Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

New images for you @SmokeSara

The plants 30 days after I planted the seeds. I never thought they would grow this fast in soil. These lamps are fantastic. Really really happy :)

005_-_ppp_northern_lights.jpg

Pure power plant & Northern lights - Day 30

004_-_amnesia_and_big_bud.jpg

Amnesia & Big bud - Day 30

008_-_canopy.jpg

Amnesia & Big Bud

007_-_canopy.jpg

Northern Lights

006_-_canopy_1.jpg

Pure Power Plant

New images for you @SmokeSara

The plants 30 days after I planted the seeds. I never thought they would grow this fast in soil. These lamps are fantastic. Really really happy :)

005_-_ppp_northern_lights.jpg

Pure power plant & Northern lights - Day 30

004_-_amnesia_and_big_bud.jpg

Amnesia & Big bud - Day 30

008_-_canopy.jpg

Amnesia & Big Bud

007_-_canopy.jpg

Northern Lights

006_-_canopy_1.jpg

Pure Power Plant
Hello can you answer my msg i sent you thks.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

:goodjob:Yield is the most thing important to many growers right? Or you also care about the taste and some other things?:high-five:
If yield is everything, stay away from autos. Train the plant via the scrog method or other methods and make the best use possible out of your grow-space. Get a big lamp and so on.

I used to do that and I got really close to 1 gram per watt. This time I do the opposite. Absolutely no training whatsoever. The main motivation this time is to finish fast and instead I use many plants. Have no clue what my yield will be, but it will be interesting

:thanks:Many growers use Mars II 1600,it can give good results,and our Mars Pro II series are still new to many growers.But yes,like you said,Mars Pro II Epistar320 is better than Mars II 1600.I'm sure more and more growers will like the Mars Pro II Epistar320 instead of Mars II 1600:high-five:
I see that many people are considering the Mars II 1600

What I do not understand is why wouldn't you put up the 100 extra USD to get the Mars Pro II 320? It's a much better built lamp and the price difference is not that much

:thanks:Many growers use Mars II 1600,it can give good results,and our Mars Pro II series are still new to many growers.But yes,like you said,Mars Pro II Epistar320 is better than Mars II 1600.I'm sure more and more growers will like the Mars Pro II Epistar320 instead of Mars II 1600:high-five:
Then why not price the 320 the same price as the 1600 so more will buy it?

Don't give me the story it cost $100.00 more to make the 320 as thats bogus.

Just saying :)

As you will grow both Auto and Fems at the same time,you will find the answer after your first growing.:high-five:
Thks and i was gonna go with 5-7 gallon pots in a 5 x 5 x 8 tent.

Hoping this will yield 100g or more per plant 4-6 plants.

I may do aa you sugested and do both Auto and Fems at sametime, but as long as i can find High CBD in a fem.

I never smoked high THC i am not looking to get stoned, i need CBD for pain relief.

Limitations on how many flowering plants at anytime will be the issue.

How about when your plant near harvest,then start new grow?:high-five:
Limitations is the issue on how many plants can be legally flowering at any given time.

So maybe Auto and Fems at same time will be best for me.

I need CBD.

Actually,all of our tent have light with tent combo,or you can tell me which tent you want to purchase with the Mars Pro II Epistar320 together?:high-five:
We are updating our webiste now,so may not see the combo for 320.We are sorry for the inconvenient.:Namaste:
Mars Pro II Epistar 320 and 120x120x200cm grow tent(CA) , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Mars II 1600 they have a tent combo with it, the 320 no combo, but when i do go to purchase i will see what they can do for me on 320 and thw 5 x 5 x 8 tent.

Yes,we have it,just we are still updating our official website,so the sequence isn't clear.We will get this done within today.:high-five:
I think they have tent+lamp combo also on the 320 now. I promise you that you will get a much better lamp. they work insanely well. The 1600's do as well, but I would worry about the chip breaking

Mars Pro II Epistar320 is our new model,which didn't mean the Mars II 1600 isn't good.They both model are using Epistar chips,just compare to Mars II series,Mars Pro II with better built-up.:high-five:
Mars II and Mars Pro
Firstly,The creative reflector Cup design ,MarsII install lens which blocks some of the light emitted from the LED as it passes through. Mars Pro II doesn't add lens so as to output the complete light as much as possible and penetrate deeper. :high-five:
Secondly, unlike Mars II or Reflector series, Mars ProII has vents around the panel, so it will be cooler than Mars II
Thirdly, LED Chips and drivers are upgraded. Mars ProII is better built-up and will last longer.:high-five:
We are keeping develop better LED grow light to our growers,and yes Mars II will stop producing gradually.We will stop the Mars II 700 first.:Namaste:
If the 1600 is not really good chips they should sell them 50% off and discontinue them.

I will consider the 320 but only for a decent deal as the 1600 combo.

I forgot the most important thing on how you choose the right strain for growers,the effect...:volcano-smiley: I need THC now...haha
Only thing with mormal fems they don't contain as much cbd as autos

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes,you are right.We will provide better lights to replace old model.:high-five:Mars Pro II series will be better choice.That's why we have more size for Mars Pro II Epistar series.:high-five:
I think they plan to discontinue the entire Mars II series. I read something about it in this thread.

Anyway - Here is a 320 + tent package

Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Actually,all of our tent have light with tent combo,or you can tell me which tent you want to purchase with the Mars Pro II Epistar320 together?:high-five:
We are updating our webiste now,so may not see the combo for 320.We are sorry for the inconvenient.:Namaste:
Mars Pro II Epistar 320 and 120x120x200cm grow tent(CA) , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
I would want the same combo as the 1600 tent combo.

The tent with the 1600 was this one below.

145cm x 145cm x 200cm which is 4.75' x 4.75' x 6.5'

So i would want the Mars II Pro Epistar320 and that tent combo.

Because we have different store option,the link he sent to you is USA store,and if you are not in USA ,the system will automatically change to your location,and the link will change too.:high-five:
Some reason the link you provided does not go to a combo for the 320 only to the 320 light.

:goodjob:Looking forward to the outcomes.:bravo:
e7f1296deef7b4bedf69dd73de225a6a.jpg

My side by side Mars 144x5 vs my older lights. I'm excited to see the outcomes.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom