Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

@FelipeBlu - when do you suggest I switch to the mix formula?

Also, for the epsom … is that just epsom salt like you find in the pharmacy? Where in the order of adding nutes to water would that go?
We’re talking about this, right?

5ml/gal Pure Blend Pro Bloom (1-4-5) and 15ml/gal CNS17 Grow (3-2-4) provides:

140ppm N
60 P
197 K
132 Ca
28 Mg (should add 1g/gal Epsom)

Add the epsom at the end. You should be able to find unscented epsom at the pharmacy - just make sure it contains only Magnesium Sulfate.

In late flower, I have been skipping the pH down. Tap water mixed with nutes starts at 6.1 and has been trending down as the plants eat. I am also feeding with tap water (100ppm, 7.8pH) to keep it from getting too low. I will let it get down to 5.0 before I add pH up or a bucket change.
The pH trending down is normal for mid to late flowering. Be careful letting it get down to 5.0 - you could experience micronutrient tox.

The pH trending down is normal for mid to late flowering. Be careful letting it get down to 5.0 - you could experience micronutrient tox.
Thanks @FelipeBlu How far is too far? What is the lowest you would let the pH get in hydro?

Happy Growing.

We’re talking about this, right?

5ml/gal Pure Blend Pro Bloom (1-4-5) and 15ml/gal CNS17 Grow (3-2-4) provides:

140ppm N
60 P
197 K
132 Ca
28 Mg (should add 1g/gal Epsom)

Add the epsom at the end. You should be able to find unscented epsom at the pharmacy - just make sure it contains only Magnesium Sulfate.
Actually, @FelipeBlu Here’s the labels from the bottles … different values than what you had

Grow (3-1-2)Bloom (2-3-5)
Nitrogen: 3%
Phosphate: 1%
Soluble Potash: 2%
Calcium: 3%
Magnesium: .5%
Manganese: .05%
Nitrogen: 2%
Phosphate: 3%
Soluble Potash: 5%
Calcium: 1%
Magnesium: .5%

Should I go with 10ml/gal each and add the 5g/gal epsom salt?

Also, when do you recommend to switch to the mix formula?

So with these formulations, I would try:

2.75ml/L (10.4ml/gal) Grow (3-1-2)
3.5ml/L (13.3ml/gal) Bloom (2-3-5)
0.3g/L (1g/gal) Epsom

This provides:
160 ppm N
59 P
199 K
124 Ca
59 Mg
34 S

Edited to correct typo in Epsom dose - should have been 0.3g/L

So with these formulations, I would try:

2.75ml/L Grow (3-1-2)
3.5ml/L Bloom (2-3-5)
0.3g/gal Epsom

This provides:
160 ppm N
59 P
199 K
124 Ca
59 Mg
34 S
Cool - starting when?

@FelipeBlu - when do you suggest I switch to the mix formula?

Also, for the epsom … is that just epsom salt like you find in the pharmacy? Where in the order of adding nutes to water would that go?
And just to add, you can also add Epsom Salts to your bath.

Lame add I know, but I sooooooOooo want to be involved in this smart people discussion!

Lame add I know, but I sooooooOooo want to be involved in this smart people discussion!
Indeed! Or even to soak tired feet and hands. I soak my hand after a long trim session.

We ain’t that smart - just well red
:goof:

But thats not lame at all T … also good for sore muscles!

o_O Omg .. finally … last of the loose cookies done!

View media item 1854228
View media item 1854229
Tomorrow morning hubby is going to help me get everything packaged up and I’ll share final photos then.

As soon as my distiller finishes up I can make up Liv’s new “ @FelipeBlu Special” and get her stats and a new pic for today. You cant even tell that I took off those leaves and trained her down the other night!:rolleyes:

OMFG! :jawdropper:

Not a single artistic bone my ass. :)
Look closely at the candy canes … they could be a bit smoother *lol*

And the airbrush did most of the work on the stockings and presents!

Ok - Liv got her new mix tonight; lets see what happens. Unfortunately the res temp is higher than I’d prefer it to be (77F), but that should come down overnight. Here’s her latest glamor shot and some pics of what looks to be the start of some teeny tiny itty bitty buds

I’m wrecked ya’ll - Its been a week now of really long days for me in cookie jail (14-16 hour days)

Back
Top Bottom