Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Because the Paypal currency exhcange rate is not fixed,so we can not show the Canada currency on our website,so as the other stores currency.:high-five:
The price which we provide already very low,as the shipping fee and custom clearance is also high,we really can not give to much discount.:high-five:I will tell your opinions to our manager,if there are any discount,i will let you know.:Namaste:
I see they have added the usd to the Canadian mars site now.. Which will at least inform canadians better... And save mars trouble in canada.. But really sara we are getting screwed here in canada on thsse prices.. Isnt there a little more discount you can give us here in canada? Or mabe a finders fee for pointing out mars' mistakes on yout site?
Thanks

:goodjob:
Really now?
9931a809ca4ab716a4914dafd1333963.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Yeah,businessman,even for business,he will fight for cannabis...:goodjob:
He won't fight for it Sara. But he's a businessman. He won't shit down all the jobs the Americans have from it. He knows it's a billion dollar industry he's not an idiot

My bad.:high-five:
Mars Cup 3:
Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record on internet--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com(or send me on 420forum)--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro
How do I enter your cup thing anyway u never told me about it

:circle-of-love:Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
4pcs Mars Pro II 80LED light (will release on5th,Jan, 2017),
1 pc Mars hydro 4x4'grow tent,
4pcs grow Bar24LED-120cm( set up at each corner of the tent),
1 pair of yoyo hanger
1 pair of led grow light Glasses (will release on 5th,Jan, 2017)

Rules:
#1. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which are selling on mars-hydro.com(you can check on our official website)

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way to flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want:forum, social media ,etc, but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will update your information on our official website for checking.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record on internet--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro
I wanna join Sara add me please

Hey guys, just a question for you. I vegged some seeds out of a bag of weed for 5 weeks with a Mars hydro reflector and switched 12/12 lighting on the 2/11 but they stretched abit so I added a 400w hps. Will this be Allright mixing hps with led or should I stick to just one sort of light?

Cheers
I'm using both and they are doing amazing
808dcff05785ecf79b58bcbbe9cf4334.jpg

This is my first post ever! I am using Mars Hydro lights, 2 300w and a 900w. Check out my journal post with my first grow ever!. I went all out 65 gallon ebb and flow, LED lights, monster and super cropped, Fimmed, and lollipoped. I also lightly defoliated to expose the preflight nodes to more light so all the colas are the same height.

Welcome Mikenard,you can send us your link here.:high-five:Looking forward to some pics of your growing.:cheer:
This is my first post ever! I am using Mars Hydro lights, 2 300w and a 900w. Check out my journal post with my first grow ever!. I went all out 65 gallon ebb and flow, LED lights, monster and super cropped, Fimmed, and lollipoped. I also lightly defoliated to expose the preflight nodes to more light so all the colas are the same height.

:circle-of-love:Mars light will be enough,:high-five:
Yes that's the problem for the mars cup you can only use certain mars lights only for contest.any other light other then that then you don't qualifying.

Back
Top Bottom