Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Magic Sara, and fellow Mars light users,

Within 2 hours of posting minor issues I was having with Mars, Customer Support comes through again. First, an email from IVY saying they will honor the $50 coupon if I leave a review here, on 420, besides the one I left on the Mars website. About an hour or so later, I got email from Bruce Lee, stating there were 2 LED Glasses in stock, and that mine would be shipped right away.
So kudos to Mars, Sara, Ivy and Bruce.

I do understand that orders occasionally get lost in the shuffle, and also of the restrictions that this forum may place upon Mars when it comes to certain types of offers.

But bottom line is, Mars listens, and goes above and beyond to keep their customers happy.

:thanks: :goodjob:

I just recieved my Epistar 320 Pro II.

Ivy is awesome and mars hydro as well i can not say a bad thing about them.

Here is a link i just posted a few min ago and pictures on the light.

Mars Hydro Epistar 320 Pro II

I will be doing a grow journal with this light soon as i can.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

I want to thank all for the info ,although im a dummy trying to work threw the post an how to try an figure things figure things out ,but much much great thx for helping !!i will pay it foward in more ways than one to many one !!!!! Love an peace again thank you alll!!! Im slow but figureing things out !!

Welcome to the forum grneyedboy4u. No need to feel like a dummy, we all had to start at some point, and we all gain knowledge as we grow. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and the more info you can give us, the more likely someone will be able to lend a helping hand.
:thumb:

Hi XobeMan. Good choice on the light. Mars just keeps impressing us with improving technology.
I checked out your post, noticed you are waiting for legal grow license. Let me tell you one thing, as satisfying as it was to get my first legal prescription a couple years ago, it was indescribable the feeling that comes when you get that piece of paper that allows to to have a legal home grow.
The hardest thing about a home grow is to keep your secret.:goodjob:

Hi XobeMan. Good choice on the light. Mars just keeps impressing us with improving technology.
I checked out your post, noticed you are waiting for legal grow license. Let me tell you one thing, as satisfying as it was to get my first legal prescription a couple years ago, it was indescribable the feeling that comes when you get that piece of paper that allows to to have a legal home grow.
Yeah i keep it a secret as nobody here knows my real name and only a very slight need to know ppl know about me possibly getting a licence to grow my own.

Now most ppl on this forum are growing without a licence and thats ok too as long as they tell nobody.

SnarlyWeed's quick review of Mars Pro II Epistar 160

As requested by Mars in order to fulfill my qualification for $50 coupon:

This is my 3rd Mars light. I was going to purchase the 80, but it was out of stock, so fortunately (yes, you read that right, fortunately) that made the 160 my choice. I will be pairing this light with a Mars II 400, in a 24x48 tent. Purchased from the Mars Hydro website, easy process. As for shipping, it arrived same day that Mars sent email stating it had been processed, and in the middle of a snowstorm no less. The light is bright and penetrating, as expected. I normally run full spectrum for most of the grow, but will be using veg only for seedlings. The fan is pretty quiet compared to my other lights. Overall, very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend this light to anyone. Mars scores again.
:thanks:

IMG_195432.JPG

IMG_195529.JPG

Yeah i keep it a secret as nobody here knows my real name and only a very slight need to know ppl know about me possibly getting a licence to grow my own.

Now most ppl on this forum are growing without a licence and thats ok too as long as they tell nobody.

That's one of the nice things about this forum. You can feel free here to discuss, brag, cry, scream in futility, and share without worrying about people banging on your door for a friendly or not so friendly handout.

:circle-of-love:Morning SnarlyWeed,thanks for your support,we will always try our best to offer better service.:thanks:
Hi Magic Sara, and fellow Mars light users,

Within 2 hours of posting minor issues I was having with Mars, Customer Support comes through again. First, an email from IVY saying they will honor the $50 coupon if I leave a review here, on 420, besides the one I left on the Mars website. About an hour or so later, I got email from Bruce Lee, stating there were 2 LED Glasses in stock, and that mine would be shipped right away.
So kudos to Mars, Sara, Ivy and Bruce.

I do understand that orders occasionally get lost in the shuffle, and also of the restrictions that this forum may place upon Mars when it comes to certain types of offers.

