Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So we could do the same
Plants and slightly different environment and one could get double and one could get a lot less I think having the green thumb helps

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
True at that, but would 100 to 200 grams per plant be acheivable in soil with good led lighting and good environment.

I just want to get at least 1 to 1/2 pounds out of 4 plants otherwise i would need more plants in there at a time, from what i heard a legal grower for medicinal can only have 4 or 6 plants flowering at any given time.

So i would want the best or decent setup as possible and yeah bending plants and using molasses and such can yeild more so it depends on what a person does.

I just asking is 1 to 1/2 pounds achievable.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

True at that, but would 100 to 200 grams per plant be acheivable in soil with good led lighting and good environment.

I just want to get at least 1 to 1/2 pounds out of 4 plants otherwise i would need more plants in there at a time, from what i heard a legal grower for medicinal can only have 4 or 6 plants flowering at any given time.

So i would want the best or decent setup as possible and yeah bending plants and using molasses and such can yeild more so it depends on what a person does.

Achievable... sure depends on a lot of factors.. As we do not know the strain you are using hard to say for sure...some genetics will never have huge yields. Lots of high yield strains out there anything with Big Bud in it's family tree will work. There is the autopounder series. but even then your skill and care has as much to do with it as your lights and nutes Good luck in your grow. Here in Oregon, under OMMP rules We can have 6 in flower per patient. and for Rec users it is 4.
Be Well
J D

Achievable... sure depends on a lot of factors.. As we do not know the strain you are using hard to say for sure...some genetics will never have huge yields. Lots of high yield strains out there anything with Big Bud in it's family tree will work. There is the autopounder series. but even then your skill and care has as much to do with it as your lights and nutes Good luck in your grow. Here in Oregon, under OMMP rules We can have 6 in flower per patient. and for Rec users it is 4.
Be Well
J D
Thats good info on strains big bud and so forth i will look into more once i can grow.

Thanks for the info that is more good knowledge too like the rest on here.

My issue would my storage limit once approved to grow my own for medical purposes my limit would be around 2.5 pounds of course i would be smoking and vaping while next grow is done, so for me every 3 months big grow is ok unless i smoke a pound a month :)

I was thinking about the work load :)

2,5 pounds is a lot, I don't know the regulations but if you're in danger of exceeding the limit, can't you just make concentrates?
Don't expect a huge yield, but 9 autos should easily give you a half a pound.

Give this a read: Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis

A must-grow auto is the Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds, it's very potent and super tasty ;)

I was thinking about the work load :)

2,5 pounds is a lot, I don't know the regulations but if you're in danger of exceeding the limit, can't you just make concentrates?
Don't expect a huge yield, but 9 autos should easily give you a half a pound.

Give this a read:

A must-grow auto is the Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds, it's very potent and super tasty ;)
9 Autos only will give a half of pound? Whattttttttt

Thats only about 227 grams.

Gotta be some auto plants that give 100 to 200 grams each.. no?

Regulations here would be based upon your daily limit x 3 to 6 months grow time.

So of daily smoking limit is 6 grams x 30 = 180 then 180 x 3 = 540 grans which is basically a pound but x 6 is 1080 grams which basically is 2 pounds, but they usually give ya a bit more so 2.5 pounds would be a rough estimate for me.

depends on your space and how much light you give them. Also how you train the plants (scrog, etc) Some strains will give you 1 gram per watt if you have a tent sized 1 square metre and use that space well.

depends on your space and how much light you give them. Some strains will give you 1 gram per watt if you have a tent sized 1 square metre.
Well i would be going with a 5 x 5 x 8 height tent made by Mars and also the 1600w light.

What do ya think that will give?

Oh in soil FFOF and using thier trio of nutes and bending branches and last stage 2 weeks before harvest use molasses for a week and then flush.

There's some auto that only give quarter ounce. I hate autoflowers, they are so inconsistant with yeild, I've grown the same strain side in the same room and same lights and got extreme wieghs differences with 36gram being the highest and 6 grams being the lowest. Trust me when I say stick with photosensitive plants if you want anything close to a consistent wieght

Sent from my Z987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There's some auto that only give quarter ounce. I hate autoflowers, they are so inconsistant with yeild, I've grown the same strain side in the same room and same lights and got extreme wieghs differences with 36gram being the highest and 6 grams being the lowest. Trust me when I say stick with photosensitive plants if you want anything close to a consistent wieght

Sent from my Z987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yeah i may do that stick with photos weird autos suck that much

Anything is achievable just be sure to use the biggest pots you can on the autos for a bigger plant/yeild what's your space size I'm
Still looking for a decent cbd strain for you there's so so much to choose from
But only that sugar gom was the high levels you wanted and sadly been discontinued .. you can do some topping and training to help the yeild so the light gets every were on the plant. I'm going to be giving mine another heavy defol in next day or two I've already got 1kg of leafs from defol in the freezer for butter and other experiments down the line .

You should have a look at ledrf posts he has the world record in auto yeild I can find out what strain it was for you if you like xobe

Yeah i have seen his thread and ok of you can find what one he used but it maybe a high THC one.

And yeah i read about anything is acheivable topping and so forth

:circle-of-love:Vegas is a attractive place,i aslo would like to go.:cheer:I'm glad to hear that,hope to meet you there.:cheer::cheer:After you meet my colleague,you will aslo like them:cheer:
Well I'm trying to make it happen..I've always wanted to go to Vegas and always wanted to go to the cannabis cup. I would want to meet you of course cuz your awesome plus I dont know any one else from mars hydro I dont believe

:high-five:You will buy the Mars II 1600 with the tent?:goodjob:If you need to know anything more,please feel free to let me know.:welcome:
Yeah i will look into it as i was gonna buy the 1600 and tent combo.

:volcano-smiley:Yeah,you gonna meet Sara in person:cheer:And Sara gonna meet you guys in person,it's amazing,right?:welldone:
Do we get to see what you look like then Sara maybe at Vegas ...

Back
Top Bottom