Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:goodjob:So you did great experiment.But you must keep an eye on them all the time,as you put the light so close to your plant.:high-five: Nice bud:bravo:
Hello for the past 2-3 weeks 2 of my buds have been as close as 5-6cm from my Mars 2 900. without any visible damage, and they are bigger than the rest of the gang.. ;P So now i wonder, have i been to fare away with the plants i have had! They have been approx 20-30 cm.. So i guees i will have to try to go closer in my next run. I'm Just telling ;9
20170118_213345.jpg

:circle-of-love:Dear All Mars Hydro Customers:
Chinese Lunar year holiday is coming soon, and the whole country will have a long holiday time. :Namaste:But this will not delay your shipment, we have enough stock products in our warehouses, USA, UK, Canada, Germany and Australia.:cheer:After you place order, we will do as before, ship out within 24hours and give you tracking number within 72 hours. :high-five:So please feel free to place order on our website. :welcome:we will be out of office, but we will reply you messages very fast too.Happy New year everybody, enjoy with us :)
_____Mars Hydro Team
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Smokesara you sold me a epi pro 160 with remote about a yr ago . I like besides the remote it's horrible . I would like to buy 3 pro 320s for $1500 can you do this . ? If not it's cool I'll probably go with timber 900w cree cxb 3590 model or AMARE solar pro9

Just got my light back from warrenty and got to say im running it a week and im throwing Them into bloom. Had them under a mars 300 but when i hit bloom im adding more lights.
420-magazine-mobile1634855109.jpg

to each their own and mine to smoke

Mars Cup3 is waiting for you:welcome:
3O6A9351.jpg

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
4pcs Mars Pro II 80LED light (will release on5th,Jan, 2017),
1 pc Mars hydro 4x4’grow tent,
4pcs grow Bar24LED-120cm( set up at each corner of the tent),
1 pair of yoyo hanger
1 pair of led grow light Glasses (will release on 5th,Jan, 2017)

Rules:
#1. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which are selling on mars-hydro.com(you can check on our official website)

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way to flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want:forum, social media ,etc, but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will update your information on our official website for checking.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record on internet--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

Hi WaTsDaSkinnY,yes,the Mars Pro Epistar160 with remote is complicated to use,we do not recommend our customer to go with it.The Mars Pro II Epistar with switches is more convenient to use.:Namaste:
I will send you a PM.:high-five:
Smokesara you sold me a epi pro 160 with remote about a yr ago . I like besides the remote it's horrible . I would like to buy 3 pro 320s for $1500 can you do this . ? If not it's cool I'll probably go with timber 900w cree cxb 3590 model or AMARE solar pro9

:goodjob:So many branches.:cheer:
Just got my light back from warrenty and got to say im running it a week and im throwing Them into bloom. Had them under a mars 300 but when i hit bloom im adding more lights.
420-magazine-mobile1634855109.jpg

to each their own and mine to smoke

Cant make money off people if they grow their own medicine

That's precisely why some states have passed medical marijuana legislation allowing the sale, but only allow you to buy from state regulated and approved growers and punish individual growers with ridiculous prison time and fines. It's all about corruption and keeping the money in the rich cat's pockets. The rich get richer and the poor man goes to jail. Nothings changed in those states.

:circle-of-love:As we are manufacturer for grow light and grow tent,yes we can do customize for customer,but the MOQ is 50pcs,for the machine cut the material not artificial cutting.:high-five:
May i know which size you needed? I can check with our factory that if we can add to our products list.:Namaste:
So are you guys now making tents to what ever a customer requests. If so great idea. And I'll be placing a few order right away

The politician's real intention is always hard to tell,they can give one hundred reasons for one point which they made.:Namaste:But "something is better than nothing",at least some of the medicial marijuana are legal to use now,though it isn't legal to grow by yourself still.:high-five:
That's precisely why some states have passed medical marijuana legislation allowing the sale, but only allow you to buy from state regulated and approved growers and punish individual growers with ridiculous prison time and fines. It's all about corruption and keeping the money in the rich cat's pockets. The rich get richer and the poor man goes to jail. Nothings changed in those states.

It is today,right? New president for America.I'm not sure what will change for marijuana in the future...:volcano-smiley:East wind is coming...
If Trump follows through with his 35% import tax the whole playing field will change and his nominee for Attorney General Sen Redneck Sessions is a fierce opponent of Mary Jane and says he will use federal law to over ride the gains we have made in individual states. Be happy while you can, the winds of change are blowing (sucking).

It is today,right? New president for America.I'm not sure what will change for marijuana in the future...:volcano-smiley:East wind is coming...
No Sara tomorrow trump is then new president.. well Jan 20th over in USA.

Its still the jan 19th right now.

In about 14hrs or so he will be.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Back
Top Bottom