Stankberry
Kushberry (KTF)
ATF
Durban (DTF)

Blueberry
Carnival
White Widow
Critical

All of these are going in minimum 30-gallon, but 1x each from first and second group gets a 45 gallon... I only have space/soil for 2x 45-gallons.

Voting is now open....

I read that...but you saw my Stankberry Colas.....how could I not want to see those in a greenhouse??

Do you prefer Indicas or Sativas. My choice between the bottom 4 would be between Carnival (the next bean for me pop in a couple weeks) and the Blueberry (I love me some Blueberry). So based off what is the Blew preferred indica or sativa....take the one you like best for my second pick.

I read that...but you saw my Stankberry Colas.....how could I not want to see those in a greenhouse??

Do you prefer Indicas or Sativas. My choice between the bottom 4 would be between Carnival (the next bean for me pop in a couple weeks) and the Blueberry (I love me some Blueberry). So based off what is the Blew preferred indica or sativa....take the one you like best for my second pick.

At this point I don't have a preference, though I have seem to have more indicas in the root cellar than salivas....i am still looking for "my" strain for future grows..hence growing out almost 2 dozen strains between 2017 and 2018.

All of the Stanks are in the GH in 30-gallons..they all will be monsters. First time for me with 45-gallon and every single one of these strains (both groups)....hence my asking for feedback. You grew a Stankberry in a 5-gallon pot...she will be a monster in either a 30 or 45 gallon...wondering if the others would benefit more...

I am leaning towards Carnival or Blueberry as well from the bottom group. The other 2x were freebies, but should do fine in 30's ...

So my votes are Stankberry and Carnival.

I choose the Stankberry cause I want to see if yours grows similar to mine. Then I chose carnival because the Stankberry is half blueberry....no since in growing out a Stank and a Blueberry in the big pot.

A close 2nd would be the ATF. They are supposed to be a site to see grown outdoors (and I consider greenhouse outdoors).

So my votes are Stankberry and Carnival.

I choose the Stankberry cause I want to see if yours grows similar to mine. Then I chose carnival because the Stankberry is half blueberry....no since in growing out a Stank and a Blueberry in the big pot.

A close 2nd would be the ATF. They are supposed to be a site to see grown outdoors (and I consider greenhouse outdoors).
Cool...I think I am leaning similar (I had no preference for the Stanks...they will all be huge in 30 or 45 gallons). You can see how all the Stanks (not the Kush) just kicked in a gear with the 3-gallon up-pot...I saw them tonight and they are busting out. Photos in a few days...

I got sidetracked with the GH last few days and need to catch up on some other chores this week. The good news is that all those pots are full of soil and ready to go...that is nice to have done. Same with the GH...that vent is long overdue and I was just lazy about getting out the ladder (and skill saw up the ladder) to get it done but it is a huge improvement when temps are above 70F...which we had many days in that range last summer. Also started the circulation on the 300-gallon goldfish tank in the GH...should be N-rich water once I start feeding them again...feeding the Stanks aquaponic water could be the plot line for a sci-fi horror movie.....o_O

Thinking out loud here...for Photos this summer we have:

Stankberry
Kushberry (KTF)
ATF
Durban (DTF)

Blueberry
Carnival
White Widow
Critical

All of these are going in minimum 30-gallon, but 1x each from first and second group gets a 45 gallon... I only have space/soil for 2x 45-gallons.

Voting is now open....
Oh dear....decisions, decisions.... I vote Stankberry. If the Critical you have is Critical Mass, I vote for that, too - though you may need to provide support for the buds.

Oh dear....decisions, decisions.... I vote Stankberry. If the Critical you have is Critical Mass, I vote for that, too - though you may need to provide support for the buds.
I think Stankberry gets the 45...:eek:

As for the Critical this is the breeder...all of these strains are first time for me...

I just thought of a great trademark-infringing business...SOILBUCKS!

You go there and choose from an assortment of base composts and choose additional amendments from an extensive list. The "soilrista" then throws them all into their mixer and you drive away with a custom blended soil....:)

Damn....and I thought I was doing pretty good in wanting to start a 3rd bin LOL.
Made another 6x bins this morning, which brings me to 24x...

It seems like a lot, but having used 9 of my 12 finished VC bins I am now looking at things with a conservative eye...I still need 6-8x 10-gallon auto pots to shadow the photos...

You can never have too much...

Oh I wish I had a lot more room! I would love to have 8-10 of my 30 gallon bins going. I figure we will just keep adding a couple every year. Eventually we will get to where we want to me.....its a marathon not a sprint. I just gotta keep reminding myself that.

Oh I wish I had a lot more room! I would love to have 8-10 of my 30 gallon bins going. I figure we will just keep adding a couple every year. Eventually we will get to where we want to me.....its a marathon not a sprint. I just gotta keep reminding myself that.
So true...space is crucial. I wouldn't need as much except for the larger pots. My goal is to not have to buy soil, which can be a huge expense...especially when filling a 65-gallon pot!

Oh I know! I only made 70 gallons in my first batch of Stank Soil. The two bins we have going right now have about 30 gallons of used Stank Soil and 10 gallons of garden soil. I need to make another batch of Stank Soil to hold me over until I start harvesting and can throw the used soil into the vermi composting bins. I think for what I am doing here, 140 gallons should be enough for me to do what I want to do.

I think maybe this weekend i will mix up another 70 gallons of my soil. Thankfully I emailed Guy Cavellero my soil recipe cause I was safe keeping it in the blogs and I can't access it. Gonna do a few tweaks to it...mostly to try and adjust my soil pH down a little. I made a couple mistakes with amendments that cause my pH to creep up a bit on the high side.

Thinking out loud here...for Photos this summer we have:

Stankberry
Kushberry (KTF)
ATF
Durban (DTF)

Blueberry
Carnival
White Widow
Critical

Voting is now open....
Whaaaat you got some of stanks seeds! Go on son! Get it in the dirt!

Back
Top Bottom