Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mars II 1600 Draw power:110V Bloom: 704.7w±5%,Mars Pro II Epistar 320Draw power:110V Bloom:740W±5% ,and Mars Pro II Epistar with better built-up compare to Mars II.
It will depends on the size of how big your plant will be...:Namaste:
Thanks again SmokeSara for the info comparison.

So the Epistar is a little better in wattage and light distribution = a better yield depends on other factors.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Really if yield is that important than you stick to photo fems. With the autos sometime they are hit and miss I've had a few that yielded really well and others not so much. It really has to do with pot size bigger the pot bigger the plant I got a little one in a 3L right now might get an oz on her at most but I've done the same strain in a 10L pot and got 70-100grams.... if you are really going for yields go with fems or do a few autos while vegging fems.

We use Epistar chips for all of our lights9(except Mars Pro II Cree),but Mars Pro II series are with better built-up compare to Mars II or Reflector series.:high-five: A better yields depends on many thing...light will be one of the part.:high-five:
Thanks again SmokeSara for the info comparison.

So the Epistar is a little better in wattage and light distribution = a better yield depends on other factors.

Thanks for your help:thanks:
Really if yield is that important than you stick to photo fems. With the autos sometime they are hit and miss I've had a few that yielded really well and others not so much. It really has to do with pot size bigger the pot bigger the plant I got a little one in a 3L right now might get an oz on her at most but I've done the same strain in a 10L pot and got 70-100grams.... if you are really going for yields go with fems or do a few autos while vegging fems.

cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
4pcs Mars Pro II 80LED light (will release on5th,Jan, 2017),
1 pc Mars hydro 4x4’grow tent,
4pcs grow Bar24LED-120cm( set up at each corner of the tent),
1 pair of yoyo hanger
1 pair of led grow light Glasses (will release on 5th,Jan, 2017)

Rules:
#1. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which are selling on mars-hydro.com(you can check on our official website)

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way to flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want:forum, social media ,etc, but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will update your information on our official website for checking.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record on internet--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com(or send to me here on 420magazine)--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

If yield is everything, stay away from autos. Train the plant via the scrog method or other methods and make the best use possible out of your grow-space. Get a big lamp and so on.

I used to do that and I got really close to 1 gram per watt. This time I do the opposite. Absolutely no training whatsoever. The main motivation this time is to finish fast and instead I use many plants. Have no clue what my yield will be, but it will be interesting

I see that many people are considering the Mars II 1600

What I do not understand is why wouldn't you put up the 100 extra USD to get the Mars Pro II 320? It's a much better built lamp and the price difference is not that much

Thks and i was gonna go with 5-7 gallon pots in a 5 x 5 x 8 tent.

Hoping this will yield 100g or more per plant 4-6 plants.

I may do aa you sugested and do both Auto and Fems at sametime, but as long as i can find High CBD in a fem.

I never smoked high THC i am not looking to get stoned, i need CBD for pain relief.

Limitations on how many flowering plants at anytime will be the issue.

If yield is everything, stay away from autos. Train the plant via the scrog method or other methods and make the best use possible out of your grow-space. Get a big lamp and so on.

I used to do that and I got really close to 1 gram per watt. This time I do the opposite. Absolutely no training whatsoever. The main motivation this time is to finish fast and instead I use many plants. Have no clue what my yield will be, but it will be interesting
Limitations is the issue on how many plants can be legally flowering at any given time.

So maybe Auto and Fems at same time will be best for me.

I need CBD.

I see that many people are considering the Mars II 1600

What I do not understand is why wouldn't you put up the 100 extra USD to get the Mars Pro II 320? It's a much better built lamp and the price difference is not that much
Mars II 1600 they have a tent combo with it, the 320 no combo, but when i do go to purchase i will see what they can do for me on 320 and thw 5 x 5 x 8 tent.

I think they have tent+lamp combo also on the 320 now. I promise you that you will get a much better lamp. they work insanely well. The 1600's do as well, but I would worry about the chip breaking

Mars II 1600 they have a tent combo with it, the 320 no combo, but when i do go to purchase i will see what they can do for me on 320 and thw 5 x 5 x 8 tent.

I think they have tent+lamp combo also on the 320 now. I promise you that you will get a much better lamp. they work insanely well. The 1600's do as well, but I would worry about the chip breaking
If the 1600 is not really good chips they should sell them 50% off and discontinue them.

I will consider the 320 but only for a decent deal as the 1600 combo.

I think they plan to discontinue the entire Mars II series. I read something about it in this thread.

Anyway - Here is a 320 + tent package

Mars Hydro

If the 1600 is not really good chips they should sell them 50% off and discontinue them.

I will consider the 320 but only for a decent deal as the 1600 combo.

Back
Top Bottom