Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

SmokeSara is on this forum. You can wait until she respond in this thread or you could send her a PM.

She did say she would check this forum often during the holiday so if you're patient she'll read this conversation and reply to you

Thanks for all of your help, I have sent him an E-mail.

So the Aliexpress one could be fake huh, thinking about it the link looks suspicious as the information they provide aint accurate, isn´t worth the risk! At least until someone like Sara could verify it

Do you know how I can contact Sara ?

Learned something new about Iceland :) Beyond the fact I would love to go there someday to see the amazing fairy tale'ish nature and bath in some hot volcano water. Check out this folks! Icelandic people are cool as hell!

"Iceland is home to the world's largest per capita population of weed smokers, according to the new 2014 World Drug Report. Fifty-five thousand members of their population of about 320,000 light up. That's a whopping 18.3%.

Other countries with enormous weed-smoking populations include Nigeria, Zambia, the U.S. and New Zealand. But no one beats Iceland.

While usage in the U.S. rose after some marijuana legalization began in 2012, it's still under 15%. It's surprising, then, that Iceland still comes out ahead with weed prohibition on the books (at least the U.S. is better than Iceland at some things). The Icelandic government only recently began considering other legislative options, but it's likely change could happen quickly, given the wide-ranging support of the public. Here's a quick look at the national culture that has made the Icelanders the world's top tokers.

What's the weed scene like in Iceland? Similar to many European countries, marijuana is illegal but tolerated. Possessing a small amount or smoking in public results in a fine. While repeat offenders can be given jail time, smoking weed is widely socially accepted.

Weed in Iceland is expensive. One-eighth of an ounce of high-quality buds can cost $175 — in the U.S., one-eighth costs $30 to $50. There are generally three grades available: "Marri" is low-quality, "polli" is medium-grade and "riger" is the top-shelf stuff"

Where I am it's hard to get weed. Hash is the shit here. I do prefer weed though so I grow it myself

Cool Playmaker :) When I finally get my finger out of my ass and go to Iceland I'll PM you. Maybe I can taste some of the amazing buds you'll grow with the Mars lamp. Have a splendid day everyone. It's time for me to pot my clones

Yeah there are many smokers here. The gram on the street costs 25 - 30 dollars

Where I am we pay around 15 USD per gram of hash. Weed is maybe 18 USD per gram. There is a reason I grow myself. Saves me a fortune

U got that right . And the government don't mind the profits now either . My state turned medical legal but will take a couple years just to get it together

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

18Usd holy crap I can get it cheap cheap then. :rofl:
Last oz i bought was 60€ was a mix of sweet purple, critical kush, skunk #1, and a few others all mixed together :)

Hey peeps, i haven't pulled the trigger yet on a new light or lights for my 4x4. I thought a pro 1600 but now the newer epistars have caught my eye. What do you think is the best light or combination of lights for a 4x4 tent? Thanks!! oh and I like bright lol. Meaning rather have too much rather than too little.

Well I went with the pro 320 and picked up 3x3 tent to use with my old light for a veg area. Unfortunately I messed up and never got a chance to enter the discount code before paypal closed the deal so wasted 23 bucks. Be careful if anyone orders and learn from my mistake. Thanks for advice buddy
Victo!!! What's up man . I'd get a pro 320 or a pro 256 . I have a pro 160 and love it !! But you'd need 2 of the pro 160 or 1 pro 320 for your 4x4

Victo!! You won't regret it !!. My epistar pro 160 freaking rocks . I can't imigane what that pro 320 is going to do ... Your going to love it love it. Keep that light up as far as it'll go especially in the beginning . Just let the plants grow up to it. If not they will stay super short . Unless that's what you want. Then in flower I keep my pro 160 about 8 to 10 inches off the top . I run full spectrum from start to finish. Both switches basically .

Back
Top Bottom