Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yeah,the Mars Pro II Epistar series,are with upgraded chips and driver,will give better lighting performance,also easy to repair,if anything happen.:high-five:
Yes much MUCH better! I'm very glad I got these epistar models over the MARSII models

Yeah,the Mars Pro II Epistar series,are with upgraded chips and driver,will give better lighting performance,also easy to repair,if anything happen.:high-five:
Yeah I can really see the differece. Not to mention the noise they produce is much quieter. Even more quiet than the Mars 300 I had and they're more than twice as big. A very good upgrade in technology and highly recommend them to anyone looking at Mars lights

Yes,the Mars Pro II series also with upgraded fans,it run cooler than our other lights.:bravo:Thanks for your support.:thanks:
Yeah I can really see the differece. Not to mention the noise they produce is much quieter. Even more quiet than the Mars 300 I had and they're more than twice as big. A very good upgrade in technology and highly recommend them to anyone looking at Mars lights

Hi everyone im back from my break set new tent up even more lights time to try 6x800w leds 2 t5s 2t8s 2x600hps 1x 1000hps over 27 plants 6 black berry kush 10 northern lights

Autoflower420

Morning and evening SnarlyWeed,plants enjoy more lights,Mars Pro II Epistar160 with higher power.:cheer:
...and good morning and evening to you as well, Sara. The 160 is going to work out fine. I think I will put it beside the Mars II 400 in my 4X2 flower tent, and move the Reflector 144 into the veg tent. I love it when a plan comes together, even if it wasn't even really a plan.:thumb:

Looks like I made a good choice then. Oh man it's fun tweaking the setups! Does the madness ever stop? Sure hope not :high-five:

:circle-of-love:so are so kind to me.It's our pleasure.We will offer more better service&products:cheer:
No problem at all Sara. I'm always happy to spread the word about a great product and have been sending many friends to your website :)

:circle-of-love:You do not try Mars-hydro lights?
Hi everyone im back from my break set new tent up even more lights time to try 6x800w leds 2 t5s 2t8s 2x600hps 1x 1000hps over 27 plants 6 black berry kush 10 northern lights

Autoflower420

:high-five:Sound a good plan to me.:goodjob:So a Mars II 400 with a Mars Pro II Epistar160 in a 2'x4' grow tent,they will cover the tent nicely.:cheer:
...and good morning and evening to you as well, Sara. The 160 is going to work out fine. I think I will put it beside the Mars II 400 in my 4X2 flower tent, and move the Reflector 144 into the veg tent. I love it when a plan comes together, even if it wasn't even really a plan.:thumb:

Sure you made a good choice:thumb: The Mars Pro II series with better built-up and better performance among our lights so far.:cheer:
Looks like I made a good choice then. Oh man it's fun tweaking the setups! Does the madness ever stop? Sure hope not :high-five:

All ready to go ... Epistar 320 4x4 tent.

420-magazine-mobile1406626034.jpg

Sent from my LG-H812 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:welcome:Hi SnowyTrails,welcome to Mars family:cheer:
I like your set-ups.:goodjob:How many days are your plants now?:high-five:
All ready to go ... Epistar 320 4x4 tent.

420-magazine-mobile1406626034.jpg

Sent from my LG-H812 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sure you made a good choice:thumb: The Mars Pro II series with better built-up and better performance among our lights so far.:cheer:

Well, it's been processed, but what a shock! Tracking number doesn't function.
To be honest, I wasn't expecting tracking number to work, I'll betcha the number has been changed.:thedoubletake:

I'm sure it will be at the door soon :thanks:

:volcano-smiley:Mars Pro II Epistar160 is out of stock at our Canada warehouse:Namaste:If anyone need,we will arrange goods from our China warehouse:high-five:

Wow! I must have got the last one!
Excuse me please, I have to run out and buy lottery ticket!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom