Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheer:They look good there.How many days are they now?:bravo:
Mars 2 1200w grow setting only for veg
3396980052243da11aeeab518c07b061.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They want to give you surprise,and they did it.:bravo: You will join the "Best pictures" catogry,right? We will update your pics to our website.:party:
Thanks for yours,they are really amazing.:thanks:
New images for you @SmokeSara

The plants 30 days after I planted the seeds. I never thought they would grow this fast in soil. These lamps are fantastic. Really really happy :)

005_-_ppp_northern_lights.jpg

Pure power plant & Northern lights - Day 30

004_-_amnesia_and_big_bud.jpg

Amnesia & Big bud - Day 30

008_-_canopy.jpg

Amnesia & Big Bud

007_-_canopy.jpg

Northern Lights

006_-_canopy_1.jpg

Pure Power Plant

I like all fruits taste...will there be some cannabis taste like durian fruit?:volcano-smiley:I love durian.....
Well of course taste is a factor i like too so add some bontanicare to taste like grape, orange and more as they have several options.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

The costs are different,as we are the manufacturer,we always provide the lowest price as we can.:high-five:
Then why not price the 320 the same price as the 1600 so more will buy it?

Don't give me the story it cost $100.00 more to make the 320 as thats bogus.

Just saying :)

Hi nonamebrand,i will send you a PM.:high-five:
I am trying to place an order at the marshydro website; is there a discount code for 420magazine members still? If so what is it?

I believe they do cost more to produce yes. The materials used are of much better quality, so are the chips. I mean - it's solid metal construction

I notice a difference from Mars pro to Mars Pro II series. Lamps run much cooler than the first pro series. I liked the first pro series, but I like the pro II better

And yes SmokeSara - Best image category

Then why not price the 320 the same price as the 1600 so more will buy it?

Don't give me the story it cost $100.00 more to make the 320 as thats bogus.

Just saying :)

I believe they do cost more to produce yes. The materials used are of much better quality, so are the chips. I mean - it's solid metal construction

I notice a difference from Mars pro to Mars Pro II series. Lamps run much cooler than the first pro series. I liked the first pro series, but I like the pro II better

I view your review as a good one.

I will buy the mars tent combo once they get one up for the 145 x 145 x 200 tent and EP320.

Thks

The switchable Mars Pro II is better to use.:high-five:

Because this is our new website,we still not finish updating yet,so sometimes it's not convenient to search products.Today we did some change,you can check,if there are some opinions about our website,please let me know.:high-five:
The Mars Pro II 320 with grow tent 145x145x200cm is online now.:high-five:
I view your review as a good one.

I will buy the mars tent combo once they get one up for the 145 x 145 x 200 tent and EP320.

Thks

:circle-of-love:I confirmed with our shipping department,the goods already arrived at our EU warehouse,we will arrange the stock as fast as we could.:high-five:We sent the LED grow light use Glasses via express delivery,it arrived our international warehouse fast,you can place order now.:high-five:
When are the lights gonna be in the eu warehouse need a reflector48 and some of them glasses :)

:circle-of-love:I confirmed with our shipping department,the goods already arrived at our EU warehouse,we will arrange the stock as fast as we could.:high-five:We sent the LED grow light use Glasses via express delivery,it arrived our international warehouse fast,you can place order now.:high-five:
Thanks sara I'll send ya a message on fb to get a price. :)
I think I got that google stuff sorted as well :thumb:

We only show "LED light" not "LED grow light",please do not worry.
Many of our customers are using Mars II 1200 ,they got good result from it.
If you do not like the Mars II 1200,you can check out our Mars Pro II Epistar320,it's the best light among our lights so far.:high-five:Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

My 1200 and tent are still working well after 2 years, thanks. After the initial driver problem that Lucy helped me solve and was easy to repair, everything has been fine. I like the light and might consider using it in a 3x3 instead of the 5x5 and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom