:high-five:

It's a good day, my magical companion. :slide:

Jack Herer, White Widow and "Mary" Re-veg and their clones

Flower Day 33 - Mary clones Day 29

The tent was flipped to a 12/12 light cycle on May 1 and since this is not your standard grow from seed, I think I'm actually on week 7 of the flower cycle according to Foxfarm's feeding schedule. This would actually be week 11 on the following. Since I'm only using a few of these products, the next mix will be only Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. And since I also believe most of these have another 3 to 4 weeks left they will only get one more feeding. One more thing. I have a small amount of Overdrive left so the next feeding will have that added. Pots are not light yet today so I'll mix 2 gallons and that's all these girls will get for this grow. They will finish water/water/water after this week unless I make a new decision for the end.

I did take photos but there really isn't much change. More of the clones got stakes for support. What I've learned here is that the WW clones or perhaps all the clones could have used a few weeks veg time but I guess I somehow knew that when I started this.

Foxfarm Soil Feed Chart

FFFeedChart.jpg

I decided yesterday that I'm not ready for cloning, so why fight it and be frustrated? I'm putting my cloning adventures in hold until I need cuts from Carnival. Watching you with yours has helped me envision what I hope to accomplish, and also fired up my desire to run some little pots. i just realized I can do that with my Carnival cuts in about two months. Oh Jim, that got me excited!!! :slide: :love: :slide:

I find you so inspirational Jim. :hug:

I decided yesterday that I'm not ready for cloning, so why fight it and be frustrated? I'm putting my cloning adventures in hold until I need cuts from Carnival. Watching you with yours has helped me envision what I hope to accomplish, and also fired up my desire to run some little pots. i just realized I can do that with my Carnival cuts in about two months. Oh Jim, that got me excited!!! :slide: :love: :slide:

I find you so inspirational Jim. :hug:

The universe will resolve the timing of the cloning process. I'm a believer that victory comes with a few losses.

I'm glad you got excited...:rofl:

Flower Day 34 - Mary clones Day 30

Yesterday the Team got their last nutrient mix of 2 tsp Big Bloom, 1.5 tsp Tiger Bloom and 1.5 tsp Overdrive / gallon water. pH was adjusted; 1 gal 6.05 and 1 at 6.5. I overshot the pH up on that last gallon. It's in my range though.

I'm probably going to lower the Mars Hydro II 900 today to see what the heat does at the tallest canopy level. It's been running roughly 84F above the lamp. I'd like to be within 12 inches or less for max trichome development. I might toy with building some risers for the gallon clone pots.

DSC_033617.JPG

DSC_033323.JPG

JH clone. Trich development is stunning here.

DSC_033017.JPG

DSC_033113.JPG

DSC_033419.JPG

DSC_033918.JPG

Have a great day folks. Catch a buzz and enjoy it! :love:

Thanks Jim for that FoxFarms chart. I use FoxFarms exclusively and I hadn't seen that chart. Its very helpful. TOAST Your tent is smoking, and keep up the good grow. Sorry about your outside little one. I have rabbits that will bite them off at the ground if I put them out when there to small. LIVE AND LEARN

Sent you a PM with all the schedules

Flower Day 35 - Mary clones Day 31

My girls are just marking time and just look at those peaks forming on the re-veg girls in the rear of the tent. Buds are stacking on clones and it's such a joy to look in every morning. :love:

As a matter of fact, I see such beautiful plants in all the grows I visit. I'm already planning the next grow.

Team

DSC_034417.JPG

WW Re-veg

DSC_034515.JPG

JH Re-veg

DSC_034612.JPG

Mary Re-veg

DSC_034711.JPG

Assorted Clones

DSC_034813.JPG

DSC_035016.JPG

DSC_035116.JPG

DSC_035216.JPG

Have a great day folks. :love: :thanks:

Oh Jim, the reveg plants took my breath away. The Jack Herer in particular looked more alert today, if that makes any sense. So glad I stopped by to visit. Give my love to the kittens. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Flower Day 37 - Mary clones Day 33

Three weeks ago I took 3 grams of White Widow out of a jar and put it in a plastic bag and put the bag in a rear pants pocket. I tried to give it to a friend who told me she had plenty of the WW I had given her a month ago. Anyway, I carried it around in the baggie and liked the way it was curing like that. It became more brown and compressed rock hard. Reminded me of good street weed.

