That's terrible Jim! Mishaps should be a four letter word.

If they weren't completely broken off, I'll hope they recover and repair themselves. Just have to watch that you don't move them around too much during the repairing stage. They can recover from an awful lot. Very determined plants.

I will be sending lots of good Karma to them....and you!

:circle-of-love:

Edit: The bases of some of the oscillating fans are not real sturdy and they are top heavy. I have used weights on the base, bean bags and such, to keep them from tipping. Hopefully you will get it figured out. Tape it to the bucket or whatever you have it sitting on top of?

That's terrible Jim! Mishaps should be a four letter word.

If they weren't completely broken off, I'll hope they recover and repair themselves. Just have to watch that you don't move them around too much during the repairing stage. They can recover from an awful lot. Very determined plants.

I will be sending lots of good Karma to them....and you!

Edit: The bases of some of the oscillating fans are not real sturdy and they are top heavy. I have used weights on the base, bean bags and such, to keep them from tipping. Hopefully you will get it figured out. Tape it to the bucket or whatever you have it sitting on top of?

I used 2 small bungee cords. The bucket is my hash bucket and already had some attachment holes drilled in the bottom.

Yeah, I'm thinking the plants will survive. They're tough little buggers.

That's what I was talking about. Any thing that can happen will. You gotta think thing all the way through. Setting a fan on an up turned bucket, I've done hundreds of times. But it only takes one time for you to learn a lesson. There is just so many stupid things that will happen, that you never considered a possibility, until its to late. Sorry your cool clones got ruined. But guess what? It will never happen again, and that's how most of us learn. Again sorry man. TOAST

I'm going to be watching Magic Man, if you start getting overly loaded with trichs on there I'm going to break a plant on purpose!

Smile...:love:

This reminded me to check on them before lights off. You can see that the crushed pistils have already started to turn brown and some leaves may yet have damage that will take a while to show up. Otherwise, they snapped back just like I knew they would.

IMG_41846.JPG
IMG_41857.JPG
IMG_418610.JPG

This reminded me to check on them before lights off. You can see that the crushed pistils have already started to turn brown and some leaves may yet have damage that will take a while to show up. Otherwise, they snapped back just like I knew they would.

Guess I shouldn't have called in the National Pistil Control folks the other day. They took the job seriously. :rofl:

Glad it is not permanent damage as a whole!

:thumb::thumb:

Guess I shouldn't have called in the National Pistil Control folks the other day. They took the job seriously. :rofl:

Glad it is not permanent damage as a whole!

:thumb::thumb:

Jack Herer has beaten back the folks at National Pistil Control and expects no further problems from them.

I see Magic in there. :slide:

Yes kelticBlue. It's in there. The Magic is back and all mixed with the goody goodness of God's green cannabis.

Jack Herer, White Widow and "Mary" Re-veg and their clones

Flower Day 18 - Mary clones Day 14

The 2 clones that were flattened yesterday have truly surprised me with their vigor. They look as if nothing happened.

IMG_41959.JPG

You can see a little of the leaf damage on this one. Gonna be like a bruise. Some booboos on left over near that silly bucket.

IMG_419610.JPG

All the rest beginning with Team

IMG_41946.JPG

That three leaf JH clone

IMG_419711.JPG

Mary clones still in the stretch

IMG_419812.JPG

WW re-veg

IMG_41995.JPG

JH re-veg

IMG_420012.JPG

Mary re-veg

IMG_420110.JPG

Happy Memorial Day to everyone. The 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 will be run today. Be safe out there and give generously. :love:

Resilient little buggers, aren't they? They'll probably still reward you with extra-special trichome coating, at least that's gonna be my expectation Jim, and you can expect that right along with me, my magical companion. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I take it you'll be enjoying the race today? Have fun and be safe out there with your wind therapy excursions this weekend. :hug:

Resilient little buggers, aren't they? They'll probably still reward you with extra-special trichome coating, at least that's gonna be my expectation Jim, and you can expect that right along with me, my magical companion. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I take it you'll be enjoying the race today? Have fun and be safe out there with your wind therapy excursions this weekend. :hug:

Hi SweetSue. I'm always amazed at their strength. Yep, watching this race and I don't think I'll be riding around with the top down. Some tropical depression named Bonnie gonna bring us some rain.

I've got to lift pots a little later and see what the needs are. These girls have been on a strict water/water/feed schedule so it's just pH adjusted water today if they need it.

:hug:

Jack Herer, White Widow and "Mary" Re-veg and their clones

Flower Day 19 - Mary clones Day 15

The tent girls are healthy and happy. I'll adjust some water for them today. I'm still amazed at the recovery of the smashed JH clones. I added some ground mosquito dunk to their soil as I saw 1 gnat while I was staking them. I'll grind more dunks today for all the other girls so I can start that process. I consider a fungus gnat merely a nuisance but one I'd rather not have. They'll get a foliar treatment of neem oil.

Team

IMG_42026.JPG

The 2 repaired JH clones

IMG_42048.JPG

IMG_420613.JPG

That three leaf JH clone

IMG_420713.JPG

Shorty WW clone

IMG_42089.JPG

JH clone
IMG_420910.JPG

Other WW clone
IMG_421012.JPG

JH clone

IMG_421314.JPG

Mary clones
IMG_421411.JPG

IMG_42179.JPG

WW re-veg

IMG_421810.JPG

JH re-veg

IMG_42194.JPG

Mary re-veg

IMG_42215.JPG

Happy Memorial Day to everyone. The sun just broke through the clouds here. I'm not sure what my second wake and bake will be but have some :passitleft:

The magical garden is as beautiful as ever my friend....:circle-of-love:

I'm so glad you think so. It's starting to get a little crowded in there. I saw the bath room. I've not searched for the before picture. Good to see you out girl. Let us know when they announce your win!

I will definitely have some, Magic Man (every time I write that I want to go listen to the song. LOL) :passitleft:

Garden is lovely, enjoy the view.

I guessed that you are now medicating again. Best wishes on whatever. I get more from the views at your yard. It makes me wish I owned some dirt again. I look once a year for land with a water hole but I haven't found it (that perfect spot) yet. Although I did see a new for sale sign today but it had a utility pole in the middle of the dang thing.

:love:

Keep looking Jim. That "perfect spot" is obviously calling you. It's only a matter of time. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom