Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love: Mars pro II Epistar 80&120 will arrive our USA warehouse around March 2017,April 2017 for other international warehouses.Pre-order is accepted on our official website:welcome:
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
1000_.jpg

3pcs80.png

1000cemian.jpg

Epistar120_U.jpg

Sara,
I have 2 reflectors of yours, a 96X5 and a 192X5. This morning 1/2 of the Growth lights are out on the 96X5 and there are 4 plants under it.. Not good timing!!! What is your warranty policy for this? What can I do? Can you send whatever parts need to be replaced?

Sara,
I have 2 reflectors of yours, a 96X5 and a 192X5. This morning 1/2 of the Growth lights are out on the 96X5 and there are 4 plants under it.. Not good timing!!! What is your warranty policy for this? What can I do? Can you send whatever parts need to be replaced?

Morning Beav. To give you a head start on dealing with this, you will be asked to take a picture with the lights off and on and email it to her. Get that done now, and when Sara gets on tonight, you will be a step ahead of the game. :circle-of-love::peace:

Thanks SG, I'll do that right now. I am trying to find a receipt but have no idea where it is. I'm not sure if I bought it through Sara on here, their website, or where. Needless to say, I'm scrounging around this morning.... I know I bought it in July of 2015 so I think it's under warranty. Not sure that'll help the 4 plants under it though. Any idea how fast this process is?
Thanks for the reply.

Morning Beav. To give you a head start on dealing with this, you will be asked to take a picture with the lights off and on and email it to her. Get that done now, and when Sara gets on tonight, you will be a step ahead of the game. :circle-of-love::peace:

Thanks SG, I'll do that right now. I am trying to find a receipt but have no idea where it is. I'm not sure if I bought it through Sara on here, their website, or where. Needless to say, I'm scrounging around this morning.... I know I bought it in July of 2015 so I think it's under warranty. Not sure that'll help the 4 plants under it though. Any idea how fast this process is?
Thanks for the reply.

If you are handy with a soldering iron, they will send the parts and you will fix it. I think that they have been keeping parts at the warehouses so you don't have to wait for it to be shipped from China. They sooner they have the pics and "diagnose" the problem, the sooner you will get your parts. If you have to send it out, it obviously takes longer. Hope this helps. :peace:

If you are handy with a soldering iron, they will send the parts and you will fix it. I think that they have been keeping parts at the warehouses so you don't have to wait for it to be shipped from China. They sooner they have the pics and "diagnose" the problem, the sooner you will get your parts. If you have to send it out, it obviously takes longer. Hope this helps. :peace:

I have already sent the pic and just happen to have a couple of soldering irons so as soon as they get up and around hopefully they can find a record of the sale and get whatever I need on the way.

I have already sent the pic and just happen to have a couple of soldering irons so as soon as they get up and around hopefully they can find a record of the sale and get whatever I need on the way.

If you search around (I can't remember where it is, somewhere in this thread) there are several videos on repairing your light. If you look I am sure you will find it. :circle-of-love::peace:

Had a quick question. My cord on my light is very warm. I was daisy chaining a 600 to my 700. After the warmth i switched to no daisy. Any ideas as to why this would be happening?

to each their own and mine to smoke

...likely culprit would be wire size in my hillbilly opinion...daisy chain feature is convenient(I luv this feature on lights)...butt...if you start running more current through the wire's capabilities...you get resistance/Heat that has to dissipate...causing your cord to feel very warm...not safe!...you did the right thing in separating the lights...safety first!!...as a rule... amperage is quite low on LED fixtures...so even a 15 amp breaker can go a long way...if possible...use GFI receptacles...surge protected power bars...and if you can, split load over a couple breakers/fuses...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Had a quick question. My cord on my light is very warm. I was daisy chaining a 600 to my 700. After the warmth i switched to no daisy. Any ideas as to why this would be happening?

to each their own and mine to smoke

Buy a heavier daisy chain cord and power cord. Most come in 18 gauge. Buy a 14 gauge and you will be just fine. All cords will stay nice and cool forever.

Back
Top Bottom