Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Lumens are for Humans - PAR is for Plants
Very true but at the same time lumens made up of light in the 400-730 par range is pretty close to the same thing.

Lumens per watt is a great way to judge a LED's power efficiency. A led with 10,000 lumens in the par range will have more par than another LED with 3000 lumens in the par range even though both LEDs may use the same power from the wall. More efficient lm/w.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It has been over 24 hours since I reported this broken light on here, to the website e-mail and F.B., and via private messaging and still no one has contacted me about getting parts.

Is there a trick to getting warranty work done with this company?

Does anyone have a telephone number that gets through to a person? All I get is someone singing when I call their number:

US Phone number : +1-626-587-8506

147aab64121881c8dd5794903b6804da.jpg
95f8c80be319cb123155aff4f42f920e.jpg

15/8 days under the 144x5

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just an observation but your light looks a lil to far away. Will cause major stretch. I have mine around 26 to 28 now. Any closer and it will burn the plants crispy for real. In about four hours .

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

If I put my plants under my light at a foot it will fry them !! It already happened at 20 inches in four hours!!
28e290d1408e6c85db59d3526980fded.jpg
was bad. She recovered but it's taken her a month of love

If I put my plants under my light at a foot it will fry them !! It already happened at 20 inches in four hours!!
28e290d1408e6c85db59d3526980fded.jpg
was bad. She recovered but it's taken her a month of love

Looks like humidity, heat and maybe Magnesium to me.

U can see the faint brown spots still. I lowered my lights and came back four hours to a crispy plant . I sprayed her back to life kept her out of the main light a week and she's recovering well.

That's close just keep an eye on them they start to feel dry or look different change it .if you can bend the leaves and they crack is starting . It won't brown instantly it turns a darker green first

Starting to trim up a pure power that was grown under the epi pro 160. And let me tell you people this. The buds are freaking rocks ..!!!! Even the lower the popcorn is pretty dense. This epi pro 160 DID NOT DISAPPOINT on this grown .
I kept it about 8in off the canopy and no shit hard ass dense colas

That's my experience as well with the pro series. Huge dense rock like buds.

I keep my lamps around 40 cm from the plants in the beginning. In bloom I let them get really close

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

As you can see I let the plants grow very close. The closest are maybe 8-10cm from the lamps

000118.jpg

10 plant grow under 3x Mars Pro II 320 - Day 45 from seed

Starting to trim up a pure power that was grown under the epi pro 160. And let me tell you people this. The buds are freaking rocks ..!!!! Even the lower the popcorn is pretty dense. This epi pro 160 DID NOT DISAPPOINT on this grown .
I kept it about 8in off the canopy and no shit hard ass dense colas

That's what I was hoping to hear!

I received my Pro II Epistar 320 last week and I immediately could tell the footprint was bigger and brighter than both my 600hps and my pro 1200.
Well built too.
Now if it's gonna grow big rock hard buds... :)

The HotBox

Back
Top Bottom