Anyway, I chose it for my end of the day bowl yesterday and my wake and bake. Incredibly different from the jars. Slightly deeper head high.

I'm just glad that there's more White Widow in my tent. :slide:

Team Shots

DSC_035914.JPG

Same photo. I tried to resize it and focus on the re-veg girls.

DSC_0359b.jpg

The re-veg girls looked as if they wanted water just before lights off last night but I decided to wait until this morning. This is the part of the grow that strains my patience. They got water this morning and I just watch. The plan is just water here on in to the finish.

I ordered new seeds. I need to inventory what I have so I can start that planning process. Yep, I got those steps ass backwards.

Have a great day folks. Just enjoy yourself and give a smile away... :love:

ShiggityFlip recently explained to someone about the necessity of giving a diluted nutrient mix right up to the end. I can't remember who it was, so you may want to ask him directly, but he was pretty adamant about it and had a very plausible explaination that went right over my LOS-oriented head.

Good morning magical one. :hug: :love:

ShiggityFlip recently explained to someone about the necessity of giving a diluted nutrient mix right up to the end. I can't remember who it was, so you may want to ask him directly, but he was pretty adamant about it and had a very plausible explaination that went right over my LOS-oriented head.

I'm sure it was good information but I'll be using what's already in the soil to get this through the chop. It's important for me to know as this is home brewed soil and I've got to test the limits.

Here's my current seed inventory.

What I have coming from HSO is (3) Blue Dream, (3) Chemdawg, (3) Lost Coast Hashplant, (3) Amherst Sour Diesel, and (1) Panama from Ace.

FREE: 1 X Delicious Candy Feminised Seed, 2 X World Of Seeds Pakistan Valley Feminised Seeds, 3 X Delicious Critical Jack Herer Feminised Seeds, 10 X Afghani Regular Seeds

I'm going to grow at least six plants and I'll figure out what the line up will be.

Jim, your link goes nowhere. Might wanna check that. :battingeyelashes:

Nice seed order. Ten Afghanis? Wow! The ACE Panama is a sweet addition. Can't wait to see you run that one. What I'll really be waiting on is the smoke report. :laughtwo:

Oooo..... this cannabutter hits me faster than I expect every morning. Great in oatmeal. Maybe it's the oatmeal???? How could that be? Wow! This stuff is potent! I may need to cut back a smidgen. :laughtwo:

Jim, your link goes nowhere. Might wanna check that. :battingeyelashes:

Nice seed order. Ten Afghanis? Wow! The ACE Panama is a sweet addition. Can't wait to see you run that one. What I'll really be waiting on is the smoke report. :laughtwo:

Oooo..... this cannabutter hits me faster than I expect every morning. Great in oatmeal. Maybe it's the oatmeal???? How could that be? Wow! This stuff is potent! I may need to cut back a smidgen. :laughtwo:

It was linked to my blog. Maybe that's the problem. I'll just copy:

June 17 2016

NumberStrainBreeder
2Jack Herer (Fem)Robert Bergman
4Amnesia Haze (Fem)Robert Bergman
9White Widow (Fem)Robert Bergman
2Auto AKCBD Seeds
3Pineapple Express AutoG13 Labs
3Original SoulSoul Breeders
2Sugar Mango Ryder AutoWOS
2Crazy Miss Hyde AutoSamsara Seeds
3Ultraviolet AutoSamsara Seeds
2Afghani (Reg)Free
1Holy Grail 69 (Free)Samsara Seeds
2Critical Diesel AutoOrig Sensible Seeds
3Dark Devil AutoSweet Seeds

I went and searched what ShiggityFlip wrote. Found it here and I actually agree.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom