Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yes I registered on the website.i bought the epistar 320 to go into my 4x4 tent.
Did you registered on our official website ? Yes, the Mars Pro II will give you good performance. During our Chinese New Year, anyone place order for light or tent on our official website, will get a pair of yoyo as gift.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 420

Yes I registered on the website.i bought the epistar 320 to go into my 4x4 tent.

Our service department will send the tracking info within 2 days working days.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 420

Sara, you guys should bump the price of all of your lights up $10 and then when someone buys a light it comes with a spare driver and 1 of each color led....or at least have that package as an option.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you did not get reply from service department on time; you can send email to info@mars-hydro.com . Sorry that I reply you so late. We are on holiday now, but we will work as usual, just may answer you slowly.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 420
This was an e-mail I received around 4am yesterday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just have a dinner,we call "nian",the most important for our Spring Festival.

Ok,I got it.I will arrange the parts shipment ASAP.
I will send the tracking number to you after shipped,pls kindly to wait.

Thank for your kindness understanding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was the last reply, but then nothing in the last 30 hours. Are my parts on the way or not? If they are, when can I expect them? If not, where can I but one myself?

This was an e-mail I received around 4am yesterday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just have a dinner,we call "nian",the most important for our Spring Festival.

Ok,I got it.I will arrange the parts shipment ASAP.
I will send the tracking number to you after shipped,pls kindly to wait.

Thank for your kindness understanding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was the last reply, but then nothing in the last 30 hours. Are my parts on the way or not? If they are, when can I expect them? If not, where can I but one myself?

You do realise it's new year celebrations in that part of the world and delivery may be delayed substantially?

You do realise it's new year celebrations in that part of the world and delivery may be delayed substantially?

Yes, I sure do but being delayed is one thing but being ignored when there is a serious problem is another. Without reliving this whole thing I think my request for warranty help is going on 5 days and I still don't even have a tracking number for the parts required to fix it myself (to save time.) From my experience with them that more than likely means it hasn't been shipped yet, and yes, I find that unacceptable. Sorry.

Yes, I sure do but being delayed is one thing but being ignored when there is a serious problem is another. Without reliving this whole thing I think my request for warranty help is going on 5 days and I still don't even have a tracking number for the parts required to fix it myself (to save time.) From my experience with them that more than likely means it hasn't been shipped yet, and yes, I find that unacceptable. Sorry.

Dude, they are all on holiday! Manufactures, suppliers, office workers! It's the largest holiday they have. Think of it as being as important as thanks giving in America. There won't be anyone in the office to respond to your emails.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

To save time I am obviously going to have to go about this differently.

Can anyone tell me the part number and the exact description of exactly what I need to order, and a business in the USA where I could order it from?

I'm not 100% sure that it is the driver but I will take a chance. It's for a Marshydro 96X5 reflector series that's 1 1/2 years old. I don't know how many drivers they have but when you are looking at the front of the light with the rocker switches, the Growth lights on the left hand side are the ones not working. The right side works and both sides work for Bloom.

If anyone could give me the correct product number and description to use I would appreciate it. If I could get the name and number of a business in America that might have the part in stock, that would be sincerely appreciated as well.

Thanks.

Patient is key man. You should always have a back up light source when using any lighting system its always smart to have a back up. Even an extra ballast and hps bulb if running hps lighting is obviously the most important part of indoor growing. Over the last few years I got basically back up everything. Lights extraction fans carbon filter and lighting. Always plan for the worse and hope for the best :)

Its the weekend now and chances of you getting a reply during the holiday on a weekend are pretty much none. I'd wait till tomorrow and see. Maybe if you really need too pick up a bunch of cfls or something maybe a 150w mh setup or something. Best of luck man.

I'm guessing this is the part I need. If it matters, it is from a Marshydro 96X5 Reflector.
b202.jpg
a342.jpg

Where can I buy one of these, and what do I ask for?

It's a power supply . Take a better pic of the numbers so I can see them please. Tomorrow I'll call around after work and find it . I'll then give you their number so u can call and order it

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

I'm guessing this is the part I need. If it matters, it is from a Marshydro 96X5 Reflector.
b202.jpg
a342.jpg

Where can I buy one of these, and what do I ask for?
I have one for you I think. Pm me. Ill ship it tomorrow if I do. Mine may be 650mA not up to .72. Ill check quick.

I have one for you I think. Pm me. Ill ship it tomorrow if I do. Mine may be 650mA not up to .72. Ill check quick.

Sorry bro. Mine are all 650ma. While it would work if it were my light I would want the 690-720ma that you have now.

Yep. It will work. Ill get it to you. Pm sent

Thank you fanleaf, I really appreciate this. :thumb:
+reps

We'll see if the manufacturer ever comes through. I'll let everyone know if I ever get the warranty part (or not.)

Back
Top Bottom