Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

American made u say? Hell yes I'll check em out I'll be in the market for new lights after this grow. I can say this much though . My light hit the floor full force the other day no Bullshit and the things still working. I'm glad I can't afford another one right now . So kudos Mars for not making a piece of shit light

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

No big deal. One of the blue bulbs died. With 320 bulbs per lamp this is bound to happen sooner or later. I bet Mars-Hydro will send me a new bulb to put in

DeVille what's going on with your bulbs ??!!?

Was actually wondering how the Trump situation would affect you American growers. Was thinking about it because he was talking a lot about toll barriers on products from China. I guess that will make the Mars lamps much more expensive in the US?

I have imported all sorts of stuff from China. There is much that is total shit indeed, but also a lot of quality stuff. I'm totally in love with my Mars lamps. I live in Europe so made in America just means a lot more expensive for me due to insane import taxes :) Guess made in America means the same to you guys as made in Germany means to me. The Germans sure knows how to make quality stuff. But so does Mars-Hydro. I also have a 160 - From the first pro-series. That one has been a working horse for me for many grows. Now temporary retired while I search for a space to put up a mother-tent

:goodjob:when the pistil come out,it will be totally spring there....big plants with white pistil....so beautiful,isn't it?:cheer:
I put them on 12/12 4 days ago Sara :thumb:
Guess I'll start seeing some buds starting soon. Now I am waiting for them to start stretching

It sure is Sara. I will keep sending you photos and soon we will have a room full of big buds under the beautiful purple light of Mars :)

:goodjob:when the pistil come out,it will be totally spring there....big plants with white pistil....so beautiful,isn't it?:cheer:

I love my pro 160 . I had a driver go out about 2 weeks after I got it and Sara got me a new under 5 days. The only thing I hate about it is the remote . It is awful. I think most would agree the remote sucks .. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't sometimes the routine works sometimes it doesn't which is OK for veg but in flower it's not a good thing. Yeah I think with Trump Mars panels will have to go up in price and once that happens Thier apeal will fade quickly . That's why I bought the pro 160 in the first place is because it was cheap. Once the taxs are imposes it won't be good for Mars . Because there are far better options out there. Once you get into the upper end led panels and diy Cobb kits

:circle-of-love:you are so kind to me.I got your PM.:thanks:
Good to know Sara. I will have to speak with Mars-Hydro about that bulb situation :)
I do however have plenty of time. I won't do anything with the lamps before this grow is finished and that's a month and a half from now. It would however be cool to have the parts here when that time comes. I sent you a PM with the photos you requested

Death and Taxes LOL. @sara I better order that container full of mars lights soon before Triumph reigns on my parade. Mars is not owned by multi national graduates of the Chicago school of economics is it? I did not think so. About 30 years ago good old usa raised the price of imports and screwed out of a sweet deal I had on imports from Taiwan owned clothing company. I know Iknow.. child labor etc etc..just sayin that as a very small us company trying to do business I keep getting screwed by local politics... why raise tariffs ? just make those huge multi national US owned companies like walmart stay in USA. I'm sure China agrees with that! But no, THEY are planning to build 2000 walmarts in Mehico soon while screwing the small business with high tariffs.

Agreed. The remote totally sucks. It made my growth re-veg after a month in bloom and I had to harvest everything premature to save it. The remote would change the lamp settings now and then. Usually once an month or so. What I did to stop that from happening was to program the lamp and then remove the batteries from the remote control. After that I had no problems. I still love how you can customize everything on those though. For example when I am going to use it for a mother-tent I can possibly customize the strength of light to make them grow faster/slower according to my needs

I love my pro 160 . I had a driver go out about 2 weeks after I got it and Sara got me a new under 5 days. The only thing I hate about it is the remote . It is awful. I think most would agree the remote sucks .. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't sometimes the routine works sometimes it doesn't which is OK for veg but in flower it's not a good thing. Yeah I think with Trump Mars panels will have to go up in price and once that happens Thier apeal will fade quickly . That's why I bought the pro 160 in the first place is because it was cheap. Once the taxs are imposes it won't be good for Mars . Because there are far better options out there. Once you get into the upper end led panels and diy Cobb kits

They'll continue to sell in Canada, Europe, Australia and so on. The European market is huge

Hoping that boom will spread to us on this continent as well. Until then I keep growing as DeVille instead of my real name. I could go to prison for years for this shit

Very interesting. Although I guess I have all the lamps I need for years to come - It's always interesting with new, bigger and better technologies

Yep your right . Trump is gonna change alot of shit. But honestly he's gotta be better than the fake fucking Muslim president we had that helped create Isis. Trump wants our jobs back. And any of our factory's that think they leaving now got another thing coming lol

Meanwell drivers are made in Taipei. What part of America is that exactly. Must be right next door to Viet Nam where the "Make America Great Again" Trump hats are made? :)

Lol say what u want idc about you. He just got in office . I will not discuss politics in here for the simple reason of people like u that are all butt hurt !! Lol bye hater

As a Viet nam vet who served under Tricky Dick I support any of our presidents no matter who they are. That's what TRUE Americans do. What happened to Ol' Nixon any way? Oh I remember, now.

Just helping you get your facts straight.

Back
Top Bottom