Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I noitced that you are DIY our lights,right? We usually do not recommend our customer DIY with our lights,but if you do it,please make if safe.
I will send you PM:high-five:
Hey SmokeSara.
Can you tell me what voltage your mars 2 diodes use? I bought some red blue, yellow, white and 730nm diodes from repair center and i dont know the voltage lol. The most important diodes are the 730nm. I need to know the voltage of a single diode. Can you ask your engineers when you check on that driver for him? Maybe you can tell it to me like this

Blue x,x V x,x Amps
Red x,x V x,x Amps
730nm x,x V x,x Amps

I want to power 12x 730nm but it is not enough for the mars 2 drivers fV so i need another one. Maybe if i had 12 more the driver would turn on? I would buy them when you send me more and the shipping is not too high.

Private message is fine too.

Thanks thousand times

:goodjob:It's nice,she has the potential of big leaves already:bravo:
Hi all quick update on my ladies under the Marshydro 48 reflector, all seems to be going well!

On the right is Sensi NL Auto day 19 in a 3Gal pot, topped and tied down currently counting 6 tops in the making...encountered a slight calcium deficiency which seems to have calmed down now, back left is Fast Buds Northern Express day 14 growing very squat but looking very happy and healthy in her 2L pot, then front left is TH Seeds MK Ultra in a party cup at day 9 also looking very happy in her cosy home!

420-magazine-mobile28101873.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1832345279.jpg

420-magazine-mobile237422588.jpg

420-magazine-mobile595115798.jpg

Happy growing all! . .

Loco

Hey Sara . You haven't gotten back to me. I guess I can't get 3 of the pro 320 for the price I'm asking . Maybe 2 pro 320 and 1 pro 128?? Please get back to me as I am ready to spend some more money with you guys hopefully. But I am considering other options such as Pacific light concepts and Amare Technologies.. thanks Sara . I love my epi pro 160. But I need more light

I think that the Mars-Hydro staff may be celebrating Chinese new year. That is like a very long celebration. However - SmokeSara told me she would still check out the forum during the holiday :) Just have a little patience. Also I do believe they still send out goods from their warehouses in Europe and America. Not sure you'll be able to make a special deal though since the staff on the factory may be away. Not sure when this start though. That could explain why you did not receive an answer?

Hey Sara . You haven't gotten back to me. I guess I can't get 3 of the pro 320 for the price I'm asking . Maybe 2 pro 320 and 1 pro 128?? Please get back to me as I am ready to spend some more money with you guys hopefully. But I am considering other options such as Pacific light concepts and Amare Technologies.. thanks Sara . I love my epi pro 160. But I need more light

@SmokeSara

A couple of more images from my grow. This is day 42 from seed. I flipped to 12/12 4 days ago. I think it's incredible what your lamps have done for me. They impress the hell out of me. The plants are simply thriving and I can't say enough positive things about the Mars Pro II series. Really brilliant stuff!

0013275.jpg

10 plant grow under 2400 watt of Mars-Hydro power. 3x Mars Pro II 320
Strains: 1x Amnesia, 3x Big-Bud, 3x Pure Power Plant & 3x Northern Lights
This is day 42 from I put the seeds in soil and 4 days after I switched to 12/12
The first 38 days I used only the blue spectrum

0023171.jpg

Big-Bud & Amnesia

0033039.jpg

Northern Lights

Hoping to win either best photo contest or best journal :) No hopes about winning grams per watt contest since this grow is only about finishing as fast as possible. But the plants are doing a fine job "scrogging" themselves so I think I will get plenty of stuff to smoke anyway

DeVille

:circle-of-love:I sent you PM,but i forgot your posts less than 50,you may not receive it.:high-five:
The price which we provided on our official website already very low,we do not have too much discount to give.$1500USD for 2pcs Mars Pro II Epistar320 and 1pc Mars Pro II Cree 128 is really not enough,i'm sorry that we can not do:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your help:thanks: i will go back my hometown this week,but not yet.:cheer:
Yes,i will check on this forum everyday,and our sales department,service&shipping department will check on their work everyday.So if you guys need anything,please feel free to contact with us,we may reply you slow,but we will try our best to reply as soon as possible.
I think that the Mars-Hydro staff may be celebrating Chinese new year. That is like a very long celebration. However - SmokeSara told me she would still check out the forum during the holiday :) Just have a little patience. Also I do believe they still send out goods from their warehouses in Europe and America. Not sure you'll be able to make a special deal though since the staff on the factory may be away. Not sure when this start though. That could explain why you did not receive an answer?

