Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

After you check out your light,you can send me a PM or send email to my colleague,we will help you to solve it as fast as we can.:high-five:
I will contact you tomorrow Sara. When I looked at the photos I noticed that two of the red bulbs are also dead. I did not notice this before. So I will go out in the grow-room when lights go on again in 9 hours and 46 minutes :) Then I will check the entire lamp to see if more bulbs are dead. If you look closely on this photo, you can see also two reds are dead

lamp003.jpg

I want to tell you good folks a good reason to go for Mars-Hydro. When I discovered the dead bulb I sent a pm to Sara. After looking at the photos I sent, the fault was diagnosed within 24 hours. Then they asked me if I want to send the lamp to a service center or fix it myself.

I replied that I would be able to do it myself if I received instructions. Sara then told me their staff will record a video to show me how to fix the lamp and that they will send me the needed parts.

That is brilliant. No long waiting times or expensive shipping to other countries to get the problem fixed.

Most companies would never accept that the customer fix the problem themselves. Even fewer would make instruction videos on demand for their customers.

Top notch customer service that makes me feel like I'm taken seriously and they're always ready to assist you. Hell! Just look at Sara here. Even in her holiday she will be available for us here in this forum.

I am so happy I went for Mars-Hydro. So are all my beautiful plants. I don't care what people say about them or their products. The plants I grow with their lights are all the proof I need to know their lamps are simply fantastic.

Made in China ❤

They do this to cut shipping cost and lengthly shipping/recieving delays. They have repair videos on there youtube channel not sure if they got one for the pro models.... should be almost the same except for the diode layout.
Note to Smokesara make repair videos each focusing on each model of light 2 parts each model ie. diode replacment, fan/ power supply. Also better packaging for the replacement diodes or better marking there color. I still think you guys should sell a repair pack with the diodes and even have soldering irons and solder and thermal paste and such. Call it a mars first aid pack :rofl:

they don't have for the pro II series yet :) Maybe I'm the first unlucky dude to experience this with this series? Sara said the repair is much easier on the pro series.

The most brilliant part of this for me is that I never have to send my lamp anywhere and that means I can keep on using it while I wait for parts. A Mars-aid pack had been brilliant!

They do this to cut shipping cost and lengthly shipping/recieving delays. They have repair videos on there youtube channel not sure if they got one for the pro models.... should be almost the same except for the diode layout.
Note to Smokesara make repair videos each focusing on each model of light 2 parts each model ie. diode replacment, fan/ power supply. Also better packaging for the replacement diodes or better marking there color. I still think you guys should sell a repair pack with the diodes and even have soldering irons and solder and thermal paste and such. Call it a mars first aid pack :rofl:

I told them they should make each diode cluster removable so you could custom spectrum the entire light just by unscrewing the diode cluster and replacing it with a different spectrum cluster.

They should hire you Spart :) You're full of good ideas

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your support.Anything our customer need,we will try our best to help them.:high-five:
I want to tell you good folks a good reason to go for Mars-Hydro. When I discovered the dead bulb I sent a pm to Sara. After looking at the photos I sent, the fault was diagnosed within 24 hours. Then they asked me if I want to send the lamp to a service center or fix it myself.

I replied that I would be able to do it myself if I received instructions. Sara then told me their staff will record a video to show me how to fix the lamp and that they will send me the needed parts.

That is brilliant. No long waiting times or expensive shipping to other countries to get the problem fixed.

Most companies would never accept that the customer fix the problem themselves. Even fewer would make instruction videos on demand for their customers.

Top notch customer service that makes me feel like I'm taken seriously and they're always ready to assist you. Hell! Just look at Sara here. Even in her holiday she will be available for us here in this forum.

I am so happy I went for Mars-Hydro. So are all my beautiful plants. I don't care what people say about them or their products. The plants I grow with their lights are all the proof I need to know their lamps are simply fantastic.

Made in China ❤

If customer choose to repair the light by themselves,it will save a lot of time.Send the light to/from our repair center need about two weeks on the way,many customer can not wait that long time.:Namaste:
We will make a better video on how to repair the Mars Pro II series after the Chinese New Year.:high-five:Repair the Mars Pro II is eaiser than other lights,you do not need too many repairing tools.:bravo:

Yes,you are the first one,our factory took that video yesterday afternoon,i watched that video,it's easy to change the parts,it's all about the screws haha,:high-five:
they don't have for the pro II series yet :) Maybe I'm the first unlucky dude to experience this with this series? Sara said the repair is much easier on the pro series.

The most brilliant part of this for me is that I never have to send my lamp anywhere and that means I can keep on using it while I wait for parts. A Mars-aid pack had been brilliant!

Repair the Mars Pro II series isn't like the Mars II or Reflector series need to change the diodes,only the the section which have problem,only need screwdriver and Wire cutters.:high-five:
I told them they should make each diode cluster removable so you could custom spectrum the entire light just by unscrewing the diode cluster and replacing it with a different spectrum cluster.

cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
4pcs Mars Pro II 80LED light (will release on5th,Jan, 2017),
1 pc Mars hydro 4x4’grow tent,
4pcs grow Bar24LED-120cm( set up at each corner of the tent),
1 pair of yoyo hanger
1 pair of led grow light Glasses (will release on 5th,Jan, 2017)

Rules:
#1. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which are selling on mars-hydro.com(you can check on our official website)

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way to flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want on 420Magazine.com, but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will update your information on our official website for checking.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record on internet--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

From Jan 23th,to Feb 5th,2017,purchase grow light or grow light on our official website will get a pair of yoyo hanger for Free as Chinese New Year gift.:cheer:
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Free5.jpg

:circle-of-love:Happy New Year, this is the real new year for me.Welcome to celebrate with us.We will have holiday from 25th Jan to 4th,Feb,during our holiday,we can not get on forum often,but I will reply you ASAP.We take orders as usual, and worldwide shipping within 24 hours of purchase.:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom