Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:high-five:I agree with you,there are too many factors will affect the results.
That would be hard to tell as everybody uses different lights and some have better environments than others and that plays a big part also

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:goodjob:
So we could do the same
Plants and slightly different environment and one could get double and one could get a lot less I think having the green thumb helps

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah,even the same seeds from one plant,with totally same growing method,may get different results.:Namaste:
All plants and yields are determined by environmental,strain,and lighting factors.

But no matter what strain if you are using a weak lighting most often you will have a weak yields

Till the plants in flowering stage,it's hard to guess the result,right?:high-five:
But if you tell people what specific strain of auto then someone might be able to help you more also what lighting your using

Just updated My Grow Journal for the Cup
4x144.jpg
24b1.jpg
24107.jpg

Day 24

I think you can do that.:goodjob:
True at that, but would 100 to 200 grams per plant be acheivable in soil with good led lighting and good environment.

I just want to get at least 1 to 1/2 pounds out of 4 plants otherwise i would need more plants in there at a time, from what i heard a legal grower for medicinal can only have 4 or 6 plants flowering at any given time.

So i would want the best or decent setup as possible and yeah bending plants and using molasses and such can yeild more so it depends on what a person does.

I just asking is 1 to 1/2 pounds achievable.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Yeah i may do that stick with photos weird autos suck that much

I've also noticed most autos I've grown have pretty much the same taste. There are of course small differences between each strain but its like everything is made from the same mother plant.

Sent from my Z987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've also noticed most autos I've grown have pretty much the same taste. There are of course small differences between each strain but its like everything is made from the same mother plant.

Hmm werid that it has same taste, but then again every CBD that i have tried from my LP's (licenced producers) in Canada taste pretty much all the same excpet one was so horrible you maybas well put pine needles and mud in your mouth it was bad smoking and vaping it.

I was thinking about the work load :)

2,5 pounds is a lot, I don't know the regulations but if you're in danger of exceeding the limit, can't you just make concentrates?
Don't expect a huge yield, but 9 autos should easily give you a half a pound.

Give this a read:

A must-grow auto is the Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds, it's very potent and super tasty ;)
The mobile app is cookoo it does not allow linka to link to page.

:goodjob:Sounds a good idea.:thanks:
I was thinking about the work load :)

2,5 pounds is a lot, I don't know the regulations but if you're in danger of exceeding the limit, can't you just make concentrates?
Don't expect a huge yield, but 9 autos should easily give you a half a pound.

Give this a read: Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis

A must-grow auto is the Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds, it's very potent and super tasty ;)

If you grow well,it will be more....?:volcano-smiley:
9 Autos only will give a half of pound? Whattttttttt

Thats only about 227 grams.

Gotta be some auto plants that give 100 to 200 grams each.. no?

It's always hard to guess how many gram you will get from one seeds,right?:volcano-smiley:Hard work...
depends on your space and how much light you give them. Also how you train the plants (scrog, etc) Some strains will give you 1 gram per watt if you have a tent sized 1 square metre and use that space well.

anything can affect the final...:volcano-smiley:
There's some auto that only give quarter ounce. I hate autoflowers, they are so inconsistant with yeild, I've grown the same strain side in the same room and same lights and got extreme wieghs differences with 36gram being the highest and 6 grams being the lowest. Trust me when I say stick with photosensitive plants if you want anything close to a consistent wieght

Back
Top Bottom