Took a look at the Timber site, but wtf! The prices are insane! Not sure I looked at the same site as you

No biggie Sara I understand. I'm going to get the timber led Vero 29 v7 900w framework now. I'm glad you said no.!! If you wouldn't have said no I would not have found the timber frame work. It's freaking amazing. Everybody should check it out. Top bin cree Cxb 3590s CN bin .Top bin Vero 29 Cobb's or Citi cobbs top bin as well . They also offer top bin oslram hyper red kits Meanwell drivers and pinned heatsinks .. 100% American made.. !!!!
Thanks again Sara!!

Thanks DeVille,they are ready for flowering right? I'm sure they will give you big bud.:cheer:I'm already fall in love with them.:hippy::hippy:
@SmokeSara

A couple of more images from my grow. This is day 42 from seed. I flipped to 12/12 4 days ago. I think it's incredible what your lamps have done for me. They impress the hell out of me. The plants are simply thriving and I can't say enough positive things about the Mars Pro II series. Really brilliant stuff!

0013275.jpg

10 plant grow under 2400 watt of Mars-Hydro power. 3x Mars Pro II 320
Strains: 1x Amnesia, 3x Big-Bud, 3x Pure Power Plant & 3x Northern Lights
This is day 42 from I put the seeds in soil and 4 days after I switched to 12/12
The first 38 days I used only the blue spectrum

0023171.jpg

Big-Bud & Amnesia

0033039.jpg

Northern Lights

Hoping to win either best photo contest or best journal :) No hopes about winning grams per watt contest since this grow is only about finishing as fast as possible. But the plants are doing a fine job "scrogging" themselves so I think I will get plenty of stuff to smoke anyway

DeVille

Took a look at the Timber site, but wtf! The prices are insane! Not sure I looked at the same site as you

[*]900 Watt Cree CXB3590 Square Framework $1,699.00

No biggie Sara I understand. I'm going to get the timber led Vero 29 v7 900w framework now. I'm glad you said no.!! If you wouldn't have said no I would not have found the timber frame work. It's freaking amazing. Everybody should check it out. Top bin cree Cxb 3590s CN bin .Top bin Vero 29 Cobb's or Citi cobbs top bin as well . They also offer top bin oslram hyper red kits Meanwell drivers and pinned heatsinks .. 100% American made.. !!!!
Thanks again Sara!!

I mean - The Mars pro II 320 gives around 800 watts and cost around 666 USD. You could get 1600 watts for less than you pay for one Timber. Cool you get to select the color temperature though :)

We will respect your choice,they are DIY lights,we are ready to use lights.:high-five:
Thanks again Sara!!

I put them on 12/12 4 days ago Sara :thumb:
Guess I'll start seeing some buds starting soon. Now I am waiting for them to start stretching

Thanks DeVille,they are ready for flowering right? I'm sure they will give you big bud.:cheer:I'm already fall in love with them.:hippy::hippy:

I like the simplicity. Is this COB lights? I am quite confused with all the different technologies on the LED market. Since you have to select the color temperature I guess you would need two lamps. One for veg and one for flower?

Wow , now those are beauties... I want 2..but not at that price

Good to know Sara. I will have to speak with Mars-Hydro about that bulb situation :)
I do however have plenty of time. I won't do anything with the lamps before this grow is finished and that's a month and a half from now. It would however be cool to have the parts here when that time comes. I sent you a PM with the photos you requested

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your help:thanks: i will go back my hometown this week,but not yet.:cheer:
Yes,i will check on this forum everyday,and our sales department,service&shipping department will check on their work everyday.So if you guys need anything,please feel free to contact with us,we may reply you slow,but we will try our best to reply as soon as possible.

I'm getting mine assembled .
It's top of the line EVERYTHING .
I remember asking Sara what the bin numbers were of the epistar in my pro160 and she didn't know.
It's because the are very low binned .Much cheaper less efficient per watt and much more heat. The timber come with the best Meanwell drivers and some of the best pinned heat sinks. And they are dimmable. And they are 100% made in America !!! I'm getting the Vero 29 v7 900w assembled and delivered for $1500. That is a steal . It's quality in the timber . It's quanity with Mars .
The pro series 160 that I have isn't bad .
But I will bet the bank that 3 epistar 160 which equals 1125 actual watts will get the doors blown off of it by the 1 900w Vero or the cree version timber frame work. I also have. Amare Technologies se250 and it blows the shit out of the pro160 and it only pulls 250 watts.
I wanted to get more pros series because you get more. But since Sara can't make that happen which I understand I'm going to get the timber which is use's the best of everything. Not low bin LEDs and cheap no name drivers .

I'm not talking bad about the Mars pro series either. Again I love my pro 160. But after Sara told me they couldnt give me the lights for $1500 it got me looking else where again . And got me wanting to look for something American made . So I can support the American economy!!.

Back
Top Bottom