Jack Herer, White Widow and "Mary" Re-veg and their clones

Flower Day 20 - Mary clones Day 16

I think it's a good thing to have tent full of cannabis plants. You do know they bring comfort to the grower. I think I gave everything except the WW clones a drink this morning. I made a new decision to feed rather than give straight water. They had 1 TBS Budswell per gal adjusted to pH 6.24 and some around 6.05. The WW clones had heavy pots so they just aren't drinking. I raised these on booster seats so they could get a better shot of the light from the LED.

Team after watering and some photography

IMG_42669.JPG
IMG_42677.JPG
IMG_426810.JPG

The 2 repaired JH clones

IMG_42237.JPG
IMG_42249.JPG
IMG_422510.JPG
IMG_42268.JPG
IMG_422712.JPG
IMG_422812.JPG

That three leaf JH clone. This one is really getting frosty and a scent to die for.

IMG_422910.JPG
IMG_42309.JPG
IMG_42328.JPG
IMG_423310.JPG

IMG_423414.JPG

I took this little bud off but I wanted you to see the trichome develop at the soil level folks. I'm having a good feeling about the bud development effort. I took one other low bud from another JH clone. We'll see how it smokes in a few days.

IMG_423516.JPG

Mary clones. A little spindly but they are 4 days behind in flowering with little veg time.

IMG_423612.JPG
IMG_423710.JPG
IMG_423811.JPG
IMG_423911.JPG
IMG_424013.JPG
IMG_42418.JPG

Remaining JH clones except I stuck the 3 leaf into the first photo

IMG_42426.JPG
IMG_42507.JPG
IMG_42519.JPG
IMG_42488.JPG

Mary re-veg

IMG_42539.JPG
IMG_425410.JPG

JH re-veg

IMG_42565.JPG

IMG_425710.JPG
IMG_42597.JPG

WW re-veg with a couple bud close ups.

IMG_42609.JPG

IMG_426110.JPG
IMG_426210.JPG
IMG_426314.JPG
IMG_426411.JPG
IMG_42658.JPG

Have a great day folks. I think the sun will be out here today. :love:

:passitleft: I had combo of Sugar Mango and JH for Wake and Bake.

Wow Jim, all those taster pots of clones are going to add up to one serious haul at harvest. You're doing a bang-up job of something I only played at. Reps baby. :thumb:

Flower Day 21 - Mary clones Day 17

I have a bunch of work to do today around the house as I totally avoided work yesterday except that I mowed the lawn. I also didn't spend much time on the internet so all is good.

I briefly looked into the tent earlier this morning and snapped only a few pictures. Sometimes I just want to see that they're ok. Every part of the grow is important and I try to notice differences. What I see today is the bud stacking on the re-veg girls and a little rust developing on the older leaves of the Mary clones. I'll need to look into this action.

It just shows you that with almost all things being equal here, a certain strain will act differently.

Team

IMG_426911.JPG

Clones

IMG_427015.JPG
IMG_42714.JPG

Re-veg girls - WW, JH and then Mary

IMG_42727.JPG
IMG_427311.JPG
IMG_42744.JPG

Have a great day folks. :love:

:passitleft: Sugar Mango for the Wake and Bake this morning.

Could this just be Reveg Mary coming into the end? She's pretty stacked and I'd guess her pistils are beginning to change??? I want to stand in the middle of that tent and just breathe Jim. What a virtual temptation you've become. :laughtwo:

Could this just be Reveg Mary coming into the end? She's pretty stacked and I'd guess her pistils are beginning to change??? I want to stand in the middle of that tent and just breathe Jim. What a virtual temptation you've become. :laughtwo:

I hope she's not coming to an end too soon. Some fading near the bottom and I think the WW re-veg is acting a little weird but I can't really put my finger on it. I'm guessing all growth for re-veg girls is actually done and only thing left is trichome development and plenty of calyx stacking. Just on cruise here.

You couldn't stand there but you could stoop.

I hope she's not coming to an end too soon. Some fading near the bottom and I think the WW re-veg is acting a little weird but I can't really put my finger on it. I'm guessing all growth for re-veg girls is actually done and only thing left is trichome development and plenty of calyx stacking. Just on cruise here.

You couldn't stand there but you could stoop.

You may be right about that Jim. A good part of the reason revegged plants outperform is because the roots are already fully established, so it'd make sense that they might finish a bit faster. You look like you have at least a few more weeks to get the trichomes beefed up. I'm curious as to whether this plant's harvest will be more potent than the original.

You may be right about that Jim. A good part of the reason revegged plants outperform is because the roots are already fully established, so it'd make sense that they might finish a bit faster. You look like you have at least a few more weeks to get the trichomes beefed up. I'm curious as to whether this plant's harvest will be more potent than the original.

I'm almost certain of this. I've got more confidence in the Foxfarm nutes.

Flower Day 24 - Mary clones Day 20

White Widow was my Wake and Bake this morning. Muhammad Ali has died. In my mind there is the same sadness I've felt when other sports legends Secretariat, Micky Mantle and Walter Payton passed on.

Back to the grow. I run my lights on at 6 am to 6 pm and humidity goes through the roof during lights off. I'll need to put the vent system on a different timer so I can control this better. RH going to 80% each night is dangerous. LA just lost much of a crop to bud rot and I don't intend to fall victim.

All of the girls are doing well just plugging along and I notice some fading/yellowing beginning with bottom leaves which is normal for my grows. They were fed mid day yesterday with Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom at recommended rate of Week 7-8 of Foxfarm's schedule but I don't strictly adhere to the schedule.

Team

DSC_003455.JPG

Photo dump

DSC_003563.JPG
DSC_003759.JPG
DSC_003860.JPG
DSC_003947.JPG
DSC_004047.JPG
DSC_004150.JPG
DSC_004360.JPG
DSC_004451.JPG
DSC_004547.JPG
DSC_004654.JPG

Have a great day folks. :love: Thanks to all who visit.

:passitleft: White Widow

Ahhhh...... That's better. I got my MagicJim tent fix and now I can move on to the rest of my day.

A hug to help with the sense of our terminal nature. :hug: My approach to death has always been one of celebration that followed the initial shock of loss. I guess it's that fundamental upbringing I had, but death is such a natural event and we wake up to a greater existence, so it's been something I look forward to. Not that I want to rush into it, quite the contrary, but it's never shaken me the way I see it does others.

I'm glad to hear Ali's finally gone home. The last years were rough on him.

Ahhhh...... That's better. I got my MagicJim tent fix and now I can move on to the rest of my day.

A hug to help with the sense of our terminal nature. :hug: My approach to death has always been one of celebration that followed the initial shock of loss. I guess it's that fundamental upbringing I had, but death is such a natural event and we wake up to a greater existence, so it's been something I look forward to. Not that I want to rush into it, quite the contrary, but it's never shaken me the way I see it does others.

I'm glad to hear Ali's finally gone home. The last years were rough on him.

I just love stopping by for your updates. Your plants in those 6 sided pots catch my eye every time. I just love to look at them. Thank you

You ladies are too nice. Those pots....they are pretty neat.

Guerilla grow - Jack Herer clones

These were just sitting in my back yard and I decided to put them in the ground just off my property. Allows some deniability. Anyway, they were dry and didn't have much root system so I'll keep them well watered today so the little roots can get a grip. One is in native soil, the other got some used mix. I already gave them some Budswell.

DSC_006150.JPG
DSC_006039.JPG

Jim, what a delight! You're growing outdoors! :slide: :love: :slide: You lucky dog you. :kisstwo:

Bummer Jim. Try a small wire basket over them until they get established. Of course, that small critter can likely slip through the openings. Good luck with the second plant.

Don't mind if I do guys. Good morning to you both. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom