Jack Herer clones

Flower Day 40

I thought I'd take some closeups of a couple of JH clones. I still need to get the loupe out but I'm now thinking harvest is closer than I previously thought. I magnified a couple of these to truly show the trichomes. I saw some amber - perhaps 1 or 2%. Not what I expected.

DSC_044310.JPG
DSC_04448.JPG
DSC_04478.JPG
DSC_04459.JPG
DSC_0448a.jpg
DSC_04497.JPG
DSC_0449a.jpg

I'm seeing more than 1-2% amber Jim, and may I say, some of your best trichome shots yet. Reps+ for that. I don't see any cloudy though. This one's going straight to amber? If it were me, with that amount of amber I'd be chopping tomorrow, but I'm the one who never sleeps, so that's just me. :laughtwo:

What's your plan Oh Magic One? :battingeyelashes: :love:

Lovely.. Just lovely Magic man....:circle-of-love:

Thanks sista D

I see some amber tips! When do you plan on harvesting?

I picked the two frostiest clones for those close up shots. They'd be the most advanced I guess but I really was going to harvest in a couple weeks. Now I'll just wing it I guess.

I'm seeing more than 1-2% amber Jim, and may I say, some of your best trichome shots yet. Reps+ for that. I don't see any cloudy though. This one's going straight to amber? If it were me, with that amount of amber I'd be chopping tomorrow, but I'm the one who never sleeps, so that's just me. :laughtwo:

What's your plan Oh Magic One? :battingeyelashes: :love:

No plan to harvest at this moment. I remember a story about a woman who never changed her mind. It was said that she made new decisions based on new information. That's what I'll do. Wait for new information.

:slide::yahoo::passitleft::goof::idea::skeptical::angel::hug::scratchinghead:

Jack Herer, White Widow and "Mary" Re-veg and their clones

Flower Day 42 - Mary clones Day 38

Smoked Dark Devil and White Widow all day yesterday and don't remember much about what I did. The White Widow is now in the grinder and was my wake & bake this morning. It's had a six-month cure and is an excellent early morning head.

Oh yeah.....I did get the loupe out and looked closely. I'll start harvesting some things tomorrow. I'll have to get some baking soda for the bud wash but I've got everything else I need. I'll just have to look at all of them again and see which ones are in optimal condition for harvesting. I'm just a little amazed that some of them are ready so soon. Maybe breeders measure from flip day?

Everything in the tent got diluted Overdrive mix (1/2 tbs / gal) this morning as I have to help some brothers this morning with a project. Then, I have my hair appointment at 1:00 so I'll have a better idea about selective harvesting this afternoon.

Wishing all of you a green day.

Team

DSC_045710.JPG

WW re-veg

DSC_045813.JPG

JH re-veg

DSC_04596.JPG

Mary re-veg

DSC_04617.JPG

Clones

DSC_04625.JPG
DSC_04648.JPG
DSC_046511.JPG

Have a great day. :love:

:passitleft: White Widow

Flower Day 43 - Mary clones Day 39

Some days you just want to harvest something. The Mary clones were the farthest along in maturity with about 5% amber. They were also the tallest of the clones @ 19" for the 2 that were un-topped.

She was extremely sticky. Well, I guess most harvests are sticky. Anyway, she's in the drying chamber after a bud wash. Some small stuff is in the oven for a quick dry so I can take a quick sample toke :rofl:

Every thing else is just perking along. They'll get a diluted mix sometime later today.

Team

DSC_04666.JPG

WW re-veg

DSC_046813.JPG

JH re-veg

DSC_04696.JPG

Mary re-veg

DSC_047013.JPG

Mary clone harvest

DSC_047811.JPG

Have a great day folks. I may do very little else today. Keep it green. :love:

Don't you hate having to wait to dry/cure? Lmao, after months on end, I know I do

Yep. I don't have any buds of this particular strain in the jars but I guess we just do a lot of waiting....

Magic man I think I am going to join you in the same activities today... I'm tired for some reason this morning and am going to check out a little bud of the AK47... Hopefully see you in outer space ��....:circle-of-love:

Well, I will eventually get off my dead azz, shower and do some grocery shopping. Hoping also that my beans might just come today....or tomorrow.....more freakin waiting...LOL :rofl:

Flower Day 43 - Mary clones Day 39

Some days you just want to harvest something.

Have a great day folks. I may do very little else today. Keep it green. :love:

I think you did very well. I was still sound asleep when you did all this. :laughtwo: Congrats on the harvest Jim. :high-five: enjoy the day of rest and mind-expansion oh Magic One. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Don't you hate having to wait to dry/cure? Lmao, after months on end, I know I do

And then they created vaporizers, which allow you to smoke them green. Not that it's worth doing that, just that you can. :laughtwo:

Flower Day 44 - Mary clones Day 40

I am so glad I was able to get the Mary clones harvested. This is really good herb and the smoke is so mild. I have quite a number of these seeds and I will grow her again. I still search for her origin and wonder. The only known characteristics are 1) difficult to clone 2) leaves subject to some rust spots, is 3) sativa dominant with a slight lemon aroma in veg. The person who gave me this little bit of herb that contained the seed said it originated in California.

Herbie's came through again and all those wooden boxes somehow got through customs. I'm getting really excited about the next grow and even the grow after that. Life is good folks and I thank God for my abundance.

Team

DSC_048010.JPG

WW re-veg

DSC_048110.JPG

JH re-veg

DSC_04829.JPG

Mary re-veg

DSC_04848.JPG

Clones

DSC_04897.JPG
DSC_04888.JPG
DSC_048710.JPG

New Arrivals

DSC_049413.JPG
DSC_049312.JPG

Have a great day folks. Keep it green. :love:

ACE Panama. Ooooo....... You lucky dog. :slide:

Yep. I don't have any buds of this particular strain in the jars but I guess we just do a lot of waiting....

I'm in the same boat, except i'm flowering a fucking hybrid that's definitely on the sativa side...34 days since flip, vegged under 750w's (ballast turned down) & bumped to 1k a week after flip & it's not because she's not happy lol.......:straightface: mother fucker :laughtwo: it's in a 15g smart pot, she's no small lady :straightface:
NOdq2Ub.jpg

wXaV1Cf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom