Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

My auto votes are fastbuds gsc, rqs diesel,seedsman kush and the lemon og. Mostly selfish reasons lol. I have a few fastbuds genetics and i also have the diesel and kush which will all be going in the ground in the next couple months ;). Also read up on the kush and apparently its a hindu kush auto so im very intrigued by it

i vote for

afghan kush x skunk
skunk #1
rqs diesel
lemon og candy
amnesia
Cheese xxl
critical kush
I like those...Critical Kush not an auto though...Photos I am chock full. Legally I am allowed six (6) flowering plants per adult (x2 in my household) but if I run (and harvest) autos prior to August (flower for Photos) then I am good.

Update April 27...

I think we are looking at pulling these ladies out of the the Box over the weekend, so here is a final (?) shot of the Box full to the brim....everyone (except for the Kushberry backup) is in 3-gallons and doing well. The Stanks (ATF, DTF, and Stankberry) got topped yesterday. Everyone got watered yesterday and they still look sprite...

DTF back corner (L) Stankberry just in front (R)

NLxBB in the back, ATF back (R) corner and Blueberry in front of her.

ATF from above

Backup KTF

WW and Carnival

Blueberry

NLxBB bud shot....

I just thought of a great trademark-infringing business...SOILBUCKS!

This is gold! Me Like!

No love for GSC or Sweet Coffee Ryder?

Those are my top 2, GSC for the reputation. My wife liked GSC from a denver dispensary a couple years back.
The Ryder for the legend of the ryder in general. {{{the original ryder Northern Lights and Rudralis cross}}}
And I like a sweet coffee in the morning.:nomo:
:goodluck:

Update April 27...

I think we are looking at pulling these ladies out of the the Box over the weekend, so here is a final (?) shot of the Box full to the brim....everyone (except for the Kushberry backup) is in 3-gallons and doing well. The Stanks (ATF, DTF, and Stankberry) got topped yesterday. Everyone got watered yesterday and they still look sprite...

DTF back corner (L) Stankberry just in front (R)

NLxBB in the back, ATF back (R) corner and Blueberry in front of her.

ATF from above

Backup KTF

WW and Carnival

Blueberry

NLxBB bud shot....

Oh yer. Coming with them big ol NL buds like baseball bats.

UNLEASH THE STANK!!! The world will be a better place!
A few steps closer to it...just finished mixing all 12x VC tote bins and got the mixer out of the GH. I think I am in good shape for about 6-8x 10-gallon autos and the 30/45's...now I can start space planning (dragging 30 and 40's to their spots) and then I'll pull out their future residents from the Box and just sit them in the pots for the next 2 weeks or so.

Big day at farm as well...got both GH's vented for summer and finished loading (compost, seaweed, food, worms) 32x (total) VC bins...:slide:

Back
Top Bottom