Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mars Pro II sereis are rock star...:cheer::cheer:
Don't have any experience with the non pro series of Mars-Hydro. But I know the pro lamps outperform my previous HPS system :)

Mars Pro II Epistar series are the best light among our lights now,you will like it,everyone will like it.:volcano-smiley:
I must say I'm very happy with my two Pro II Epistar 160s, the pants love them and the light seems much more intense with a much more natural colour spectrum. After coming from my old Mars 300 it's a massive difference.
I highly recommend these to anyone looking to buy new lights

We are always try our best to provide the lowest price as we can .And we have goods In stock at our international warehouse,we can send out the goods as fast as we can.:high-five:
The lights is with better built-up,it will give you the great growing result,so it will pay you back gradually.:cheer:
LoL but your panels cost alot man. 3k for panels wow

But the light is worth it,it will give you goods quality buds.:bravo:
I know. The price is insane. hopefully they'll give me many years of quality buds in return for the investment :)

:circle-of-love:we recommend:
1: During flowering stage. You need to turn both veg and flower switches on. Please note , it is both switches, that means veg switch included.
2: During Veg stage, We recommend you only turn the veg switch on, but if your power is not enough, you can turn both veg and flower switches on.
But yes,you can turn on both switches for the entire life cycle,many growers do that.:high-five:Mars II 1200 BTU 1883
Just got the mars 1200 and I'm wondering if I can run both growth and bloom for the entire life cycle on my autos? Roughly how hot does this run when all the lights are on?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:With both switches on will give plants enough power.:cheer:I'm glad that your plants love it.:bravo:
Yes you can matey you can do either I done growth switch for veg and both for flower plants come
Out great under the Mars.
Also please check out AGC auto growers club for all auto related info also links in the thread for auto topping .

I will try it later...sounds great idea...Will it be convenient to take pics?:volcano-smiley:
Yes that's what I done and most other people do quite a handy trick .

Thought it needed to be done as was missing my auto growing family

:party:Please send my loves to them...they are awesome.:cheer::cheer:
Here's what Mars LEDs do .. from this
420-magazine-mobile1317191327.jpg
to this in just a tad over a week and a few days !
420-magazine-mobile559088501.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1518473664.jpg

And they do it very well ! I use Mars II 900w X 2 .....

:party:Mars pro II Epistar are the best,haha:volcano-smiley:Thanks for your support.:thanks:
I must say I'm very happy with my two Pro II Epistar 160s, the pants love them and the light seems much more intense with a much more natural colour spectrum. After coming from my old Mars 300 it's a massive difference.
I highly recommend these to anyone looking to buy new lights

Mars Hydro,one of the biggest LED grow light manufacture is coming to meet your guys soon,USA, LAs Vegas, Will you be there and meet with us?And who do you want to me there? me?haha...:volcano-smiley:
More details: Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
hightime1.jpg

Mars Hydro,one of the biggest LED grow light manufacture is coming to meet your guys soon,USA, LAs Vegas, Will you be there and meet with us?And who do you want to me there? me?haha...:volcano-smiley:
More details: Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
hightime1.jpg

Do we get to see what you look like then Sara maybe at Vegas ...

Hey all what is the average grams per Auto Plant in a decent grow

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

That would be hard to tell as everybody uses different lights and some have better environments than others and that plays a big part also

Back
Top Bottom