Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

Y'all rest all you want knowing that flowers are a'poppin!

:yahoo:
Thanks Shed! I actually got a good night’s sleep last night for a change. I crashed finally around 11:30 and slept straight through 5:30 this morning (unheard of for me!) and then when back to sleep for another 2 hours :rofl: But MAN did I need that!

So this morning its balancing the checkbook, paying the bills, and boxing up cookies!

I wanted to take a moment to wish all my friends here at 420 the very Merriest Christmas and the Happiest New Year. May your holidays be filled with love, joy, warmth and health! Love you all!

09F53411-F03B-4872-990B-06BB70F8CE4B.jpeg

@420 Ceasar @Bill284 @bluter @Carcass
@charliewaffles
@Cola Monster @DeeBoy @Dr Fish @FelipeBlu @Grand Daddy Black
@InTheShed @Jack420 @Jon @Krissi1982
@LKABudMan @mk2SMOKEY @MochaBud
@Moony
@Paul Squiggle @PGA Caddie @PlanetJ
@ppm Charlie @Rexer @sneekymofo
@StoneOtter
@Tokin Roll @Trala @Verbalist
@West Hippie

Thanks, BabyGirl!

Merry Christmas to you as well!

(Please send cookies!)

I wanted to take a moment to wish all my friends here at 420 the very Merriest Christmas and the Happiest New Year. May your holidays be filled with love, joy, warmth and health! Love you all!

@charliewaffles
@Moony
@StoneOtter
@West Hippie
Merry Christmas BG, my mer-sister from another mister!

Ok - Liv got her new mix tonight; lets see what happens. Unfortunately the res temp is higher than I’d prefer it to be (77F), but that should come down overnight. Here’s her latest glamor shot and some pics of what looks to be the start of some teeny tiny itty bitty buds

I’m wrecked ya’ll - Its been a week now of really long days for me in cookie jail (14-16 hour days)
Hope you got some rest lady!!! Liv is exploding as are your cookie making talents!

@charliewaffles
@Moony
@StoneOtter
@West Hippie
Thank you so much @cjsbabygirl313 hope your having a great day.
Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and your family. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

@charliewaffles
@Moony
@StoneOtter
@West Hippie
Hope u and your family has a great Christmas!!!

@charliewaffles
@Moony
@StoneOtter
@West Hippie
Thank you BabyGirl,hope you hope a wonderful day with your family and friends

Woo hoo! :slide:Hubby told me tonight that come the new year he’s gonna get me a 4’x4’ tent!:slide:

Quick question folks: when it comes to defoliating “unworthy” growth, is it fair to say I would defoliate it as if it were a tomato plant; i.e., pinching off “suckers” that rob growth from the primary stems where the buds will end up forming? Also, what's the “window” for doing this only during veg / veg + early flower, etc?

Reason being is that JD was over tonight and admiring Liv and he asked me if there was a reason I didn’t do that with a pot plant (it’s his first time growing pot, but he does it with his tomatoes). My response was because I don’t really know what to do in that regard and didn’t want to remove too much ot the wrong thing.

So, if it is akin to removing suckers from tomato plants (and its not, too late of a stage to do this) he said he would come over next week and we’ll sit down and go over my plant to remove that unworthy growth.

Thoughts?

P.S. the two I gave him that he’s growing in soil are doing GREAT - and I say its because of the @Mars Hydro TS600s I loaned him instead of the blurple he had.

P.S.S. I promise to catch up on everyone’s journals soon - tomorrow is family dinner at my sister’s new house; Christmas Day we’re not sure what we’re doing (its also our anniversary); so HOPEFULLY no later than Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom