Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:As so far,i don't think that will happen in the near future.:Namaste:Even lots of Chinese people do not really know what is cannabis.If you tell them opium,everyone knew.So still many people do not know what cannabis can do for human's,they do not know cannabis can help us solve many mental and physical issues.:Namaste:As government put it on :Drug is Bad list,so they even afraid to know it or talk about.:Namaste:
Totally off topic but do you ever see china legalizing cannabis Sara?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:party:Great news!Mars II 1200 arrive at our USA warehouse,sorry for keeping you guys wait:Namaste:We have 116pcs Mars II 1200 at USA warehouse!!!:welcome:
EU warehouse: Mars II400 and Mars Pro II Epistar160 is out of stock,if anyone need,we will arrange goods from UK warehouse.The next shippment will arrive at EU around the end of this month.:Namaste:
CA warehouse: Mars Pro II Epistar160,we will arrange goods from China warehouse.:high-five:
03_151.png

420-1.png

:Namaste:Due to the winter storm in East-Amercia,delivery service stop working,your package may be delay in east-Amercia area.We are sorry for the inconvenience,when it back to normal,we will let you guys know.:Namaste:

Great pics CO,
I have White Cookies at almost same stage as yours, maybe a few days older. Started flush today, does that sound right to you?

I feed r/o water only at week 7-8 for super clean smooth buds

wow,will you share some pics with me of your White Cookies?:cheer:

Of course, Ms Magic!

My photographic skills are nowhere near CO's, a little out of focus, but here they are :thumb:

IMG_195732.JPG
IMG_195630.JPG

Yes,you bought your light from our official website,right? :thanks:

Yes, from your site, Canada edition.

I have put the review under Mars Pro II Epistar 120. It didn't show up though, I assume that it needs to be approved. If I didn't finish it correctly I will try again. So is there anything else I need to do for the $50 coupon?
:thanks:

I feed r/o water only at week 7-8 for super clean smooth buds

I'm just using tap water, do you think r/o would make a big difference?

Also, this grow of mine was kinda screwed up, as somehow the timer reset shortly after flipping to 12/12. Didn't notice for a month or two, just thought it was slow flowering (first grow). When discovered I made sure it was on 12/2 this time, checking every day for weeks to make sure it was ok. Kept a close eye out for hermies, but it appears I lucked out and my ladies forgave me, actually I think they thanked me for the extra long veg. I've learned a lot on this grow, made a lot of mistakes and recovered, now it's almost time to hopefully not make mistakes with the harvest and cure.
Just goes to show, you CAN teach old dogs new tricks.
:thumb:

It will not be overkill.:high-five:Cannabis are enjoying of the lights,a Reflector192 with a Mars II 400 in a 4'x3' area,they will cover your growing space nicely.:goodjob:If you think it's too powerful,you can hang the lights higher,and make sure your exhuast system works well.:high-five:
Hi, we have a 192x5 reflector and a mars2 400.... would it be overkill putting into a 4x3x6 tent?

As long as the heat isn't a problem.:high-five:
No how can u have too much plants eat light ive got 1.8x.1.8m tent with 6x800w leds 2x600hps n 1000w mh

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your pic,it's massive there.:thumb:
Of course, Ms Magic!

My photographic skills are nowhere near CO's, a little out of focus, but here they are :thumb:

IMG_195732.JPG
IMG_195630.JPG

Back
Top Bottom