Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Nice! I smoked a couple buds over the weekened and I managed to pull another 40 or so seeds of Stankberry and the Kushberry TFs. The gift that keeps giving.

I am just waiting to harvest the Stankberry and I will drop two DTF seeds

I am just waiting to harvest the Stankberry and I will drop two DTF seeds

I am debating where to top the DTF (and Stank and ATF)...they all are at or above 5 nodes and I was wondering if I should let them get to about 8 nodes and hit them...I have about 9' of headroom in the GH and I can let them get tall (and wide). All of them are going to be in 30 or 45 gallon (space permitting) and trellised. First time trellising for me, so we'll see...
:surf:

Well you are growing em bigger....I would do it a little higher.....see what happens. Or hell.....do one at a lower level and let one go higher....see if there is a difference in the end game.

Damn....and I thought I was doing pretty good in wanting to start a 3rd bin LOL.
Gotta start somewhere...

Filling 45 and 65 gallon pots takes a LOT of soil. Even with those I would only be able to run 6-8x 65-gallons.

Must. Make. More!

Moreeeeee VC!!! Speaking of which I need to whip up bin #2.

Wow... blew you got some nice girls there. Can't wait to see those girls in the GH
Me too...just spent 2 hours modifying the GH to have more ventilation...you'll see it in pics later. Last summer it ran hot in there and I think with the new mod it will cool it another 5-10F. Best of all it still conceals what's growing inside...I know many of these plants will be over 7 feet this summer.:slide:

Made a much needed modification to the GH yesterday which is a large vent...but I wanted it to be stealth and secure which made it logistically harder (ladder!) but in the end worth it. GH temps should be in the 75-80F which is optimal in the summer....

Looking at GH from front of house (and where UPS drivers, guests, etc park and could see colas peeking down if not for the stealth design...)

Upward opening sucks out hot air massively...

And, since we are looking at 40F nighttime temps I busted out the Alien and the Northern Light autos. Hard to take bad picture of buds in the sunlight...

And, mixed up 9 of my 12 VC bins into soil to get an idea total soil I can use (and thus pot sizes)...I ended up going conservative and (75%) filled 7x 30-gallons one 45-gallon and some spare for autos...with the remaining 3x VC I should be able to do 2-3x more 30-gallons and maybe 1x more 45-gallon. I will be additionally be running 6-8x autos in 10-gallons. I'll probably pull 1-2x finished VC in early Fall to make soil for winter grows.

Your plants ate very photogenic in the natural light! Great idea on the vent....will you need to close it during the rain or will that not matter?
All plants look better in sunlight...:cool:

I can open and close it from the inside...And in the summer if there is a light rain then the plants will love that...the floor of the GH is crushed stone so it all drains into the ground...Odds are it will stay open for 3 months starting June 1...

Back
Top Bottom