Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

I have about a month before I pop my Carnival. I am excited to run it....hope it turns out to be a top notch Sativa!

Yes, I saw @SweetSue raving on the Carnival so needed to give it a shot. 4-5 months of veg time for my summer photos...should be interesting! Just this morning was reconfiguring the GH pavers for the bigger pots...nows the time to do it as resetting them kicks up a bunch of rock dust.

Yes, I saw @SweetSue raving on the Carnival so needed to give it a shot. 4-5 months of veg time for my summer photos...should be interesting! Just this morning was reconfiguring the GH pavers for the bigger pots...nows the time to do it as resetting them kicks up a bunch of rock dust.
Yeah thats why I picked up the beans as well. I wonder if some of the seed banks know the powers of some of the growers on these sites as it relates to potential income. Neiko (from here on 420) got about 8 ounces off his Carnival in a 10 gallon pot. Imagine what you can pull in one of your bigger pots!

Yeah thats why I picked up the beans as well. I wonder if some of the seed banks know the powers of some of the growers on these sites as it relates to potential income. Neiko (from here on 420) got about 8 ounces off his Carnival in a 10 gallon pot. Imagine what you can pull in one of your bigger pots!

Yes, I am curious on yields as well... I learned some solid lessons from my first GH grow last summer. 1) Bigger Pots 2) Prune more aggressively...

Yeah thats why I picked up the beans as well. I wonder if some of the seed banks know the powers of some of the growers on these sites as it relates to potential income.

I think @SeedsMan is getting more involved lately as I have seen some "likes" getting posted by them as well as some new posts. I had 2-3 seed banks I was looking at after a less than stellar experience with CKS, and only @SeedsMan had the Carnival...which ended up being a few hundred bucks one 2x orders. At this point they have me as a loyal customer...great germ rate on everything I've bought there and strong genetics.

Oh you don't have to sell me brother. I swear I should be getting kick backs from Seedsman.....I love them. Not a fan of their change to their freebies recently but I am coming around to it.

I used to be able to order about 20 seeds and walk away with about 20+ freebies from that order!

Oh you don't have to sell me brother. I swear I should be getting kick backs from Seedsman.....I love them. Not a fan of their change to their freebies recently but I am coming around to it.

I used to be able to order about 20 seeds and walk away with about 20+ freebies from that order!

Probably because they aren't making 200% overnight on your BTC payments anymore...

Ok, Monday Update. Everything looking good...the autos seemed to have responded well to the up-potting...all three are flowering nicely (the NLxBB looks as strong, but 3 weeks younger!). All the Stank Genetics are looking strong (Kush is taking her(?) time though!) and the WW/Carnival/Critical/Blueberry from @SeedsMan popped and are on the long summer path towards their 30/45 gallon pots (space and VC providing).

Back
Top Bottom