal/mag,right?:high-five:And do you think RO water is more safe?I do not know why,i always afraid of use the tap water for any plants.
You are with better experience now,for sure they will do better.:bravo:
Hi Ms Magic Sara, we were talking about the final flush, so no nutes needed. The tap water where I am works just fine, ph is within range. And it comes right out of the tap!

I c,and i forgot that only China's tap can not drink directly...:volcano-smiley:
Hi Ms Magic Sara, we were talking about the final flush, so no nutes needed. The tap water where I am works just fine, ph is within range. And it comes right out of the tap!

:circle-of-love:Hi SnarlyWeed,yes,she said correct,actually we can not talk about Facebook or Instragram here,otherwise the admin here will delete the post.:Namaste:
Hi Sara, I just received email from Ivy telling me that reviewing on your website does not qualify me for the $50 coupon. I must have misunderstood. She says it has to be instagram or facebook, and I do not have either, I really do not trust facebook to own all my information even if I close the account.

They are cool,right?
10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot
Deville_03_15.png

Since the first pictures I uploaded were of pretty poor quality, I'll try to redeem myself a little. Still not the best but getting better.
These are my White Cookie, couple weeks from harvest, not sure what week, long story.
:hmmmm:

IMG_195931.JPG
IMG_196033.JPG
IMG_196824.JPG
IMG_196927.JPG

Good day SmokeSara.
First off, let me say that ever since my first purchase of Mars Hydro lights, and continuing through all three lights purchased, I have praised the lights and praised the customer service.
On March 6, 2017, I ordered the infamous LED glasses. Bruce Lee emailed me that it would be shippd soon and that he would send me email with tracking number. Well, this didn;t happen. So a couple days ago I emailed Bruce, asking him what was holding up the shipment. He tells me "weird, tracking shows it as being delivered. So I go back to Mars website, check the order, and it still says "Payment Review", as it has since first ordered. So why does website say payment review, Bruce says it has been delivered, and I am sitting here without the glasses. And I never got the promised email with tracking number.
Now, I understand that a lot gets lost in the translation, but honestly, I have been a loyal customer, and I feel that I have been mislead.

I still am extremely happy with my lights though, and so are my ladies..

:circle-of-love:Hi SnarlyWeed,thanks for your support for Mars-hydro.:thanks:

My colleague will talk with you.:high-five:I will checked with our shipping department,because it's Echeck payment,so it usually take 7-10days arrive.We confirmed that already collected this payment,your LED glasses will ship out today,sorry for the in convenience.:Namaste:

Yes,these pics looks more clear than last time:goodjob:
Since the first pictures I uploaded were of pretty poor quality, I'll try to redeem myself a little. Still not the best but getting better.
These are my White Cookie, couple weeks from harvest, not sure what week, long story.
:hmmmm:

IMG_195931.JPG
IMG_196033.JPG
IMG_196824.JPG
IMG_196927.JPG

I want to thank all for the info ,although im a dummy trying to work threw the post an how to try an figure things figure things out ,but much much great thx for helping !!i will pay it foward in more ways than one to many one !!!!! Love an peace again thank you alll!!! Im slow but figureing things out !!

Sara I just bought 300 watt old models about 3 months ago and they are about half as bright as when I bought them. What can I do

Sent from my LG-LS997 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you need to know anything welcome to talk us here.:welcome:
I want to thank all for the info ,although im a dummy trying to work threw the post an how to try an figure things figure things out ,but much much great thx for helping !!i will pay it foward in more ways than one to many one !!!!! Love an peace again thank you alll!!! Im slow but figureing things out !!

:circle-of-love:Hi stoneydee,may i know from which website you bought this light? Is there any diodes went out? Or just it looks not as bright as the one you just got it?:Namaste:
Sara I just bought 300 watt old models about 3 months ago and they are about half as bright as when I bought them. What can I do

Sent from my LG-LS997 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:We have International warehouse and repair center at USA,UK,EU,Australia,Canada.:cheer:If anyone place order,we will arrange goods to you from our international warehouse:high-five:
If anything happen with your lights,we have internaitonal repair service to help you.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom