Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

They have a few different test videos on their youtube channel good luck for a speedy shipping of the new parts, maybe get a few diodes as well if they let you.

You're unlucky since this happened during the Chinese new year. They're off for weeks to celebrate. Usually they respond really fast

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You're unlucky since this happened during the Chinese new year. They're off for weeks to celebrate. Usually they respond really fast

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Unlucky for sure... After the first 24 hours and no reply I ordered a Timber Grow Light, can't afford to lose a grow after 2 months.

That I think is the wrong choice. But it's your money. I've never regretted for a second that I ditched my HPS lamps. The quality of what I grow under LED ain't even comparable. Take a look at my journal to see what LED can do :)

Sadly no bud photos yet as we're on flowering day 2. But I have flowered with LED and I have never had harder, denser or more massive buds than with LED

damn this LED light search is confusing me, so many different types and like some have said some can not be trusted to work so I think I will go for a 1000w HPS instead, anyway thanks for your help

It all depends on your budget of course. It would be easier to give you tips on good lamps if you said what budget you have. I think a 400 watt Mars pro would completely kill that 600 watt lamp you linked to. a pro 320 gives 800 watts and is simply amazing :)

49 hours and I got a reply.
FYI, I had sent email to service, sales, Lucy, Sara, also got on every F.B. page I could find them on, a couple of Instagram accounts... pretty well asked from help from anyone connected with them I could find.

So I did the test they requested, and it sounds like power supply to me but I am waiting to hear from them again.

So do you suggest I just shit the parts or what? You are on my ignore list!

non-UPDATE

So, after 49 hours I got an e-mail at 8:45am directing me to take the light apart and switch some wires around and report back. I reported back along with pics that they requested at 10:07am and asking them to contact me yet today.
Now another 7 hours has passed and no word. No yes it's definitely a power supply problem, no yes the parts are on the way, nothing... completely ignored again. Needless to say I am very frustrated and dissapointed with the lack of service and/or communication from Marshydro.

non-UPDATE

So, after 49 hours I got an e-mail at 8:45am directing me to take the light apart and switch some wires around and report back. I reported back along with pics that they requested at 10:07am and asking them to contact me yet today.
Now another 7 hours has passed and no word. No yes it's definitely a power supply problem, no yes the parts are on the way, nothing... completely ignored again. Needless to say I am very frustrated and dissapointed with the lack of service and/or communication from Marshydro.
Dude. I bought some mars drivers a while back. Sorry your having that issue. I would send you a brand new driver myself if I knew Mars would replace it for me. I just know I would be pissed for that to happen in the middle of a grow.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dude. I bought some mars drivers a while back. Sorry your having that issue. I would send you a brand new driver myself if I knew Mars would replace it for me. I just know I would be pissed for that to happen in the middle of a grow.

Thanks fanleaf. The timing on this issue is really bad all the way around....but to be ignored is just plain wrong.
I'll more than likely lose a Kosher Kush, an Amherst Sour Diesel and 2 AK47'2 that are probably gonna be history.:rip:

Thanks fanleaf. The timing on this issue is really bad all the way around....but to be ignored is just plain wrong.
I'll more than likely lose a Kosher Kush, an Amherst Sour Diesel and 2 AK47'2 that are probably gonna be history.:rip:

Which mars light is it? Do your drivers have a sticker with info on them?

Nevermind. I went back 5 or 6 pages to see its a 96X5 light. I see they drive those 5w chips at about 2w-2.1w each. I'm figuring stuff out here. Dont mind me lol
Yup, it's the 96X5 that took a dump. I've got everything packed underneath the 192X5. I'll probably get the Timber light that still needs to be built and shipped before these guys get this warranty job done.

Yup, it's the 96X5 that took a dump. I've got everything packed underneath the 192X5. I'll probably get the Timber light that still needs to be built and shipped before these guys get this warranty job done.

You could do that. Then when the new driver comes in just put it in and then sell it off. You wouldnt need a back up at that point. Does your drivers have any info on them or are they in just a black box with no info?

You could do that. Then when the new driver comes in just put it in and then sell it off. You wouldnt need a back up at that point. Does your drivers have any info on them or are they in just a black box with no info?
They did have stickers but I put the light back together and hung it up, figured 1/2 was better than nothing. Maybe tomorrow they will have checked their e-mail and need something else. If I need to take it apart again I'll get the info, but I've had it for today.

Can you give me a rough idea of how much a driver would cost? If I haven't heard back from them in the morning I'll take it apart again and get the numbers. Anything else I'll need when I'm in there?

Can you give me a rough idea of how much a driver would cost? If I haven't heard back from them in the morning I'll take it apart again and get the numbers. Anything else I'll need when I'm in there?
Not worried about cost. If any of the ones I have are right Id be glad to get u up and going.

Back
Top Bottom