Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:For grow tent,we use machine to cut the material,so if customize MOQ above 50pcs,otherwise the machine can not only cut the material.:Namaste:
Sara if I request a few custom size tents are you guys able to make?

Before when I knew nothing about growing I would browse these forums to learn. It's only recently I felt confident enough to make my own grow journal. I really love being here because I know the moment I run into trouble there will be plenty of people ready to help me every step of the way to save my harvest. I truly appreciate the 420 community. Sure - There is a lot of people who have input and not all advice are equally good. But I wouldn't be able to do what I do today without this community :) We all have shit days now and then so I do understand

Just saw the National geographic "Mars" series. It's very well made with the exception of one thing. I really doubt they will use HPS lamps in the year 2033 :) I also think they will grow hydrophonic, not in soil as in the TV-series.

Mars-Hydro should have sponsored them with LED. That would make the tv-series feel more realistic. Then again - Who knows what we'll use for growin in 2033. Guess I'm dead and forgotten by then

Then again - it's kinda nice to know I have a more futuristic grow-room than humanity will use in 2033. LOL
The photo is from the Tv-series, but you can't see the lamps on this one
National-Geographic-Mars-Series-14.jpg

:circle-of-love:Many grower can get help here,i knew nothing about growing cannabis before,but after i read so many posts here,i'm sure i can do it better.:thanks:
Before when I knew nothing about growing I would browse these forums to learn. It's only recently I felt confident enough to make my own grow journal. I really love being here because I know the moment I run into trouble there will be plenty of people ready to help me every step of the way to save my harvest. I truly appreciate the 420 community. Sure - There is a lot of people who have input and not all advice are equally good. But I wouldn't be able to do what I do today without this community :) We all have shit days now and then so I do understand

The soil on Mars isn't the same as on earth...so they may need to bring water to Mars go grow also...:high-five:
Haha,it's a good idea,we should sponsor Mars project,haha:cheer:
Just saw the National geographic "Mars" series. It's very well made with the exception of one thing. I really doubt they will use HPS lamps in the year 2033 :) I also think they will grow hydrophonic, not in soil as in the TV-series.

Mars-Hydro should have sponsored them with LED. That would make the tv-series feel more realistic. Then again - Who knows what we'll use for growin in 2033. Guess I'm dead and forgotten by then

Then again - it's kinda nice to know I have a more futuristic grow-room than humanity will use in 2033. LOL
The photo is from the Tv-series, but you can't see the lamps on this one
National-Geographic-Mars-Series-14.jpg

They may build a speical LED light for them then.:high-five:
If I'm not mistaken nasa actually signed a contract with a led company (won't say name) for going to mars (the planet). I seen it on their website.

Hey SmokeSara.
Can you tell me what voltage your mars 2 diodes use? I bought some red blue, yellow, white and 730nm diodes from repair center and i dont know the voltage lol. The most important diodes are the 730nm. I need to know the voltage of a single diode. Can you ask your engineers when you check on that driver for him? Maybe you can tell it to me like this

Blue x,x V x,x Amps
Red x,x V x,x Amps
730nm x,x V x,x Amps

I want to power 12x 730nm but it is not enough for the mars 2 drivers fV so i need another one. Maybe if i had 12 more the driver would turn on? I would buy them when you send me more and the shipping is not too high.

Private message is fine too.

Thanks thousand times

Hi all quick update on my ladies under the Marshydro 48 reflector, all seems to be going well!

On the right is Sensi NL Auto day 19 in a 3Gal pot, topped and tied down currently counting 6 tops in the making...encountered a slight calcium deficiency which seems to have calmed down now, back left is Fast Buds Northern Express day 14 growing very squat but looking very happy and healthy in her 2L pot, then front left is TH Seeds MK Ultra in a party cup at day 9 also looking very happy in her cosy home!

420-magazine-mobile28101873.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1832345279.jpg

420-magazine-mobile237422588.jpg

420-magazine-mobile595115798.jpg

Happy growing all! . .

Loco

He won't fight for it Sara. But he's a businessman. He won't shit down all the jobs the Americans have from it. He knows it's a billion dollar industry he's not an idiot

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420
It's not trump Im concerned about its jeff sessions im more concerned about for the mj. Trump already said hes for the stayed rite to choose their own state laws

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Back
Top Bottom