Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I am going to put up a 4x4 tent but I am still undecided about either weather I´m going for a HPS or LED.

What LED light would be suitable for a 4x4 tent?

Budget aint a problem

Go for a mars pro II Epistar 320 Playmaker. That gives you 800 watts that will generate rock solid buds for you for years to come.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They have fantastic penetration that will even give you dense buds on your lower branches. That's why they impressed the hell out of me. Also node distances are amazing. Little to non stretch

I think you should buy them directly from the Mars hydro website. I am not sure but think I read something about better guarantee when you do that. Also they sell them for 666 USD there. That is lower than aliexpress

Here is the USA link. But select the country closest to you . They have many warehouses around the world. Since I am in EU I ordered from Germany. That way I did not have to pay import taxes

Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

With scrog and a high producing strain you'll easily pull 800 grams with that lamp. I have flowered under it's little brother before and have only good things to say.

That's why I bought 3 of the big ones for my current grow

Indeed SeymoreNugget. Never got close to such results under HPS. LED has better penetration

It really depends on the LED. I guess in the range of Mars Ref and 2 the big advantage could be less heat and more stealth (how they light up compared to hps ballast) but i think a HPS penetrates more. But LED panels are plug and play, more casual. This opens door for more growers. I like that a lot. Like myself. When there was no easy peasy light like mars i dont wanted to grow. I started with Mars and it is great for its price. At least within the warranty protection. After that i would go for a new light or COB's. The have many many years of warranty and degenerate slower

But with a Pro Series or a strong COB what you ment about penetration might be true because you can go closer to the canopy some kind.

Lets see how the pro series comes out after 1 or 2 years. Have an eye out for rising heat. My Mars 2 went warmer and warmer over the month and it wasnt as bright as before. I guess they are driven pretty hard so the light/heat output is changing. Especially the Blues ans Whites get pretty hot. The blues popped first on my Mars 2. The veg was suffering of course.

Here is the USA link. But select the country closest to you . They have many warehouses around the world. Since I am in EU I ordered from Germany. That way I did not have to pay import taxes

Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

It says it can only ship to USA. I´m in Iceland. On Aliexpress I can get it with shipping costs for 872 dollars. Do you know about a better deal from a company who ships to Iceland?

I know Iceland is not a part of EU, which means you'll maybe have to pay Icelandic import taxes if you buy from the German warehouse. I don't know Icelandic import rules. Am in EU myself so I got it for 666 USD.

I would ask @SmokeSara before I ordered from Aliexpress to make sure it's the real thing and not another copy. They're celebrating the Chinese new year now though so they're not easy to get in touch with, but she promised she would check this forum also during the holiday. She can guaranteed find a solution for you even if you're outside EU. She's really nice

Ah - Store says will only ship to EU countries.... That sucks. I think you should ask SmokeSara :)

Anyone else in here from Europe but outside EU who ordered Mars-Hydro's lamps? I know they do ship from China to any place in the world. My first Mars Pro lamp was sent from China. They even lied on the value for me so I got lower import taxes. But you need to speak with them directly to arrange things like that

I know Bruce Lee (sic) can arrange custom deals for Mars-Hydro. His email is sales6@lgledsolutions.com

He keeps emailing me with deal propositions weekly :D

I know Bruce Lee (sic) can arrange custom deals for Mars-Hydro. His email is sales6@lgledsolutions.com

He keeps emailing me with deal propositions weekly :D

Thanks for all of your help, I have sent him an E-mail.

So the Aliexpress one could be fake huh, thinking about it the link looks suspicious as the information they provide aint accurate, isn´t worth the risk! At least until someone like Sara could verify it

Do you know how I can contact Sara ?

No they are not fake but they have a one year warranty while direct from there site or them will have 2. It will probably be shippied from the usa or from canada whichever would be cheapest.

Back
Top Bottom