Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

Strain Review
Shortbread Cookie Dough

Strain:
cjsbabygirl313 Christmas cookies
Genetics: Yummy Cookies x Even Yummier Frosting
Smell: A combination of sweet, bready, and almost a pound cake like odor that intensifies upon breaking them up
Appearance: I've never seen a strain like this. It looks exactly like candles on a mistletoe bed. You can even see the three-dimensioinality of the product. Very unique appearance to this strain. It's uncanny and gorgeous.
Taste: This strain tastes as good as it smells. Very shortbread and sweet tasting, but not so sweet it overwhelms you. This might be the ultimate strain to enjoy with a cup of strong coffee and watch the sun come up, I may just try that tomorrow. The trichomes, which look exactly like colored frosting, melt on your tongue after a few seconds and the entire thing melts in your mouth.
Medical Benefits: Not sure how good this strain is for pain specifically, but when you get it it brightens your day like I couldn't even describe. The psychological lift you get from receiving a strain like this should be counted as a medical benefit as it simply made me feel really really good.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thought I'd have a little fun. I got a really nice, and really sweet and thoughtful Christmas gift today, and so did Molly!! Molly is still trying to figure out what's up with hers, but I knew exactly what to do with mine. There are already fewer of these than there are in the picture. These cookies are awesome, works of art, a puzzle of sorts, delicious, and believe it or not, arrived in 100% unbroken condition except for one candle flame, which was kind enough to break off with a clean break so you can't even tell in the picture which one it was!! (I broke the leaf, it was intact when it arrived). Astounding packaging job too. Just a lovely thing that absolutely made my day. My favorite part about them so far is how they seem to kind of melt in your mouth as the moisture in your mouth starts to work on them. It's very consistent the way they break up and it feels good on your palate, if that's not too weird a comment. Lol.

Thanks my friend. You are the best.

Cookies.jpg
Lol !!! Thank you so much Jon! I’m glad they didn’t arrive dried out! I was really worried that by the time you got them they would be more like sugar coated rocks than soft sugar cookies. I’m so sorry though that one of the candles broke! :(

Hope Molly can figure out her puzzle!

Lol !!! Thank you so much Jon! I’m glad they didn’t arrive dried out! I was really worried that by the time you got them they would be more like sugar coated rocks than soft sugar cookies. I’m so sorry though that one of the candles broke! :(

Hope Molly can figure out her puzzle!
She'll do better with it when it has treats in it instead of plain dry food. I'm out of treats, so I tried it with that, and she's not too impressed with plain dry food, lol. I mix hers with a little bit, like half a tsp, of Caesar puppy wet food so she'll eat. Lol. She really digs the wobbly toy, independent of treats inside. She can almost get her mouth around the top of it when it's wide open, and that's immediately where she went with that. Thanks so much, she really appreciated that.

She'll do better with it when it has treats in it instead of plain dry food. I'm out of treats, so I tried it with that, and she's not too impressed with plain dry food, lol. I mix hers with a little bit, like half a tsp, of Caesar puppy wet food so she'll eat. Lol. She really digs the wobbly toy, independent of treats inside. She can almost get her mouth around the top of it when it's wide open, and that's immediately where she went with that. Thanks so much, she really appreciated that.
Yeah, she’ll definitely prefer both the toy and the puzzle when they have high value treats instead of just kibble; but glad she seems to like the wobbly toy (Bekah still hasnt figured hers out :rolleyes:)

Glad she seems to like them and glad you liked the cookies :D

Ok, so here we are, day 52. She’s now 21” tall in the low spot in the center … doing great; still adding a gallon per day of FelipeBlu’s mix. He bud sites appear to be “building” and getting a touch thicker, just not a lot yet.

Question @FelipeBlu - do you recommend that nute mix for the remainder of her grow or slowly shift to the full Bloom nutes?

Ok, so here we are, day 52. She’s now 21” tall in the low spot in the center … doing great; still adding a gallon per day of FelipeBlu’s mix. He bud sites appear to be “building” and getting a touch thicker, just not a lot yet.

