Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

Better than all those damn numbers and up down all the time...yikes
Lol - I only adjust the ph when mixing the nutes, and then once a day in the res if need be. I’ll have to get with you off-line so we can chat about the soil stuff - and since I’m SERIOUSLY thinking of switching to the @Prescription Blend nutes, wondering if the “set” they sell on Amazon is sufficient for a full grow.

Lol - I only adjust the ph when mixing the nutes, and then once a day in the res if need be. I’ll have to get with you off-line so we can chat about the soil stuff - and since I’m SERIOUSLY thinking of switching to the @Prescription Blend nutes, wondering if the “set” they sell on Amazon is sufficient for a full grow.
I only adjust it when mixing my nutes too yanno!! And yes message me...but will it last? Ummm yaaaa and then some and then some and then some and then some! I am still on the first batch they sent me in October! They upped me to the bigger size because of the size of my grows but I haven't even touched those ones yet...

“is this a cal or mag deficiency?”

2021-12-31 - Day 55

2021-12-31 - Day 55

2021-12-31 - Day 55
Well, let’s go through the symptoms:

- Large, older fan leaves

- Interveinal fading
- most necrotic spots don’t really have a pronounced brown perimeter

I’m going with Mg def. Which hungry lady is this?

“is this a cal or mag deficiency?”

2021-12-31 - Day 55

2021-12-31 - Day 55

2021-12-31 - Day 55
Well, let’s go through the symptoms:

- Large, older fan leaves

- Interveinal fading
- most necrotic spots don’t really have a pronounced brown perimeter

I’m going with Mg def. Which hungry lady is this?
My only one: Liv … ok, well I now have the Epsom Salt and have started adding that to the nute solution so as long as it doesnt progress further I should be ok - yes?

My only one: Liv … ok, well I now have the Epsom Salt and have started adding that to the nute solution so as long as it doesnt progress further I should be ok - yes?
Sorry - working on my first cup of coffee - of course it’s Liv

Mg def takes a while to show up - so this deficiency has been there for weeks. The leaf damage (brown spots) won’t heal (the fading might reverse though), but the addition of Epsom will turn her around.
She’ll be fine.

Sorry - working on my first cup of coffee - of course it’s Liv

Mg def takes a while to show up - so this deficiency has been there for weeks. The leaf damage (brown spots) won’t heal (the fading might reverse though), but the addition of Epsom will turn her around.
She’ll be fine.
Thank you my friend!

Since I mentioned running the numbers on @Prescription Blend, here is what you get with just Core A and Core B:

5ml/gal each
79 ppm N
27 P
109 K
62 Ca
39 Mg
48 S
1.5 Fe

10ml/gal each
158 ppm N
54 P
218 K
125 Ca
77 Mg
96 S
3 Fe

With these numbers, I would be happy just using Core A and Core B. But I couldn’t find a place online to buy just those two components (even on PB’s own site) - Amazon only has the whole kit.

Since I mentioned running the numbers on @Prescription Blend, here is what you get with just Core A and Core B:

5ml/gal each
79 ppm N
27 P
109 K
62 Ca
39 Mg
48 S
1.5 Fe

10ml/gal each
158 ppm N
54 P
218 K
125 Ca
77 Mg
96 S
3 Fe

With these numbers, I would be happy just using Core A and Core B. But I couldn’t find a place online to buy just those two components (even on PB’s own site) - Amazon only has the whole kit.
If I switch over to the PB, I’ll use their nute line as directed; everyone seems to have great luck with it exactly as is :)

Cant imagine what she would have looked like with some @Prescription Blend nutes!

I ran the numbers on @Prescription Blend - it looks good!
I'm using them for the first time on my Apple Blossom. I'm on week four of their feed chart, using it exactly and precisely as they list it with zero adjustments or additives. I feel like if I'm going to try a new nute out, I should try JUST that nute as the system it is intended as, cuz as soon as I begin tinkering with it, whether or not it's a good thing, it is no longer a test of just the nutes themselves. Does that make sense? She seems to really be liking them so far, as her color, growth rate, stem development and leaf development are all very solid. I don't know enough to base my opinion on numbers when it comes to nutes like you do, but I can tell when a plant doesn't like something and when they do. So I got that going for me. Lol! Happy NY Felipe Blu!