But bottom line is, Mars listens, and goes above and beyond to keep their customers happy.

:thanks: :goodjob:

wow,you already receive it.:cheer: Looking forward to your journals,your plants will love this light.:cheer:
Thanks for your support,yes,ivy is a nice girl,haha.:thanks:

:goodjob::thanks:
Welcome to the forum grneyedboy4u. No need to feel like a dummy, we all had to start at some point, and we all gain knowledge as we grow. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and the more info you can give us, the more likely someone will be able to lend a helping hand.
:thumb:

Yes,the Mars Pro II Eipstar series is good choice,haha:bravo:
Yes,i agree with you that the hardest thing about a home grow is to keep our secret,cause when i have beautiful things,i can not helping to share it with my good frieds.:cheer:

wow,you already receive it.:cheer: Looking forward to your journals,your plants will love this light.:cheer:
Thanks for your support,yes,ivy is a nice girl,haha.:thanks:
Yeah only took 2 days shipping from the Canadian Warehouse location to me.

Now i have to wait until i get my licence to grow and then i have to still get a few items to grow and then i will grow and this light is gonna be a good one to grow under.

It blinded me as its so bright so i had to put my sunglasses on to take the pictures i took in my thread.

But i'm sure more and more places will be legal very soon,except China:volcano-smiley:
Happy growing:cheer:

:circle-of-love:We will have the Mars Pro II Epistar80 in Canada around April:high-five:
SnarlyWeed's quick review of Mars Pro II Epistar 160

As requested by Mars in order to fulfill my qualification for $50 coupon:

This is my 3rd Mars light. I was going to purchase the 80, but it was out of stock, so fortunately (yes, you read that right, fortunately) that made the 160 my choice. I will be pairing this light with a Mars II 400, in a 24x48 tent. Purchased from the Mars Hydro website, easy process. As for shipping, it arrived same day that Mars sent email stating it had been processed, and in the middle of a snowstorm no less. The light is bright and penetrating, as expected. I normally run full spectrum for most of the grow, but will be using veg only for seedlings. The fan is pretty quiet compared to my other lights. Overall, very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend this light to anyone. Mars scores again.
:thanks:

IMG_195432.JPG

IMG_195529.JPG

The nice things is that no matter what we want to know,always have friends here can help:cheer::thanks:
That's one of the nice things about this forum. You can feel free here to discuss, brag, cry, scream in futility, and share without worrying about people banging on your door for a friendly or not so friendly handout.

Oh,i c,i thought you will start to grow very soon.Will it be ok that you only grow one or two plants? Still illegal?:Namaste:
Yes,the light will hurt your eyes,but we have LED use glasses.:cheer:
Yeah only took 2 days shipping from the Canadian Warehouse location to me.

Now i have to wait until i get my licence to grow and then i have to still get a few items to grow and then i will grow and this light is gonna be a good one to grow under.

It blinded me as its so bright so i had to put my sunglasses on to take the pictures i took in my thread.

Oh,i c,i thought you will start to grow very soon.Will it be ok that you only grow one or two plants? Still illegal?:Namaste:
Yes,the light will hurt your eyes,but we have LED use glasses.:cheer:
It would be illegal for me to grow any amount of plants without a licence.

I do not disobey the law thats me.

Yeah i seen the sun glasses you offer, but i have a few pairs around that will do ok for now.

Thks

:circle-of-love:I understand that.But in some places,grow one a two is no problem.:high-five:
It would be illegal for me to grow any amount of plants without a licence.

I do not disobey the law thats me.

Yeah i seen the sun glasses you offer, but i have a few pairs around that will do ok for now.

Thks

I bought the same light a couple weeks ago its been flawless to date. I am impressed so far.

It has been going great I am about 10 days in. I am also in Canada and have my permit to produce cannibis.

Its all gone very well so far and really really nice to legally grow !

Sent from my LG-H812 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I bought the same light a couple weeks ago its been flawless to date. I am impressed so far.

It has been going great I am about 10 days in. I am also in Canada and have my permit to produce cannibis.

Its all gone very well so far and really really nice to legally grow !

Sent from my LG-H812 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Awesome to hear.

What is your tent size?

Back
Top Bottom