Jack Herer, White Widow and "Mary" Re-veg and their clones

Flower Day 38 - Mary clones Day 34

All the plants got released from the tent yesterday for a photo shoot. I wasn't happy with the photo results. At least it gave me the opportunity to look at everything up close.

This is the point that I want to hurry things along but alas, it's not my time table from which we operate. I calculated early on that harvest would likely be after July 4th and my brain doesn't want to land on that date for some reason. Imagine if you had 100 outdoor girls that all matured and had to be harvested in a short period. Wow, yeah....

Everything is just clicking along. I appreciate all the comments and that you walked through my little garden. White Widow is in the grinder. I'm having lots of stoner moments...:rofl:

Team

DSC_040411.JPG

WW re-veg

DSC_040520.JPG

JH re-veg

DSC_040615.JPG

Mary re-veg

DSC_040719.JPG

Bud shots

DSC_040819.JPG
DSC_040917.JPG
DSC_041018.JPG
DSC_041112.JPG
DSC_041218.JPG

Outdoor JH clone

DSC_04248.JPG
DSC_042115.JPG

Have a great day folks. :love:

Ohhh I bet your tent smells so good about now...:yahoo:.. Hope you have a blessed and green day Magic man..:circle-of-love:

High D....How'd you guess...Guess what? Guess what? My tent smells so good; especially, the Jack Herer re-veg. I'm going to pick one of the JH clones to be a mother plant. I just realized yesterday that I have only 2 more of those seeds. Both are fems but this pheno is too good to allow it to die.

Happy daze already Dennise. I've already been out in wind with the top down and then mowed the lawn. It is so cool and beautiful here.

:circle-of-love:

High D....How'd you guess...Guess what? Guess what? My tent smells so good; especially, the Jack Herer re-veg. I'm going to pick one of the JH clones to be a mother plant. I just realized yesterday that I have only 2 more of those seeds. Both are fems but this pheno is too good to allow it to die.

Happy daze already Dennise. I've already been out in wind with the top down and then mowed the lawn. It is so cool and beautiful here.

We took the top off of the Jeep on Thursday evening. The drive in to work was a bit chilly yesterday, but it was wonderful to drive home topless. .

Well I went out to cut the grass and made one strip... Pulled back up to get some gas and now the blades won't drop...:straightface: It's a beautiful day here too but not pretty enough for me to pull out the push mower...:thedoubletake: Sooo I pulled out the motorcycle...:) it really is to pretty of a day to sit inside....:volcano-smiley:...:circle-of-love:

Well that was not one of my better ideas...:thedoubletake: I dropped my bike...:yikes: I think I got a little ahead of myself... not in 44 years of riding have I ever dropped a bike but haven't ever gotten it into my head to get her out the day after a plasma change...:straightface: Now I am just going to pick out a photo girl and put her in the can... because I can...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Oh yeah. :slide:
DSC_04248.JPG
DSC_042115.JPG

Enjoy your day, you old stoner you. :laughtwo:

:hug: :kisstwo:

Well that was not one of my better ideas...:thedoubletake: I dropped my bike...:yikes: I think I got a little ahead of myself... not in 44 years of riding have I ever dropped a bike but haven't ever gotten it into my head to get her out the day after a plasma change...:straightface: Now I am just going to pick out a photo girl and put her in the can... because I can...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

I only dropped one. Actually I just got run over so I get it. Please take it easy girl. Pick the seed and relax. It'll be better. :love:

Oh yeah. :slide:
DSC_04248.JPG
DSC_042115.JPG

Enjoy your day, you old stoner you. :laugh:

:hug: :kisstwo:

One of these days I'll fast but not today. Good to see you out and about SweetSue :love:

Buds galore :)

LA...I think the bud production would be better with more light. I believe what I have is sufficient but I'd love to see growth at this stage. I know it's there, it's just so slow right here. Hmmmm....maybe if I look back a week I can see it better.

Cheers...Looking forward to seeing all your new gear.

I love you guys....having a strain conversation over here in my absence. LA...you will enjoy it.

The White Widow and Jack Herer were the two that I originally wanted to grow. WW is soothing and powerful. JH is still my favorite but I'm loving what I get from others that I've grown.

I cranked on Pineapple Express this morning and Sugar Mango Ryder is fun. I have only top buds of Dark Devil left and it will be back into my rotation soon.

But I'm planning my next grow, sure to include Blue Dream.

Effect of herb is all a personal preference which relies on the individual's receptors. I read one time that someone never even got high on Dark Devil. I think others who smoked the same buds enjoyed it. My memory??

Anyway, I'm high and rambling. Got men's breakfast at church today so I gotta go. :love:

I love you guys....having a strain conversation over here in my absence. LA...you will enjoy it.

The White Widow and Jack Herer were the two that I originally wanted to grow. WW is soothing and powerful. JH is still my favorite but I'm loving what I get from others that I've grown.

I cranked on Pineapple Express this morning and Sugar Mango Ryder is fun. I have only top buds of Dark Devil left and it will be back into my rotation soon.

But I'm planning my next grow, sure to include Blue Dream.

Effect of herb is all a personal preference which relies on the individual's receptors. I read one time that someone never even got high on Dark Devil. I think others who smoked the same buds enjoyed it. My memory??

Anyway, I'm high and rambling. Got men's breakfast at church today so I gotta go. :love:

That was a strange case. I can't remember off hand who it was. :hmmmm: Now you have me curious. I'll have to check and ask. We encouraged him to grow another and try again, if memory serves.

Good morning, you lucky man with all these choices. What a life, eh? :laughtwo: Have a wonderful day Jim. Thanks for the smile to start my own day. :love:

Jack Herer, White Widow and "Mary" Re-veg and their clones

Flower Day 40 - Mary clones Day 36

My ladies are beautiful this morning. Taking a cue from ShiggityFlip via SweetSue, I decided to give a diluted mix of 1 tsp Overdrive / gallon of water. I continue to adjust pH to 6 or slightly above. I'm looking forward to seeing some noticeable bud growth. At some point today I'll get in front of the tent and stare at them. Three weeks would put the harvest around July 11 which gives a 60 day flowering range. That gives me time to reconfigure the drying box. I've already bought quart mason jars for the finished product.

Anyway, here's what the girls look like today.

Team

DSC_042611.JPG

WW re-veg

DSC_04279.JPG

JH re-veg

DSC_042913.JPG

Mary re-veg

DSC_04309.JPG

Bud shots

DSC_04329.JPG
DSC_04335.JPG
DSC_04348.JPG