I'm using them for the first time on my Apple Blossom. I'm on week four of their feed chart, using it exactly and precisely as they list it with zero adjustments or additives. I feel like if I'm going to try a new nute out, I should try JUST that nute as the system it is intended as, cuz as soon as I begin tinkering with it, whether or not it's a good thing, it is no longer a test of just the nutes themselves. Does that make sense? She seems to really be liking them so far, as her color, growth rate, stem development and leaf development are all very solid. I don't know enough to base my opinion on numbers when it comes to nutes like you do, but I can tell when a plant doesn't like something and when they do. So I got that going for me. Lol! Happy NY Felipe Blu!
Happy New Year Jon!
:party:
I completely understand your position and wouldn’t try to convince you otherwise. I have nothing against the other components - in fact, I think they probably provide some benefit. The numbers simply indicate that they were not necessary - the core components provide excellent nutrition. I just thought it was interesting that it was hard to find the individual components for sale.

Yup - thats my plan: use as is ;)

Wishing all my 429 friends a safe and happy new year! If you’re heading out to celebrate, please drive safe - I want to see you all again tomorrow! Thank you everyone for all your help and support to this still wet-behind-the-ears 420 grower! You all are THE BEST!!!

@420 Ceasar @Bill284 @bluter @Carcass @charliewaffles @Cola Monster @DeeBoy @Dr Fish @FelipeBlu @Grand Daddy Black @InTheShed @Jack420 @Jon @Krissi1982 @LKABudMan @mk2SMOKEY @MochaBud @Moony @Paul Squiggle @PGA Caddie @PlanetJ @ppm Charlie @Rexer @sneekymofo @StoneOtter @Tokin Roll @Trala @Verbalist @West Hippie
@Mars Hydro

Happy New Year to you and the family, babygirl :thumb:

Yeah, and for my first grow (that had LOTS of problems), I was pretty happy with almost 3oz … i’m hoping to get that from this grow!
I’m sure you get more !!

Happy New Year Jon!
:party:
I completely understand your position and wouldn’t try to convince you otherwise. I have nothing against the other components - in fact, I think they probably provide some benefit. The numbers simply indicate that they were not necessary - the core components provide excellent nutrition. I just thought it was interesting that it was hard to find the individual components for sale.
No I didn't think you were trying to convince anyone, you were just stating fact, I got you man! And I agree with you completely, more by way of experience than knowing the numbers as intimately as you do. One of my reference points is this: I started my first grow and used just Tiger Bloom of the FF line. Useless. Next grow I used the first three core ingredients of the FF line, their core components - Big Bloom/Grow Big/Tiger Bloom. MUCH better results. But this most recent grow I used the first core three and the last core three, and those results were even better. And now, my coco plants in the tent, are getting the full FF line, every ingredient. I want to see if it makes a difference. What I did up to now would have made a difference to anyone's grow. But will adding the middle ingredients of the feed chart, the ones in orange? They're the ones that are like "gravy" to me. The core is the top and bottom three imho. Anyway, similar idea - the core will work great. The other ingredients aren't "necessary" as I've already proven to myself. But they do add, at least the bottom three did. Noticeably. I'm hoping for the same results with my coco girls, but it's hard to separate the growth rate of coco from the constant feeding - I'm not sure if it's the nutes or the coco I'm getting such spectacular results from, you know? Never tried coco before. Anyway, interesting discussion, thanks, and be safe out there tonight.

Wishing all my 429 friends a safe and happy new year! If you’re heading out to celebrate, please drive safe - I want to see you all again tomorrow! Thank you everyone for all your help and support to this still wet-behind-the-ears 420 grower! You all are THE BEST!!!

@420 Ceasar @Bill284 @bluter @Carcass @charliewaffles @Cola Monster @DeeBoy @Dr Fish @FelipeBlu @Grand Daddy Black @InTheShed @Jack420 @Jon @Krissi1982 @LKABudMan @mk2SMOKEY @MochaBud @Moony @Paul Squiggle @PGA Caddie @PlanetJ @ppm Charlie @Rexer @sneekymofo @StoneOtter @Tokin Roll @Trala @Verbalist @West Hippie
@Mars Hydro
Same to you happy new year !!!!!

:party::yahoo::circle-of-love::snowboating:
HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Back
Top Bottom