Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

Fantastic!

She'll soon realize that she has more room. :Rasta:

She looks great !!
Let’s see where she goes from here … i’d like to see a bit more upward movement and buds building; but that’s just my impatient self … I promised @Krissi1982 I would work on that and I have been!

i’d like to see a bit more upward movement and buds building;
I'm sure she won't dissapoint you...She's already doing better than any auto I've grown :thumb:

But for ur second grow ur doin really well !!!!! She will definitely repay you when harvest comes !!
Thank you Jack. I still say its entirely due to that amazing FC-3000 light that the most awesome @Mars Hydro sponsored me with. You did see the pics a few pages back from my first grow, right? That was done strictly under a blurple that I now know was WAY too insufficient for the task!

I'm sure she won't dissapoint you...She's already doing better than any auto I've grown :thumb:
Thanks Mr. C! She’s a beast and has completely over-reached the girth determined to be the max by Mephisto! Goodness only knows what she’s going to do with her height! (And at least now she has the space for that!)

Hello BabyGirl,
Lovely new big home for her,she doubles insize everytime i check out your journal.
I'm with you and am impatient haa,can't wait to see her budding.
Well done to the helpers for the help as well.
LOL - JD saw her tonight after a week and said, “Holy Balls! Come on pound!” (i’ll be happy with anything over the 2.75oz from my last grow!)

Thanks for the love Krissi - Liv adores ya!

Oh she looks amazing in there!
Now that you got that 4x4, she can really open up. You're doing an incredible job with her:thumb::circle-of-love:
Thank you Rexer! Again, I’m not doing anything other than following the nutes that I already had on had (and now with @FelipeBlu ’s mix!). Cant imagine what she would have looked like with some @Prescription Blend nutes!

Good evening @cjsbabygirl313 hope you had a good day.
She is stunning. :love:
Great work.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you Bill :) … she has totally surpassed my expectations already! Never dreamed I’d need a bigger tent for an AUTO! But maybe now I can try a photo since I have so much more head space!

Yup I seen but you still did well with the blurple now you will see the difference now in flower !!
Yeah, and for my first grow (that had LOTS of problems), I was pretty happy with almost 3oz … i’m hoping to get that from this grow!

So now that I have this new large tent, I’m thinking of TRYING to pop another seed, but not sure what I want to do:
  • Photo or auto?
  • DWC or soil?
We all know I’m not the greatest in soil, so I’m leaning towards hydro … but doing soil may give me some extra height space if I go with a photo. And on top of that, I may be able to play with various training methods with a photo that may be more forgiving than with an auto.

Decisions decisions!

So now that I have this new large tent, I’m thinking of TRYING to pop another seed, but not sure what I want to do:
  • Photo or auto?
  • DWC or soil?
We all know I’m not the greatest in soil, so I’m leaning towards hydro … but doing soil may give me some extra height space if I go with a photo. And on top of that, I may be able to play with various training methods with a photo that may be more forgiving than with an auto.

Decisions decisions!
You know I love my Mother Earth soil and with the 4 x 4, why not a photo? Unless you want to cushion your medicine supply first with another auto real fast....

I've also found that the autos withstand almost any training technique you do with a photo so if that is what you are basing your decision off of, you can always play with an auto...they aren't as unforgiving as people say they are

You know I love my Mother Earth soil and with the 4 x 4, why not a photo? Unless you want to cushion your medicine supply first with another auto real fast....

I've also found that the autos withstand almost any training technique you do with a photo so if that is what you are basing your decision off of, you can always play with an auto...they aren't as unforgiving as people say they are
Yeah, I may give the soil a try, but I’ll need your guidance Green Goddess! What soil? What mix? What nutrients? How the hell do you add nutrients to a soil that has stuff in it already? Water to just the soil’s level of acceptance with no runoff? Water ever so slowly just UNTIL runoff? I’m such a freaking noob :rofl:

Yeah, I may give the soil a try, but I’ll need your guidance Green Goddess! What soil? What mix? What nutrients? How the hell do you add nutrients to a soil that has stuff in it already? Water to just the soil’s level of acceptance with no runoff? Water ever so slowly just UNTIL runoff? I’m such a freaking noob :rofl:
You know I start with a seed starter mix for seedlings then FFOF with castings and a touch of Epsom salt and cane sugar and a dusting of bat guano for the transplants...

How do you add nutrients? Just like the instructions on your nutes tell you to! @Prescription Blend breaks it down week by week for you from veg to flower. It's all mixed into the gallons of water you feed them with...I have a separate jug sometimes 2 (when it is cal-mag and/or booster shot day) for cal-mag. Have other jugs with just pH down water. I add pH down to all my nute jugs, kits come with testers so you can check your water...my tap water here is shit so I need to use 1.5 tsp p gallon to bring mine to an acceptable level...soil will automatically balance out the pH in the nutrients.

I water differently than most...I never let them dry out. I always top off. I always feed from the outside in, in concentric circles, don't want it to pool up. I don't run off ever. Whatever is extra falls into my reserve pots which I would suggest you consider if you want to do soil, especially a first go...harder to over and underwater cause you have a support system in thr reservoir. But empty it once a week, don't let those lingering nasties stay in there for your roots for longer than that....

I always curb my feedings so as to not nute burn...I do this with adding a little plain pH water to every feeding...I feed 2 x a week, mark it on my calendar, photos one day autos another. Give them all their cal-mag the same days 1-2 x a week. Also add in bi weekly or every 3 weeks, a booster shot tea of castings and epsom and guano...and once a month a topping of castings and guano and I scratch it into the surface of the soil...

If I were still on FF nutes, I would add a Happy Frog fert topping once a month as directed on the bag and stick with the Trio plus their Cal-Mag (I still use their cal-mag, I have a preference)

You know I start with a seed starter mix for seedlings then FFOF with castings and a touch of Epsom salt and cane sugar and a dusting of bat guano for the transplants...

How do you add nutrients? Just like the instructions on your nutes tell you to! @Prescription Blend breaks it down week by week for you from veg to flower. It's all mixed into the gallons of water you feed them with...I have a separate jug sometimes 2 (when it is cal-mag and/or booster shot day) for cal-mag. Have other jugs with just pH down water. I add pH down to all my nute jugs, kits come with testers so you can check your water...my tap water here is shit so I need to use 1.5 tsp p gallon to bring mine to an acceptable level...soil will automatically balance out the pH in the nutrients.

I water differently than most...I never let them dry out. I always top off. I always feed from the outside in, in concentric circles, don't want it to pool up. I don't run off ever. Whatever is extra falls into my reserve pots which I would suggest you consider if you want to do soil, especially a first go...harder to over and underwater cause you have a support system in thr reservoir. But empty it once a week, don't let those lingering nasties stay in there for your roots for longer than that....

I always curb my feedings so as to not nute burn...I do this with adding a little plain pH water to every feeding...I feed 2 x a week, mark it on my calendar, photos one day autos another. Give them all their cal-mag the same days 1-2 x a week. Also add in bi weekly or every 3 weeks, a booster shot tea of castings and epsom and guano...and once a month a topping of castings and guano and I scratch it into the surface of the soil...

If I were still on FF nutes, I would add a Happy Frog fert topping once a month as directed on the bag and stick with the Trio plus their Cal-Mag (I still use their cal-mag, I have a preference)
o_OAnd people say HYDRO is a lot of work!:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom