Jack Herer, White Widow and "Mary" Re-veg and their clones

Flower Day 45

Cannabis looks really good this morning. Some of the leaves on the re-veg girls are yellowing as their buds continue to stack. Team is getting a diluted amount of Overdrive. I guess I have to just trust Advanced Nutrients and try to assure myself that this stuff will have no effect on taste. For all I know, it might improve the taste.

I had an opportunity to check roots on the Mary clones which were harvested a couple days ago and the structure looked good. Soil mix will be recycled and amended as necessary for the next grow.

Grow is just marking time here and I've seen some amber on the clone buds. I guess I'll just have to readjust my thinking about the amount of time flowering clones. They are quicker and I really don't want couch lock so I might be harvesting again soon. The loupe will know when it's time.

Have a great day folks. Get out there and enjoy yourself. :love:

Team

DSC_049610.JPG

WW re-veg What a terrible focus.

DSC_049711.JPG

JH re-veg

DSC_049814.JPG

Mary re-veg

DSC_049913.JPG

Poor thing....She's having some difficulty holding up that heavy bud on right side of photo.

DSC_050014.JPG

Clones

DSC_050114.JPG
DSC_050213.JPG
DSC_050315.JPG
DSC_050411.JPG

Outdoor girl

DSC_050511.JPG
DSC_05069.JPG

The outdoor girl's starting to get her feet under her. :slide: Geez Jim, your reveged plants are looking like bonsai trees. Amazing trunks on them, eh? What a harvest you have ahead of you! :laughtwo: :thumb:

Correction

We'll know how it goes if the ONE bean pops. Yep....it's one seed.

So I got curious this morning; second guessing that I would be so arrogant as to buy one seed. I opened the little plastic package and looked at the tube and saw 3 seeds.

Email confirmation says:

Panama Feminized Seeds (ACE106F)
1 Seeds Per Pack1£9.50 (1x £9.50)

I must have a guardian angel.

At the rate I'm gong through them I could use one of those faeries about now....:straightface:....:circle-of-love:

See below

3 for 1! That is quite the bounty. Always always nice to get extras but that is super special. I am actually jealous of the ASD. Heard great things about the sour D! Chemdawg, blue dream and lost coast. Quite the haul.

Also hoping you will make it to the July 4th smokathon. Forum wide and I will post a thread for July 1st. I love to see the preparations people make.

I'll be at the smokathon. As soon as I get the link I'll post it here for others.

See below

Nice, a bonus!

Ok so this is going to drive me crazy. Inside that glass tube is 3 things; however, only 1 is a seed. The other two are micro glasslike marbles. That's a sad stoner moment I'm having here. Went from 1 to 3 and back to 1.

IMG_429013.JPG
IMG_42915.JPG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: The jokes on me I guess.

Ok so this is going to drive me crazy. Inside that glass tube is 3 things; however, only 1 is a seed. The other two are micro glasslike marbles. That's a sad stoner moment I'm having here. Went from 1 to 3 and back to 1.

IMG_429013.JPG
IMG_42915.JPG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: The jokes on me I guess.

Is that part of some new stealthy shipping paradigm? That's a new one on me. Strange.

Ohhh I'm so sorry ��... I was truly stoked for you... As you know I think free beans from the bean fairy is the best thing ever...:straightface: You still have some most excellent beans there Magic man...:circle-of-love:

Yep....Next grow is getting hard to plan.

Is that part of some new stealthy shipping paradigm? That's a new one on me. Strange.

I don't know Sue. The fact that I heard what sounded like more than one seed in the package. Ace has a germ guarantee of sorts (2 years of packing date). My packing date is like 1/15/15 or something like that. It's just odd but what is there about the seed business isn't odd? Why is cannabis still on schedule I? Too much thought for me right now. I guess I should go back and read that again.

I'm just loving my bowl of Jack Herer this morning and I'm so fortunate that more is in the tent getting all heavy and stuff.

:love:

Flower Day 46

OK....back to the Church of What's Happening in Jim's Tent

Re-veg girls got their mix of diluted Overdrive this morning. Everything is moving to a finish within the next few days. Buds just don't look as large as they should but I've never grown for weight only. I guess one could stay medicated on yield alone, but this moment I'm truly enjoying the quality of the Jack Herer I grew last year. I have a plan to keep this phenotype.

Now the buds on the clones are probably larger than one would think after virtually no veg and 56 days at 12/12. I'm fairly certain the WW clones and possibly the re-veg will get harvested soon.

Mary clone buds that are drying will be jarred tomorrow and I'll start the burping and curing process.

So all is well here. If you're inclined, please say a prayer or toss a thought for the flood victims in West Virginia.

Have a great day folks. Get out there and enjoy yourself. :love:

Team

DSC_05087.JPG

WW re-veg

DSC_05096.JPG

JH re-veg

DSC_05107.JPG

Mary re-veg

DSC_05116.JPG

Clones

DSC_05127.JPG
DSC_05138.JPG
DSC_05146.JPG

These WW girls are almost ready...
DSC_05157.JPG

Still a few days left to vote for your favorite member, plant and nug.

Prayers sent as requested. :love:

Exciting times in the Church Of MagicJim. :laughtwo: It's a nice feeling, isn't it, knowing you have an abundance already and it's about to explode exponentially with a string of harvests? You lucky dog. I could grab my Fiskars and be there overnight Jim. Wouldn't want you to get a cramp or anything. Lol!

The tent looks like a happy place jim. Luv the reveg girls. They really came back great. I know your probably ready to put some more Jack in the jar. Keep on trucking :passitleft:

Oh yeah. And I saw your re-veg baby. So lovely with a stray set of leaves here and there. Good job there bro. Yes...more Jack!

Good morning Magic man... Hope you have a blessed and green day....:circle-of-love:

Already have D. I hope you're having the same wonderful weather. :love:

Prayers sent as requested. :love:

Exciting times in the Church Of MagicJim. :laughtwo: It's a nice feeling, isn't it, knowing you have an abundance already and it's about to explode exponentially with a string of harvests? You lucky dog. I could grab my Fiskars and be there overnight Jim. Wouldn't want you to get a cramp or anything. Lol!

I've already decided that the two WW clones get the chop early tomorrow morning. I'm going to look at mama WW too and see if she's ready. :love: Have Fiskars will travel. Hahaha :rofl:

Flower Day 47

Let's see...I was finally able to upload photos. Just a bump in the road. I wish I had worn my knee brace this morning when I mowed the lawn. Oh well, I'll smoke a bowl and see if that helps and I could put a cold pack on it. I've got ice cream in that freezer too.

Girls. They're really doing nothing that I can tell. I removed some yellow leaves this morning and watered the JH clones. I'm starting to enjoy that autumn harvest look of those leaves.

I was going to harvest the WW clones as we have amber trichomes but I got sidetracked with the yard work. I could still get it done today but I'm now thinking about that bowl.

Mary clones harvest went into the jar. Dry weight yielded a zip from 3 clones. Hoorah! Actually, there is 5 grams of sticks there so adjust everything down to 25 grams....:rofl:

DSC_05169.JPG

Team

DSC_051912.JPG

WW re-veg

DSC_05207.JPG

JH re-veg

DSC_052111.JPG

Mary re-veg

DSC_052210.JPG

Clones

DSC_052310.JPG
DSC_05249.JPG
DSC_05259.JPG
DSC_052710.JPG
DSC_05269.JPG

Still a few days left to vote for your favorite member, plant and nug.

Back
Top Bottom