Question @FelipeBlu - do you recommend that nute mix for the remainder of her grow or slowly shift to the full Bloom nutes?

I love seeing her with baby budling beginnings!

Love the pics of your 1st grow and @jons review of your cookies! I would have to reckon he got that spot on!
Thanks @Krissi! That first grow; wow - NOTHING like this one! HUGE difference - It has GOT to be the light!

@Jon ’s cookie review was a riot - I totally loved it!

Yes - this mix should take you to harvest. If you see the need, it’s possible to bump up the K a bit more.

Post in thread 'Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow'
Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow
Kewl beans … i did finally get some plain epsom salt and added that to tonight’s gallon addition; I'll probably go with a full res change in the next few days - maybe the day the new tent goes up!

Looking great !!!!!
Thanks! Cant wait foe that new tent. Having to leave the door open on this one (so she doesnt get smooshed) means it looks like there is ALWAYS a light on in the room from the street - wonder what my neighbors are thinking! *lol*

Good things are happening lol is what they thinking
Lol - neighbor across the street smokes and knows I’m growing (he’s gonna be another hand come trim time!) and the neighbor to my one side where the other window is (who is also 420-friendly) is only here on weekends. Thank god its not a blurple light though - those things are like waving a red flag … we have a state trooper that lives further up the street but thankfully he doesn't come down this end!

Have you contemplated escape routes for when you open that tent up and she decides to take over your house because she feels she needs the space?

If she stretches more, you might want to start looking up supercropping before those sites build too much and it will potentially stunt flowering. It doesnt look like you can raise the light a lot more..

Have you contemplated escape routes for when you open that tent up and she decides to take over your house because she feels she needs the space?

If she stretches more, you might want to start looking up supercropping before those sites build too much and it will potentially stunt flowering. It doesnt look like you can raise the light a lot more..
:rofl: Luckily she’s at the back of the house and past our bedroom so we’re relatively safe - and if worse comes to worse we can always escape out of our bedroom window (though hubby DID tell JD if he hasn't heard from is in a couple of days to make sure Audrey II hasn't eaten us!).

Not too worried about the head space - bigger tent coming tomorrow - currently she’s in a 20”x36”x60” … the new one is 48”x48”x80” :D

:rofl: Luckily she’s at the back of the house and past our bedroom so we’re relatively safe - and if worse comes to worse we can always escape out of our bedroom window (though hubby DID tell JD if he hasn't heard from is in a couple of days to make sure Audrey II hasn't eaten us!).

Not too worried about the head space - bigger tent coming tomorrow - currently she’s in a 20”x36”x60” … the new one is 48”x48”x80” :D
By my calculations, she'll fit in the new one! :Rasta:

Awesome, she's gonna love a real 4x4. Betcha your light footprint improves in that space too. Just in time too! You got a lot of pieces in place girl. Great job. Once she's in that new space and you can see better what's going on I betcha you'll be able to see where you can get more light to bud sites and spread branches out or do whatever it is you're going to do with defol and stuff. Super sweet, can't wait to see the new setup!

Awesome, she's gonna love a real 4x4. Betcha your light footprint improves in that space too.
Really? I didnt think that the space would affect the footprint of the light?

Just in time too! You got a lot of pieces in place girl. Great job. Once she's in that new space and you can see better what's going on I betcha you'll be able to see where you can get more light to bud sites and spread branches out or do whatever it is you're going to do with defol and stuff.
Yeah, but I still dont know what I’m doing when it comes to leaf removal, etc and am simply terrified to take off too much!

Super sweet, can't wait to see the new setup!
Yeah, me either, I’m going to end up putting those two 6” fans closer towards the bottom of the tent and have them kind of blow up Liv’s skirt some. The humidity in the current tent with the door open is now a steady 50% or more so I’m starting to worry about too much humidity during the bud-building stage.

Wondering if this is the point where I should defoliate in the center some - but again, being ignint in this regards makes me leery of doing it!

Back
Top Bottom